I told Weeg the truth !

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Kidnapper Weeg is filthy.

Here I confronted him about his sexuality and him being gay. Watch.

I will come back here when 20 user watch this video and make a comment. Otherwise good bye.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you're prolly better at lickin' dick, stick with that :ThumbsUp1:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Once, in my professional field of work, we had a small community where some men there, from Mexico, were using the phrase "muy macho" to describe having sex with men.

In other words, "I'm so fucking manly that I fuck whomever I want, men or women." The implication was that weren't gay, they were just very sexual. They were also "tops", so clearly they weren't gay. :eyeRoLL:

The rationalization that happens when men don't want to acknowledge their sexual behavior is pretty damn amazing. That psychology and its health behavior implications would make for fascinating doctoral dissertation research, imo.

I think we have some Muy Machos up in this forum.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Once, in my professional field of work, we had a small community where some men there, from Mexico, were using the phrase "muy macho" to describe having sex with men.

In other words, "I'm so fucking manly that I fuck whomever I want, men or women." The implication was that weren't gay, they were just very sexual. They were also "tops", so clearly they weren't gay. :eyeRoLL:

The rationalization that happens when men don't want to acknowledge their sexual behavior is pretty damn amazing. That psychology and its health behavior implications would make for fascinating doctoral dissertation research, imo.

Can't you just shut the fuck up and enjoy this joke, you whoreson? Ffs , didn't read too long. Lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Does it hurt when he pees? why does he spend so much time near the Jello?.. does this require counseling.?.

Mom's grind pillow smells of salted kipper and has crust thicker then pizza..

This is not a religious experience why is God even involved in her orgasms anyway?

Her loincloth has become stale and putrid and you know it.. it's just a matter of time until the white coats pry the beer from her slimey hands and applies "therapy" to the situation

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Did you ever watch the movie 'American Beauty'?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Yes.

You seem to base a lot of your views on what you see in movies.

My views aren't based upon pop culture but much like Jesus used parables to illustrate things, I use pop culture as visual aids to what I am referencing. Like 'Dream On', a 1990s HBO show wherein things said were followed by a silver screen moments solidifying the impact with eye candy. Hammering home nails.

The neighbor guy in American Beauty was severely homophobic because he denied his own true feelings. To deny yourself is to hate yourself & be outwardly hateful as a shield to hide your true self. You will be miserable all the live long days of your life.

I know Kevin Spacey is on the naughty list nowadays but his character in American Beauty is what people should attempt to emulate in the end. We work our asses off and the humdrum of our daily lives drive us to be emotionally adrift; cynical & jaded. Detached. He reaches for having sex with a much younger woman as a means to the end of his longing only to realize it is fools gold because it won't make her nor him any happier.

Then in the end as he sits there flipping though a photo album of the true love he has lived he knows a satisfaction of existence that is so fulfilling to his heart & soul that even a bullet to his head cannot deny.

He died happier than the homophobic homosexual neighbor will ever live. And he is better off having died happy than the guy who shot him is living in misery.

Be yourself. Because there is no happiness in living lies. Comprende?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My views aren't based upon pop culture but much like Jesus used parables to illustrate things, I use pop culture as visual aids to what I am referencing. Like 'Dream On', a 1990s HBO show wherein things said were followed by a silver screen moments solidifying the impact with eye candy. Hammering home nails.

The neighbor guy in American Beauty was severely homophobic because he denied his own true feelings. To deny yourself is to hate yourself & be outwardly hateful as a shield to hide your true self. You will be miserable all the live long days of your life.

I know Kevin Spacey is on the naughty list nowadays but his character in American Beauty is what people should attempt to emulate in the end. We work our asses off and the humdrum of our daily lives drive us to be emotionally adrift; cynical & jaded. Detached. He reaches for having sex with a much younger woman as a means to the end of his longing only to realize it is fools gold because it won't make her nor him any happier.

Then in the end as he sits there flipping though a photo album of the true love he has lived he knows a satisfaction of existence that is so fulfilling to his heart & soul that even a bullet to his head cannot deny.

He died happier than the homophobic homosexual neighbor will ever live. And he is better off having died happy than the guy who shot him is living in misery.

Be yourself. Because there is no happiness in living lies. Comprende?

Of course, I understood it and the concept in general.

People deluded themselves all the time. Acceptance of one's self and others, not tolerance, is the path to actual liberty.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Of course, I understood it and the concept in general.

People deluded themselves all the time. Acceptance of one's self, not tolerance, is the path to actual liberty.
It also amuses me when people make fun of the guy who finds beauty in filming a plastic bag floating in a slight breeze because if you can find beauty in the simplest of things then you are practically bullet proof to meloncholy.