Can one of you please go get Admin?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You’re boringly vapid. It’s almost happy hour sport, time to put on your cleanest shirt and walk on over to the nearest bar you’re still allowed into.
The fact that people say you spam is probably because you're a fucking spammer.

I'm only boring to you because you're too dumb to compute. Like artificial intelligence sans intelligence.

Just have someone make a bot to post links & memes under your nickname so you don't have to miss a second of whatever cnn & msnbc is putting out next. Other than the ever fuckable Rachael Maddow, they really ain't got shit.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
you’re boringly vapid
.. Did you ever notice that all these nouvelle contards are such "independent thinkers" that they sound exactly the same? Like you could exchange one for another and never notice the difference. I don't want to name no names here, but they all post from the same FREEDUMB FOR IDJITS handbook, because that's what thinking for themselves taught them to do.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
.. Did you ever notice that all these nouvelle contards are such "independent thinkers" that they sound exactly the same? Like you could exchange one for another and never notice the difference. I don't want to name no names here, but they all post from the same FREEDUMB FOR IDJITS handbook, because that's what thinking for themselves taught them to do.
…. And funnily enough they call themselves free thinkers, WTF?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hey Admin! How long have you been waiting to use the word "vapid?"

Probably as long as Holliday has bitterly clung to his 50-year out of date conception of American Conservatism.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Uh oh. Teh Nouvelle Hollowday robot needs reset again. It's stuck in clone narrative speak. Toeing the lines of calling racist or dumb.

Admeme, quick. Where is your gaslighting meme NOW? I think The Now Hollowgay is doing some gaslighting in its own asscrack. Gonna blow an anus O-ring gasket here. Or torch a well fucked long but well abused intestine.

MV5BOTgwNzMxY2UtMzEzNS00NDBkLThjMWUtMWY5NWUzMDdkZDI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxNDg0Nzc@._V1_.jpg

"Hello, my name is mud." - The New Shallowgay

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
…. And funnily enough they call themselves free thinkers, WTF?
Did you come up with this yourself or was it from a link or meme? Funny when someone who never posts their own free thoughts asks why people posting their own free thoughts aren't free thought posters. Or, conversely, illogical as FUCK.

You are a dafty duck with a drafty numbskull.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Uh oh. Teh Nouvelle Hollowday robot needs reset again. It's stuck in clone narrative speak. Toeing the lines of calling racist or dumb.

Admeme, quick. Where is your gaslighting meme NOW? I think The Now Hollowgay is doing some gaslighting in its own asscrack. Gonna blow an anus O-ring gasket here. Or torch a well fucked long but well abused intestine.

MV5BOTgwNzMxY2UtMzEzNS00NDBkLThjMWUtMWY5NWUzMDdkZDI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxNDg0Nzc@._V1_.jpg

"Hello, my name is mud." - The New Shallowgay
I wish you would stop spamming with your memes and garbled rants.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Did you come up with this yourself or was it from a link or meme? Funny when someone who never posts their own free thoughts asks why people posting their own free thoughts aren't free thought posters. Or, conversely, illogical as FUCK.

You are a dafty duck with a drafty numbskull.
You are a very skilled name calling gaslighter, what other skills do you have?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
He seems to get crankier as the day goes on, he must have missed his noon 'baba"
It sure can scream and holler, but never engage with real "indie" ideas.
I luv when it tries to insult, because that's when you know you are wriggling and itching under it's skin.

Then what does it do(?) - it reaches for playbook quotes and accusations.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It sure can scream and holler, but never engage with real "indie" ideas.
I luv when it tries to insult, because that's when you know you are wriggling and itching under it's skin.

Then what does it do(?) - it reaches for playbook quotes and accusations.
He probably zipped over to the Blew Cashoe to skim the Banality Board for some fresh zingers.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
....and that they can never be, since to be conservative means to be close minded, tribal, fearing to stand alone.
Anti-LibiCon they are not - pose as they will.
Alot of conservatives who are really just people working for a living got the world to where it is today so you have enough free time to sit around and complain about silly shit like not having a living wage whatever the fucking fuck that means & question everything instead of spending all day gathering nuts & berries like the ape you'd still be without their innovation. To you the idea of sacrifice isn't blood, sweat & tears. It is blocking traffic to stop oil and working folks getting to jobs and sitting on the House floor like children having a conniption fit like two year olds because some gun legislation didn't go your fucking way.

Grow up. Live. Work. Fight. Die.

I call Admin a moron because he only posts other people's shit but fact is I take from the left and I take from the right because the best of both is the way to be bright.

When you're in a pack calling the other side dumb and then you think THEY are tribal?

Check your mirror. You aren't the fairest in the land. You're the fairyest.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
gathering nuts & berries like the ape you'd still be without their innovation.
I still like gathering nuts and berries (nuts and berries are good nutrition - you may love your wonder bread and cheese wiz but nuts and berries would serve you better), but all innovation has come from liberal thinkers not those (conservatives) who despise change and human evilution.

To you the idea
You have no idea what I think about anything because all you do is imagine what people think. You imagine what others tell you to imagine.

You aren't the fairest in the land. You're the fairyest
OUCH - did MrMeltyGuy call me a fag? I'll never post again.