Can you handle the truth?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus we have all BEEN saying all of this for years and you've been slamming us.

This is a great example of what Senoir meant when he said you guys have pretty much no grasp or understanding of what any of us actually think.

You come in with your established biases against everyone who relates more to an opposing party and you want to believe the hateful lies told about us all. So you dont actually take the time to understand anything we say. You've done it to me many times.

We have BEEN saying the establishment benefits from the hatred and propaganda they spread.

Do you even read what any of us say or just bits of what we say that helps confirm your preconceived opinions of us that we are a bunch of stupid partisan hacks who hate black and gay people?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotus we have all BEEN saying all of this for years and you've been slamming us.

This is a great example of what Senoir meant when he said you guys have pretty much no grasp or understanding of what any of us actually think.

You come in with your established biases against everyone who relates more to an opposing party and you want to believe the hateful lies told about us all. So you dont actually take the time to understand anything we say. You've done it to me many times.

We have BEEN saying the establishment benefits from the hatred and propaganda they spread.

Do you even read what any of us say or just bits of what we say that helps confirm your preconceived opinions of us that we are a bunch of stupid partisan hacks who hate black and gay people?
The idiot doesn't listen and simply goes on to mask her own ignorance with fancy little double talk like "it's nuanced" like we're not smart enough to see right through the facade on our own. She simply cannot sustain her position under scrutiny. Period. and there's nothing "nuanced" about that.

Take two examples of what I'm talking about

The cunt will have no problem claiming Kyle Rittenshouse a criminal -- but when asked -- according to what is he a criminal? According to how LotusBud feels or According to the law? Well, the law as it is written does not support your claim of criminality or the feelings you have on the matter.

And when you cite the relevant portions of the law you are referring to she gets increasingly hostile or ignores it all together. As if when the law doesn't support whatever conclusion she has already drawn it needs to be changed so that it does. So in the end who's the highest power in that equation? Well, we can all see the narcissism playout if we are even mildly intelligent cant we?

Just like court packing when there are justices who don't blindly support her narrative constitution be damned or just like the electoral college needs to be changed when it does not provide the outcome she wants. Haven't heard her screech about that one for the last two years now have you? What a coincidence?

then take the example of "Don't say Gay!!" an item these shitheads have been screeching about for over a year now. The piece of legislation which they are misrepresenting doesn't even contain the word gay. Or any associated term for that matter. Not once. It has no bias against homosexuals in any capacity or context whatsoever. I've read the legislation in it's entirety, she obviously hasn't. Despite the fact I've posted it several times which in itself demonstrates her hypocrisy since she's the fucking buffoon who'll always say "link" and then completely ignore it when you furnish it.

Does she allow that to stop her from pressing on with the lie as if it were truth? Nope. But she wants to complain about this being an "echo chamber"? BItch go die fire somewhere. You ain't shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The idiot doesn't listen and simply goes on to mask her own ignorance with fancy little double talk like "it's nuanced" like we're not smart enough to see right through the facade on our own. She simply cannot sustain her position under scrutiny. Period. and there's nothing "nuanced" about that.

Take two examples of what I'm talking about

The cunt will have no problem claiming Kyle Rittenshouse a criminal -- but when asked -- according to what is he a criminal? According to how LotusBud feels or According to the law? Well, the law as it is written does not support your claim of criminality or the feelings you have on the matter.

And when you cite the relevant portions of the law you are referring to she gets increasingly hostile or ignores it all together. As if when the law doesn't support whatever conclusion she has already drawn it needs to be changed so that it does. So in the end who's the highest power in that equation? Well, we can all see the narcissism playout if we are even mildly intelligent cant we?

Just like court packing when there are justices who don't blindly support her narrative constitution be damned or just like the electoral college needs to be changed when it does not provide the outcome she wants. Haven't heard her screech about that one for the last two years now have you? What a coincidence?

then take the example of "Don't say Gay!!" an item these shitheads have been screeching about for over a year now. The piece of legislation which they are misrepresenting doesn't even contain the word gay. Or any associated term for that matter. Not once. It has no bias against homosexuals in any capacity or context whatsoever. I've read the legislation in it's entirety, she obviously hasn't. Despite the fact I've posted it several times which in itself demonstrates her hypocrisy since she's the fucking buffoon who'll always say "link" and then completely ignore it when you furnish it.

Does she allow that to stop her from pressing on with the lie as if it were truth? Nope. But she wants to complain about this being an "echo chamber"? BItch go die fire somewhere. You ain't shit.

I don't think she even reads all of what any of us say and she fills in the blanks.

I like how they all yelled about Kyle crossing state lines with a gun......but say nothing about the rioters who crossed several state lines with illegal guns.

Or how they say KYLE shouldnt have been there. Do they even grasp what they are saying? That leftwing rioters are entitled to intrude upon the community of others and the ones who live there now have no right to be there. And as such....have no right to defend themselves because they should have left and allowed these thugs to burn it.

It's a merciless authoritarian stance devoid of empathy or care for the people they claim to care about. How is a 17 year old a poster boy for "teh right"? Because he was supposed to die when these psychos targeted him and he didnt?

They just dont truly care. They are locked into a cold civil war and the issues dont matter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't think she even reads all of what any of us say and she fills in the blanks.

I like how they all yelled about Kyle crossing state lines with a gun......but say nothing about the rioters who crossed several state lines with illegal guns.

Or how they say KYLE shouldnt have been there. Do they even grasp what they are saying? That leftwing rioters are entitled to intrude upon the community of others and the ones who live there now have no right to be there. And as such....have no right to defend themselves because they should have left and allowed these thugs to burn it.

It's a merciless authoritarian stance devoid of empathy or care for the people they claim to care about. How is a 17 year old a poster boy for "teh right"? Because he was supposed to die when these psychos targeted him and he didnt?

They just dont truly care. They are locked into a cold civil war and the issues dont matter.
and they want to pontificate about hate.

Yeah, fuck you bitch, I do hate you. You and everyone like you. And I'm damn proud of it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If she was genuine then I would encourage her towards improving herself. The thing is she shows so little self awareness or awareness of anyone else's position that I find it hard to believe she is genuine or has thought about anything. Like changing a Facebook avatar to "the new thing" she is just mindlessly parroting what ever is popular at the moment.

Change my mind.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotus wouldn’t know the truth if it ass raped her every hour on the hour for 7 days straight without a break