Can we vote to ban HOllidayisgayallday1881 and be done with it?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why should we vote to ban Holliday? I'd rather vote to ban Strapon or lokbrain. You just want him gone because you're snowflakes and don't like it when people disagree with you. Give me a break.

PS, LMAO that Oak has him on ignore, given she supposedly doesn't even know him. I guess it's that extensive research that made her do it.
He sent Lily abusive and threatening PMs nearly straight away why shouldn't she ignore him? Would you not do the same whether you knew him or not? TBF she could've reported him...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotuscrustcrotch has had almost everyone on ignore at one point or another

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why should we vote to ban Holliday? I'd rather vote to ban Strapon or lokbrain. You just want him gone because you're snowflakes and don't like it when people disagree with you. Give me a break.

PS, LMAO that Oak has him on ignore, given she supposedly doesn't even know him. I guess it's that extensive research that made her do it.
He sent Lily abusive and threatening PMs nearly straight away why shouldn't she ignore him? Would you not do the same whether you knew him or not? TBF she could've reported him...

Abusive and threatening? Are you sure about that? If Lily is Oak, then I would 100% doubt that claim. Did you see the PMs?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Abusive and threatening? Are you sure about that? If Lily is Oak, then I would 100% doubt that claim. Did you see the PMs?
No I didn't but other people did...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No I didn't but other people did...
Bullshit. Oak is an extreme liar.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

If Lily isn't Oak then she was never threatened in any way.
But here it is.

After reading 2 or 3 posts of Lily I optimistically thought the poster might be Gypsy and greeted her in a friendly manner. After reading another 2 or so posts (and getting odd replies in the PM) I realized my error, and knew it was Oak, so I told her that she wasn't unwelcome but if she messed with my pals it would be her ass. Pretty well a quote.
There - I never threatened Lily, and in any case warning someone that you'll defend your pals against attack isn't an aggressive act at all since it requires an aggressive act to be acted upon.
...but typical of Oak she mischaracterized it deliberately in the way those of us who know her are well familiar.

PS: If Lily isn't Oak, I'll eat my hat.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But here it is.

After reading 2 or 3 posts of Lily I optimistically thought the poster might be Gypsy and greeted her in a friendly manner. After reading another 2 or so posts (and getting odd replies in the PM) I realized my error, and knew it was Oak, so I told her that she wasn't unwelcome but if she messed with my pals it would be her ass. Pretty well a quote.
There - I never threatened Lily, and in any case warning someone that you'll defend your pals against attack isn't an aggressive act at all since it requires an aggressive act to be acted upon.
...but typical of Oak she mischaracterized it deliberately in the way those of us who know her are well familiar.

She mischaracterized almost everything I ever said, and she did it even when what I actually said was right there in front of everyone. And some people believed her, even with evidence to the contrary all over the board. She also made up pure shit about my life, based on her own vivid imagination, and repeated the fantasies about me so many times, people started to believe her. I'll never understand that.

I'll eat my hat, too. And it's straw. Yuck.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

But here it is.

She mischaracterized almost everything I ever said, and she did it even when what I actually said was right there in front of everyone. And some people believed her, even with evidence to the contrary all over the board. She also made up pure shit about my life, based on her own vivid imagination, and repeated the fantasies about me so many times, people started to believe her. I'll never understand that.
I know it all too well, miss. All too well.
She's undoubtedly the biggest liar on the linternetz.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

But here it is.

