Can we laugh at terrible leftist memes?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Heathens is Lokmar's word! Lulz
I'd burn a fukin witch! Just like the God of the Bible says to!
Lay your filthy Jewish paws on a white women and I'll cut the rest of your dick off!
Do they even allow you subjects to own sharp knives, ya cuck? Or did the boogyjew make nanny gubmints take em all away? BTW, lemme know what you prefer to be shot in the face with after my English dong gets done banging my English wife tonight. Dummy.

It's a tricky one with knives over here due to feral inner city 'youths' (nggers) stabbing each other in record numbers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lay your filthy Jewish paws on a white women and I'll cut the rest of your dick off!
Do they even allow you subjects to own sharp knives, ya cuck? Or did the boogyjew make nanny gubmints take em all away? BTW, lemme know what you prefer to be shot in the face with after my English dong gets done banging my English wife tonight. Dummy.

It's a tricky one with knives over here due to feral inner city 'youths' (nggers) stabbing each other in record numbers.
Well, I can understand the desire to stop that shit. The solution though, in America and everywhere else, is to start publically executing these fuckers in the streets!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Well, I can understand the desire to stop that shit. The solution though, in America and everywhere else, is to start publically executing these fuckers in the streets!

Either that or deport them and their families back to ooga booga land.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah that's going great eh? lol having guns only means getting shot a lot, it saves nobody from anything... Here in Europa we get up close and personal, love feeling that metal striking bones :Happy5:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah that's going great eh? lol having guns only means getting shot a lot, it saves nobody from anything... Here in Europa we get up close and personal, love feeling that metal striking bones :Happy5:
The pollocks didnt do to well with a calvary while facing panzers. Besides, I'm not talking about gunning em all down, I'm talking about going back to a justice system that publicly executes criminals for all to see after a proper trial.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624363158312.jpg

Ooooo....nothing scarier than the wrath of a lazy, chubby white upper/middle class "intellectual".

I'd love to see him try. Of course, he knows he wont have to. He will use the power of the state to kill us. Typical of leftists in this country. They have no problem using the state to force their views. Funny part is he likely chanted "defund the police" all summer.

I'm willing to bet this guy masturbates to his parents wedding photo. Just a feeling. Fucking commie cucks.

Of course if Mike ever feels froggy......I've been waiting for him :D

I have another point here.

They claim to be anti gun because they "value human life" and are "sick of people dying".

But they'll advocate killing people who want to keep their Constitutional rights.

If they didnt have hypocrisy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624363158312.jpg

Ooooo....nothing scarier than the wrath of a lazy, chubby white upper/middle class "intellectual".

I'd love to see him try. Of course, he knows he wont have to. He will use the power of the state to kill us. Typical of leftists in this country. They have no problem using the state to force their views. Funny part is he likely chanted "defund the police" all summer.

I'm willing to bet this guy masturbates to his parents wedding photo. Just a feeling. Fucking commie cucks.

Of course if Mike ever feels froggy......I've been waiting for him :D

I have another point here.

They claim to be anti gun because they "value human life" and are "sick of people dying".

But they'll advocate killing people who want to keep their Constitutional rights.

If they didnt have hypocrisy.

Plenty of leftists believe that 'racists' deserve to die LOL...

Never forget that most of these people aren't playing with a full deck and will blindly follow whatever trend the woke SJW crowd is peddling.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624313272628.jpg

So much dumb.....so much irony.

1. Actually it was sub prime loans given mostly to black people who had been convinced that the reason they were denied loans was racism and not their inability to pay. So actually democrats caused the 2008 crash. Today all the "corrupt bankers" are in support of the democrats.

2. Democrats/leftists have continued to allow illegal aliens to the USA because they like the votes and well they like the cheap labor because they can simultaneously look down on them and use them while calling conservatives racist. I mean who is gonna pick fruit for shit pay?

3. I mean....this is just false. Is this why leftist support every agenda these elitists push?

And.....I gotta toss a meme of my own here. Unlike theirs....mine are accurate :D

FB-IMG-1624303695361.jpg
Occupy democrats is a breeding ground for faggors and soyboy pussies

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624313272628.jpg

1. Actually it was sub prime loans given mostly to black people who had been convinced that the reason they were denied loans was racism and not their inability to pay. So actually democrats caused the 2008 crash. Today all the "corrupt bankers" are in support of the democrats.

