Can Nibbles and Can't Nibbles - Which are You?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Certain "moderns" would like to make us Great Again. Work our way back to the glory days of Cannibalism.
Always work backwards to days of Glory and Greatness. Others foolishly wish to undergo evolution.

Let's Make Mankind Great Again :ThumbsUp1:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Craving the meatiest chunk of the lower leg, a Paleolithic butcher struck again and again with a sharp stone blade, removing flesh from bone with practiced skill. When the job was done, this unknown ancient relative of ours was rewarded with a satisfying feast—from the body of another early human.

A recent discovery in a Kenyan museum—previously unnoticed cut marks on a 1.45-million-year-old shin bone—may be the oldest evidence of ancient human relatives butchering and presumably eating each other. Nine distinctive marks, oriented in the same direction, show repetitive cuts in the place where calf muscle attaches to bone, revealing a stone tool methodology typically used to remove meat. Two bite marks show a big cat also chomped on the bone at some point.

Because only the shin bone survives, researchers can’t say just which ancient species of Homo sapiens relative was cut up and devoured. They also don’t know whether the same species or a different relative stripped and presumably ate the calf muscle. If the two were the same species, the find may represent the earliest known example of cannibalism. If not, the grizzly tableau still represents one evolutionary cousin having another for dinner—and not as a guest.

“We just know that some tool-wielding hominin came and cut meat off of that bone,” says paleoanthropologist Briana Pobiner of the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History, who studies the evolution of human diet. “The most plausible explanation is that they did that to eat it.”

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Actually, cannibalism is quite "Green," like in soylent green. Thin of all the cattle farts that wouldn't cause climate change.

Yes, cannibalism is quite progressive and green.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
While waiting.....
The horse has already bolted, mate.

Please stick to the topic of early cannibalism and leave the political crap out, or post it in here:

The topic is Cannibalism and Making Mankind Great Again.
There is nothing progressive about cannibalism, you're either eating your mates or you ain't.
There is no progressive cannibalism, but the term you used was "progressive" which is a modern political term not an anthropological one related to cannibalism or you might have enlightened us. Not that you ever could.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
While waiting.....

The topic is Cannibalism and Making Mankind Great Again.
There is nothing progressive about cannibalism, you're either eating your mates or you ain't.
There is no progressive cannibalism, but the term you used was "progressive" which is a modern political term not an anthropological one related to cannibalism or you might have enlightened us. Not that you ever could.

I'm not going to discuss political themes with you in this subforum.

Please honour the intention of the thread at face value or move it to Meltdown where there's a thread created just for this side topic.

Freud
- Abides by the rules, yo'...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
REPORTED !

Climate Change - totally political and controversial I might add.

Not political, but the science of climate change has been settled.

Scientists say so.

So again, please drop the political attempts and just talk about our progressive early ancestors who enjoyed a spot of long pig in a food crises....

Many thanks!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not going to discuss political themes with you in this subforum.

Please honour the intention of the thread at face value or move it to Meltdown where there's a thread created just for this side topic.

Freud
- Abides by the rules, yo'...
Choosing not to discuss politics, is a political statement.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Choosing not to discuss politics, is a political statement.

How so?

Would it be like not wanting to bed down a "woman" you find wholly unattractive and incapable of carrying your seed to fruition is anti heterosexual?

Just spitballing here.... looking for context and of course, staying the fuck away from anything remotely political in this expressly non political sub forum.

You have a day, sir/m'am/he/her/they...

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
How so?

Would it be like not wanting to bed down a "woman" you find wholly unattractive and incapable of carrying your seed to fruition is anti heterosexual?

Just spitballing here.... looking for context and of course, staying the fuck away from anything remotely political in this expressly non political sub forum.

You have a day, sir/m'am/he/her/they...
TLDR Ima post a thread about you! lol!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sure, but not everyone science's. Some politically deny, so it remains a topic in politics.

I feel like... it seems like... perhaps you may or might be guiding this discussion into a political theme and that is a big No No for me because I respect @Bastard Factory 's wishes and confine such talk to the appropriate sub forums (not this one)....