Can Seamajor wash his geriatric arse anywhere besides the sea?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You prove yourself wrong with every barely literate post you vomit up....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Semen muncher is prolly the toilet cleaner down at the local watering hole when he aint bangin the kids. Maybe he'll get promoted to bartender one day if he ever learns to mix a decent drink.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Semen muncher is prolly the toilet cleaner down at the local watering hole when he aint bangin the kids. Maybe he'll get promoted to bartender one day if he ever learns to mix a decent drink.

I really dislike kids. I do like bikini clad women. And there is no shortage in all shapes colors and ages. You ignorant slag. Stuck broke and stupid from the rust belt.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I really dislike kids. I do like bikini clad women. And there is no shortage in all shapes colors and ages. You ignorant slag. Stuck broke and stupid from the rust belt.
Only someone who hates kids would treat em the way you do.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Only someone who hates kids would treat em the way you do.

Like ignoring them? Did you make it past the 3rd grade?