But Biden Won Pennsylvania...

Holliday

Banned
Banned
...what more proof do you need that there was widespread and systematic voter fraud. The result speaks for itself.

In new blow to Trump, U.S. court rejects Pennsylvania election case

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In new blow to Trump, U.S. court rejects Pennsylvania election case
Tom Hals
Fri, November 27, 2020, 12:56 PM EST

By Tom Hals
(Reuters) - A federal appeals court on Friday rejected an attempt by U.S. President Donald Trump's campaign to block President-elect Joe Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania, dealing another significant setback to Trump's bid to overturn the Nov. 3 election.
"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so," wrote Stephanos Bibas on behalf of a three-judge panel.
"Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here," wrote Bibas, who was nominated by Trump.
"On to SCOTUS!" wrote Jenna Ellis, a Trump campaign attorney, on Twitter after the ruling, referring to a planned appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court. "The activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania continues to cover up the allegations of massive fraud."
Pennsylvania certified Biden, who won the state by 80,000 votes, as its winner this week. Under Pennsylvania law, the candidate who wins the popular vote in the state gets all of the state's 20 electoral votes.
Trump, a Republican, has refused to concede to his Democratic rival and continues to claim, without evidence, widespread voter fraud.

Reactions: Q

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Counting the days til Biden's funeral. Than what? you think that nigger VP will save the day? hahaha not a chance in Hell

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I don't know guys.. Whos side to take here. Sham with the Scot in my blood through and through on my Dad's side or Lotus and her Pork chop side like 40% on my Momsies side.

Its a HARD decision plaguing me. YOU BOTH make so much sense and such brilliant cunt points...

Let us pray for me to give you an ABSOLUTE decision on this soon

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm sure you got the gist, though.

Moar gist: Trump may have put 3 of the 9 justices on the court, but at least one of the 3 has already shat on his head so evidently HE doesn't feel obliged to rubber-stamp the Trumper shenanigans. The other six justices have been around the block a few times, and they are used to have cases presented to them where real attorneys have prepared the case in accordance with traditional things like evidence, logic, and understanding of the law. They are not in the habit of recognizing arguments such as "Trump doesn't like it."

I kinda think if this case gets to SCOTUS at all, it'll be 7-2 or 6-3 against Trump & Co. Mark it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oops my bad, looks like I wandered into another Starbucks sponsored, limp-wristed, TDS fest...

You SJW's really should retreat back to your echo chamber on the AIDS pride tranny bored, because on here you're about as welcome as a steaming turd in a swimming pool.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Oops my bad, looks like I wandered into another Starbucks sponsored, limp-wristed, TDS fest...

You SJW's really should retreat back to your echo chamber on the AIDS pride tranny bored, because on here you're about as welcome as a steaming turd in a swimming pool.
Take Marxi with you aswell.....
Stop posting when you are under the influence of your own stupidity