WE ARE TRUTH AND TRANSPARENCY

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Prove me wrong...

As our forum excels once again into a teir of absolute excellence many will fall ..

As we see the BlueCatshoe has been humbled and turned into a shell of what once was ..

Love you fashionista

But all our fairweather friends that once were are betrayers and have deserted us over board play..

I thought these guys were seasoned but a little bogus behind the scenes

Cry to mommy you bunch of soft touch pussies way to build more divide , our community is more important.. I hope pigeons shit on all of your heads..

I had built a group of friends here at BF sure maybe Biggie wasn't one but that was cuz he was never comfortable here to let his guard down and hang up his troll long enough for us to see who he was..

But don't know don't care. Cuz internet is fantasy so fuck all these IRL bs paranoia, nothing really came of it let's get back to treating each other like garbage again..

TLDR:

Bullshit beefs only kill the community as a whole, get over it

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Prove me wrong...

As our forum excels once again into a teir of absolute excellence many will fall ..

As we see the BlueCatshoe has been humbled and turned into a shell of what once was ..

Love you fashionista

But all our fairweather friends that once were are betrayers and have deserted us over board play..

Cry to mommy you bunch of soft touch pussies way to build more divide , our community is more important.. I hope pigeons shit on all of your heads..

I had built a group of friends here at BF sure maybe Biggie wasn't one but that was cuz he was never comfortable here to let his guard down and hang up his troll long enough for us to see who he was..

But don't know don't care. Cuz internet is fantasy so fuck all these IRL bs paranoia, nothing really came of it let's get back to treating each other like garbage again..

TLDR:

Good scotch? Löl.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
4r2aoqA.png

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yes I was feeling a little festive last night.. haha , the regret one feels after drunken interwebbing, I make threads even to try to limit the next days impact.. haha I really gotta learn how to log out :Happy5::CooL:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
How many times does a person have to show you who they are before you accept them for who they are?!??

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BC is filed with Oak Derangement Syndrome...the top post for Dec 23, 2023 at BC is Frood informing everyone that BF has recently turned off guest viewing at Bastard Factory.

I also heard Seamajor was panel abused at BC after being begged to post there.

The only winner at that forum is Erica Mena who made a hugely profit by selling BC to DKG.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BC is filed with Oak Derangement Syndrome...the top post for Dec 23, 2023 at BC is Frood informing everyone that BF has recently turned off guest viewing at Bastard Factory.

I also heard Seamajor was panel abused at BC after being begged to post there.

The only winner at that forum is Erica Mena who made a hugely profit by selling BC to DKG.

As most know, Seoulbro invited all of us. I bit. I think I made about 15 posts. I did make a negative emoji to the God fearing guy who insists the earth is flat. Other than that, I took a pounding. They like to limit their members and content.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
As most know, Seoulbro invited all of us. I bit. I think I made about 15 posts. I did make a negative emoji to the God fearing guy who insists the earth is flat. Other than that, I took a pounding. They like to limit their members and content.
Why are you excusing where you alight?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prove me wrong...

Love you fashionista

TLDR:

Your moronic boss killed the lulz at this forum.

Telling people what they can't do is forum death.

You keep sucking his cock though,simp.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

And yet that is exactly what the fat boy forum does, I guess that’s why so many of the renegade members are meekly returning to BF.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Your just filled with delusions, haha what happened ? it's always ebb and flow on forum boards, even more so now with the climate of all our countries tyrannical leaderships.. I cant speak for BF but I had to step back seeing all you window lickers crying and beating your chests , then you all leave only to talk about us and come here and cry..

You know all this shits trivial..

I thought Biggie was internet savvy the way he goes on about computering forum boards how did he overlook not telling weirdos online his personal deets..

Biggie played himself, and you goons are stuck on stupid and living in your flamer days..

Sad Sack

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nervous?

Or just retarded?
I'm not an expert in that field, although I did attend a career night at a Barber College* once in my yute, and about all I remember is that Jerry's GF was a little doll, and the general consensus of the evening was that male pattern baldness is one of God's funniest pranks.

*18 years old and someones says beer and pizza, hello!