I know it all too well, miss. All too well.
She's undoubtedly the biggest liar on the linternetz.
Literally and figuratively.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn't enough of a man to be accountable for his behavior. I thought putting him on ignore was the low key way of handling it. I didn't want to make a huge deal about it. But, them. Oh my, they're completely freaking out about Oak. Maybe the forum world should be shutdown. I mean, Oak is out there, somewhere and it makes them so upset.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

He isn't enough of a man to be accountable for his behavior. I thought putting him on ignore was the low key way of handling it. I didn't want to make a huge deal about it. But, them. Oh my, they're completely freaking out about Oak. Maybe the forum world should be shutdown. I mean, Oak is out there, somewhere and it makes them so upset.
Just report any abuse you get in a pm, it will be dealt with...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wasn't in fear for my life. I was simply puzzled and sort of shocked. Who dms anyone to say "you better be nice to my friends or else"? Who does that?! A mental case, in my opinion.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Most especially you. Your contributions here are worthless and completely predictable. You don't have an original thought in your tiny brain.
Your crotch smells like rotting trout
Has your depravity no boundaries?

196451579_839824350245828_2390800566249956194_n.jpg

NTTAWWT!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wasn't in fear for my life. I was simply puzzled and sort of shocked. Who dms anyone to say "you better be nice to my friends or else"? Who does that?! A mental case, in my opinion.

Somehow, I feel I have read these posts before, years ago, on another forum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Most especially you. Your contributions here are worthless and completely predictable. You don't have an original thought in your tiny brain.

NTTAWWT!

I mean.....despite disturbingly popular belief, he never did let me give him the stinky pinky.

That's just hanging out on my bucket list.

So yeah his depravity levels need some tweaking.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

NTTAWWT!

I mean.....despite disturbingly popular belief, he never did let me give him the stinky pinky.

Dovey I'm horney

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NTTAWWT!

Dovey I'm horney

That's okay. It happens to the best of us lol

Dont let Admin smell it though.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

NTTAWWT!

Dovey I'm horney

My dick's solid, had to move it and let it point out my shorts... 4 inches of depresion...

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

NTTAWWT!

Oh Dove sweet sweet Dove,

take a moment and study the book cover for several seconds at least....think about his standard response to "lib men" when he gets aroused,(He's gay, he likes bbc, he has a gaping a hole etc etc etc) his frequent faux outrage about the owner of a forum that he's been too big of a douche bag to last more than a day or two at time as an overt active member, now he lurks in the shadows everyday, achingly yearningly wanting to be a part of the group....SAD!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

NTTAWWT!

take a moment and study the book cover for several seconds at least....think about his standard response to "lib men" when he gets aroused,(He's gay, he likes bbc, he has a gaping a hole etc etc etc) his frequent faux outrage about the owner of a forum that he's been too big of a douche bag to last more than a day or two at time as an overt active member, now he lurks in the shadows everyday, achingly yearningly wanting to be a part of the group....SAD!
ur still a faggot who sucks cock tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NTTAWWT!

Looking at the cover and wondering how it applies to Big just reminds me of how NOT gay he is. The last time I saw him on his knees he was.....well.....loving me. A lot.

I dont see how his response to "lib" men is any worse than how you guys respond to any of us. Why do you always insult people if you are just gonna be sensitive if they rip back?

Seriously. I really dont understand this. What do you expect when you guys are constantly mean?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NTTAWWT!

Dovey I'm horney

My dick's solid, had to move it and let it point out my shorts... 4 inches of depresion...

This is exactly how I saw a grown man's penis for the first time.

I was about 11 years old and I had a neighbor who lived behind us. He was married and they just had a baby. I used to hang out over there a lot, he had a dog and a Nintendo and he would let neighborhood kids hang out. And my grandma would babysit for them.

So one day I was over there with a few friends and we were sitting on his living room floor, and he came and sat in a chair by us and he had shorts on. I looked over and saw the head all stuck to his thigh right through the leg of his shorts

I was MORTIFIED. I played it cool. Then pretended my stomach was upset, went home and cried lol.

I walked around in sort of daze for a few days. Took a while to shake that off lol.

He was absolutely not a pervert or a creepy guy or anything. He was awesome.....never ever made any of us uncomfortable or did anything weird. I really dont think he knew his dick was that visable and I'm sure he would have died of embarrassment and horror if he knew I saw it lol.

Moral of the story......make sure there are no kids around if you are free balling it in shorts lol.