Canadian Teen Stabbed To Death In London!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparantly she was here to see her "boyfriend" who she met ONLINE and got stabbed to death for it... People should be wary as fuck if they're going to meet somebody they met online... Just think you could meet somebody like ME!! RAAARRR!!! lol
Seriously though, think before you do shit like that...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should always background check and "vet" anyone you decide to spend time with. Meet them first in a neutral area.

And pay attention how they respond to being background checked. Let them know you've done it so you can see their response. Scrotini flipped his lid over it and still brings it up. He actually claimed that only scumbags are okay with being background checked. Then he went off claiming that his KIDS were being "cyber stalked"(because if you look up him you could his kids listed. You dont....but that's his psycho claim). Of course it's because he is a shadey liar.

It's very important, especially for women, to background check. EVEN people you meet offline. You can meet psychos offline as well. Never go see anyone in another country.....that's just too risky.

Sad :(

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You should always background check and "vet" anyone you decide to spend time with. Meet them first in a neutral area.

And pay attention how they respond to being background checked. Let them know you've done it so you can see their response. Scrotini flipped his lid over it and still brings it up. He actually claimed that only scumbags are okay with being background checked. Then he went off claiming that his KIDS were being "cyber stalked"(because if you look up him you could his kids listed. You dont....but that's his psycho claim). Of course it's because he is a shadey liar.

It's very important, especially for women, to background check. EVEN people you meet offline. You can meet psychos offline as well. Never go see anyone in another country.....that's just too risky.

Sad :(
That would be me fucked then, all the assaults I've got haha :facepalm:
I'd never meet anyone for romance online anyway, would be too awkward for me... The old fashioned way is the best way...