Bullshit On TBC-AKA The BF Forum Gossip Thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So we have established that you respond to things you don't read and lie about things people say.

Everyone knows this. Good on you admitting it.
I do reply to some things I don't read. I do it for shits and giggles.

I don't lie though. You've gushed on every one of your victims one way or another since SG.

It's what you.

He'll you even gave me shit for giving up on my marriage. How many marriages have you had? 3-4?

That how fucked you are in the head.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Enough Cat herding for a while, the sun is shining, its a beautiful day on the coast, time to sit on the deck and make weird noises on my guitar. Later losers.

zvd5F7w.png

kbQBtiQ.png

Just leave your rainbow fag pride flag at home and stop scaring the little ones with your purple beach thong.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I don't lie though. You've gushed on every one of your victims one way or another since SG.

It's what you.

He'll you even gave me shit for giving up on my marriage. How many marriages have you had? 3-4?

Lily...when SG became a board....I had been married for a while. I spent 12 years with my ex. You know I was married for 10 years?

So who the fuck did I gush over? Hmm?

Did you see me say nice things about Biggie and decide I was "declaring love"? Did i say nice things about my ex and you decided I was "declaring love"?

Are you claiming I was gushing and declaring love ....for Poofer? Because that sure the fuck didnt happen. Lmao!!

I also didn't give you shit for divorcing.....what the fuck?

Last edited:

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

It's what you.

She's on the drugs again. Countess' man is also her.. dealer and than some. They share everything together. Some might even say they share their kids and stuff together. I guess I shouldn't say more its behind close doors and all but look at what Krokodil does. They use that and the kids too.. and more..
Inside her home looks more like a bomb shelter... bombs of filth go off hourly. Those poor kids
Countess though is EVEN worse she does all that and involves her grandkids in trades online, black market, and MORE.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's on the drugs again. Countess' man is also her.. dealer and than some. They share everything together. Some might even say they share their kids and stuff together. I guess I shouldn't say more its behind close doors and all but look at what Krokodil does. They use that and the kids too.. and more..
Inside her home looks more like a bomb shelter... bombs of filth go off hourly. Those poor kids
Countess though is EVEN worse she does all that and involves her grandkids in trades online, black market, and MORE.

Oaks obvious brilliance is what attracts this ^^ to her.

Dawwww. It's kinda sweet that retards feel a connection with her.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oaks obvious brilliance is what attracts this ^^ to her.

Dawwww. It's kinda sweet that retards feel a connection with her.
You fucking gimp, that’s Marvin and he’s doing the exact same thing to BF users on your shit site LMFAO talking shit about us there and talking shit about you guys here lolololololol. I love this guy hahahahah

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You fucking gimp, that’s Marvin and he’s doing the exact same thing to BF users on your shit site LMFAO talking shit about us there and talking shit about you guys here lolololololol. I love this guy hahahahah
LOL! That's why I've been ignoring his posts the last day or so.

I'm responsible for how others post as well. I wasn't aware of that. Good thing she told me

She doesn't have the slightest fucking clue of what's going on, dizzy ass skank.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know, you fucking trash panda.

Exactly how does that change my point that retards feel a connection with Lily? You are another example of that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL! That's why I've been ignoring his posts the last day or so.

I'm responsible for how others post as well. I wasn't aware of that. Good thing she told me

She doesn't have the slightest fucking clue of what's going on, dizzy ass skank.
It’s the cat piss fumes
ffs

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly how does that change my point that retards feel a connection with Lily? You are another example of that.
He has no connection with me. He's done the same damn thing to me.

No one is taking him seriously but you, dipshit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

So , dirty retard, does he also feel that connection when he’s on your shit site, connected to you retards ?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Typed like a true narcissist. That's why you relish all of this attention good and bad (in front of "friends" online anyway) and that's truly fucking pathetic bro. I'd sure like to know what is true and effective because I can't see it and Admin has clearly fended off all of your weak and trite posts about him sucking cock. Even money says you suck your own cock, am I right? You've been banned from the site, built up your little six member posse and send them over here like you're some sort of military leader in a war, but you're not really because leaders have balls and purpose in this world. Also, you're precious little war room and table is no secret either asshole. It's 2024 are you that fucking naive?

"Admin sucks cock when he's not busy breaking into women's restrooms to watch little girls as they pee."

Really? Surely someone is your prestigious line of work can come up with something better than that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Typed like a true narcissist. That's why you relish all of this attention good and bad (in front of "friends" online anyway) and that's truly fucking pathetic bro. I'd sure like to know what is true and effective because I can't see it and Admin has clearly fended off all of your weak and trite posts about him sucking cock. Even money says you suck your own cock, am I right? You've been banned from the site, built up your little six member posse and send them over here like you're some sort of military leader in a war, but you're not really because leaders have balls and purpose in this world. You're precious little war room and table is no secret either asshole.

"Admin sucks cock when he's not busy breaking into women's restrooms to watch little girls as they pee."

Really? Surely someone is your prestigious line of work can come up with something better than that.
I just keep thinking wow this minuscule brown idiot thinks he’s a tall handsome white guy ahahahahhahahaha.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Typed like a true narcissist. That's why you relish all of this attention good and bad (in front of "friends" online anyway) and that's truly fucking pathetic bro. I'd sure like to know what is true and effective because I can't see it and Admin has clearly fended off all of your weak and trite posts about him sucking cock. Even money says you suck your own cock, am I right? You've been banned from the site, built up your little six member posse and send them over here like you're some sort of military leader in a war, but you're not really because leaders have balls and purpose in this world. You're precious little war room and table is no secret either asshole.

I agree you should expect someone with an Olympic sized pool and a black son, could show a little creativity maybe once every several years.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I agree you should expect someone with an Olympic sized pool and a black son, could show a little creativity maybe once every several years.
Black son ? Well that explains everything no wonder he’s so goddam angry

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He can't suck his little cock with that gut that's bigger than a herd of elephants...get real.

His massive fat ass is justification enough to ignore him. He is too fat and unhapoy.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Black son ? Well that explains everything no wonder he’s so goddam angry
Can you imagine coming home from Burger King on Date Night, only to find out your black son has robbed you again?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why are you being so nasty? I thought you were better than that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So , dirty retard, does he also feel that connection when he’s on your shit site, connected to you retards ?

No clue. And I don't have a site, you fucking maniac.

You know we have seen your photo right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why are you being so nasty? I thought you were better than that?

Because its me and that's my magic.

You know tards like him always end up hating me.

He also thinks women wash their hair everyday and that I'm "dirty" because I wash my hair on a schedule like a normal woman. It really pisses him off. Feminine haircare and such.