2. Democrats/leftists have continued to allow illegal aliens to the USA because they like the votes and well they like the cheap labor because they can simultaneously look down on them and use them while calling conservatives racist. I mean who is gonna pick fruit for shit pay?

3. I mean....this is just false. Is this why leftist support every agenda these elitists push?

And.....I gotta toss a meme of my own here. Unlike theirs....mine are accurate :D

FB-IMG-1624303695361.jpg

Its leftwing Q lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624313272628.jpg

FB-IMG-1624303695361.jpg

Semen used to spam that shit over on VF Lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not a meme....but omg I'm fuming

Screenshot-20210622-221713-Facebook.jpg

This stupid bag of fucking SHIT is comparing the crime of FORCED PREGNANCY......a fucking WAR CRIME.....with getting her fuck on and being denied abortion. This idiotic cunt is the picture of first world priviledge.

I wish I could ship this stupid cunt to a poor 3rd world country.

Just to be clear what shes comparing personal responsibility of not murdering a human you helped come into existence to

FB-IMG-1624414965464.jpg

But if her spoiled bratty useless ass wasnt spewing enough ignorant misogyny.....here comes this next level scum bag called Monica

Screenshot-20210622-221740-Facebook.jpg

They are just lucky someone turned off the comments. I was about to get another 30 day ban.

I really want to slam this demonic whores head in a car door.

I'm convinced if all these people disappeared? So would all the evils of the world. Their willfull ignorance, entitlement and total lack of empathy is ghoulish.

FUCK you, Monica. You fat fucking stupid bitch. You sociopathic shit for brains grease dumpster.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The irony award goes to this jack ass

Screenshot-20210621-153225-Facebook.jpg

Indeed. Atrocities maybe like destroying entire communities, ripping innocent peoples livelihoods away? Brutally beating innocent people? Murdering innocent people?

As we see the left doesnt consider those things "atrocities". An atrocity is apparently not voting for their shitty policies or anyone having the audacity to protest for THEIR interests.

The shooting murder of an 8 year old little girl? A black little girl whose mother had to bury her because she was coldly murdered by "protesters" calling themselves Black lives matter?

A black mother, whose black daughter was SHOT too DEATH by Black lives matter.....who now has to see this terrorists group praised as fighters for justice with NO care or mention of her little daughter......is NOT an atrocity to them.

Neither is rioters trying to burn down buildings with children inside.

All based on a false narrative with cherry picked data.

Again they are ghoulish projectionists. Completely blind to their hypocrisy. They have no problem committing REAL atrocities and injustices.

That quote is directly about THEM. They completely bought into an absurdity not supported by facts or data and have been committing atrocities against innocent fucking people including CHILDREN all summer. And they throw a fit if a group protests against them.

We are living through a period of history, which in the future will be known as “The Great Madness’’ ..a time in human history in which logic, reason, evidence & science were replaced with hysteria, fear & superstition.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624425558222.jpg

If you're intimidated by someone exercising their right to carry then you are the one acting like a toddler.

When leftist nutters like this are walking around upset, seething with rage that people cant be subjegated to your group think and your tyranny.....we all should be armed.

I’m not a big fan of these demonstrations either, but they only happen because there is a need to normalize RESPONSIBLE gun ownership in public, and there’s a widespread and thinly veiled... (if veiled at all) attack on our 2nd amendment rights.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624425558222.jpg

If you're intimidated by someone exercising their right to carry then you are the one acting like a toddler.

When leftist nutters like this are walking around upset, seething with rage that people cant be subjegated to your group think and your tyranny.....we all should be armed.

I’m not a big fan of these demonstrations either, but they only happen because there is a need to normalize RESPONSIBLE gun ownership in public, and there’s a widespread and thinly veiled... (if veiled at all) attack on our 2nd amendment rights.
The reality is, the shoosting needs to begin!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624587342839.jpg

Typical of (woke) women to avoid personal responsibility.... Oops; my mistake...I'd just assumed her age, thanks to her lack of maturity.

She brought a kid to a protest that had a high chance of violent elements in it. If you cant make that fucking calculation and if you completely ignore nuance, then stop having kids you fucking jackass.

It’s the left that gets violent and cops are forced to repel them for their own safety.
A parent taking their kid to a “mostly peaceful” protest deserves to lose their kids.

Also don't bring your kids to protests unless they know what they're about. Let them decide. How about that?

I would take my kids anywhere NEAR where these savages were. They've shot children and attempted to burn children and the left doesn't even fucking care.

And don't bring them to pride either.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624587342839.jpg

Typical of (woke) women to avoid personal responsibility.... Oops; my mistake...I'd just assumed her age, thanks to her lack of maturity.

She brought a kid to a protest that had a high chance of violent elements in it. If you cant make that fucking calculation and if you completely ignore nuance, then stop having kids you fucking jackass.

It’s the left that gets violent and cops are forced to repel them for their own safety.
A parent taking their kid to a “mostly peaceful” protest deserves to lose their kids.

Also don't bring your kids to protests unless they know what they're about. Let them decide. How about that?

I would take my kids anywhere NEAR where these savages were. They've shot children and attempted to burn children and the left doesn't even fucking care.

And don't bring them to pride either.

Another (S)ingle (J)ewish (W)oman spreading her leftist nonsense...

I'm shocked I tell ya.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624754189541.jpg

So.....private property with extra steps.

This one gave me cancer.

LOL@ the scrawny kid representing the sane person and the soyviet union soldier being the built muscley guy.

We have all seen the pics of these fucks lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624755042839.jpg

Are these people putting effort into being this ignorant and uneducated?

This is how the monoparty wants people. Stupid, low info, and easily manipulated by feel good slogans. This is Idiocracy.

1. Abortion is not the same as induction. Inducing labor is done by real doctors in actual hospitals to save the life of the mother and baby.

2. There is a huge gotdamn difference between terminating the condition of pregnancy with a live birth and medical support of baby and mom, and terminating a pregnancy by either dismembering the baby while he/she is still alive, poisoning or burning the baby alive, or delivering the baby feet first and stopping at the babies head where the abortionist stabs the baby in the back of the head and vacuum suck his/her brains out while the baby kicks.

And BTW.....I have a video of that procedure and everyone who supports abortion should be forced to watch it.

So you tell me the difference between a labor induction of a live baby in a valid medical procedure to save and preserve life and this disgusting, cruel brutality intended to destroy life

Because if you are this ill informed you have no place speaking on it.

"No guarantee of survival" is not the same as directly fucking killing a human being.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The left is so boring. Glad to be on the fun team.

You think you people who always talk about killing everyone you don't agree with, or at least passing laws to force them to live the funless way you approve of are fun? OMG. LMAO

That's not what we always talk about at all

That gets spewed at you guys out of pure frustration because you guys are impossible to engage with, condescending and mean.

And you guys genuinely see yourselves as smarter and superior and concluded that only you guys should have a voice and representation and we should shut up unless we agree with you.

You guys ignore most of what we say and fling insults and mischaracterize all our positions.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The left is so boring. Glad to be on the fun team.

You think you people who always talk about killing everyone you don't agree with, or at least passing laws to force them to live the funless way you approve of are fun? OMG. LMAO

That's not what we always talk about at all

That gets spewed at you guys out of pure frustration because you guys are impossible to engage with, condescending and mean.

And you guys genuinely see yourselves as smarter and superior and concluded that only you guys should have a voice and representation and we should shut up unless we agree with you.

You guys ignore most of what we say and fling insults and mischaracterize all our positions.
My dogs are smarter than lotus and her toilet paper degree that took her nearly a decade to obtain isnt going to change that

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624754189541.jpg

So.....private property with extra steps.

This one gave me cancer.

LOL@ the scrawny kid representing the sane person and the soyviet union soldier being the built muscley guy.

We have all seen the pics of these fucks lol.

I have literally never in my life seen a Commie built like that.