Canadian truckers going on strike over Covid mandate

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Anyone following this?

When the trucks stop:

The first 24 hours

Delivery of medical supplies to the affected area will cease.
Hospitals will run out of basic supplies such as syringes and catheters within hours. Radiopharmaceuticals will deteriorate and become unusable.
Service stations will begin to run out of fuel.
Manufacturers using just-in-time manufacturing will develop component shortages.
U.S. mail and other package delivery will cease.

Within 48 hours

Food shortages will begin to develop.
Automobile fuel availability and delivery will dwindle, leading to skyrocketing prices and long lines at the gas pumps.
Without manufacturing components and trucks for product delivery, assembly lines will shut down, putting thousands out of work.

Within 72 hours

Food shortages will escalate, especially in the face of hoarding and consumer panic.
Supplies of essentials—such as bottled water, powdered milk, and canned meat—at major retailers will disappear.
ATMs will run out of cash and banks will be unable to process transactions.
Service stations will completely run out of fuel for autos and trucks.
Garbage will start piling up in urban and suburban areas.
Container ships will sit idle in ports and rail transport will be disrupted, eventually coming to a standstill.

Within a week

Automobile travel will cease due to the lack of fuel. Without autos and busses, many people will not be able to get to work, shop for groceries, or access medical care.
Hospitals will begin to exhaust oxygen supplies.

Within two weeks

The nation’s clean water supply will begin to run dry.

Within four weeks

The nation will exhaust its clean water supply and water will be safe for drinking only after boiling. As a result gastrointestinal illnesses will increase, further taxing an already weakened health care system.

9a5f73af80fb678d.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Trucks won't stop, they might open up a lot of employment opportunities in the future this is just a fringe group .. doesnt speak to all Canadians

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Anyone following this?

When the trucks stop:

The first 24 hours

Delivery of medical supplies to the affected area will cease.
Hospitals will run out of basic supplies such as syringes and catheters within hours. Radiopharmaceuticals will deteriorate and become unusable.
Service stations will begin to run out of fuel.
Manufacturers using just-in-time manufacturing will develop component shortages.
U.S. mail and other package delivery will cease.

Within 48 hours

Food shortages will begin to develop.
Automobile fuel availability and delivery will dwindle, leading to skyrocketing prices and long lines at the gas pumps.
Without manufacturing components and trucks for product delivery, assembly lines will shut down, putting thousands out of work.

Within 72 hours

Food shortages will escalate, especially in the face of hoarding and consumer panic.
Supplies of essentials—such as bottled water, powdered milk, and canned meat—at major retailers will disappear.
ATMs will run out of cash and banks will be unable to process transactions.
Service stations will completely run out of fuel for autos and trucks.
Garbage will start piling up in urban and suburban areas.
Container ships will sit idle in ports and rail transport will be disrupted, eventually coming to a standstill.

Within a week

Automobile travel will cease due to the lack of fuel. Without autos and busses, many people will not be able to get to work, shop for groceries, or access medical care.
Hospitals will begin to exhaust oxygen supplies.

Within two weeks

The nation’s clean water supply will begin to run dry.

Within four weeks

The nation will exhaust its clean water supply and water will be safe for drinking only after boiling. As a result gastrointestinal illnesses will increase, further taxing an already weakened health care system.

9a5f73af80fb678d.png

Sounds like something a lefty would say.....

So you support draconian and intrusive Covid mandates?
I support keeping the vunerable healthy :ThumbsUp1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Perhaps the "vulnerable" should be the ones isolating and being strong armed into getting vaxxed, rather than the entire population?
Im sure youll have a spin anyway they try it ... its just time wasting going back an forth and life is much to grand to waste yammering on with a yoo

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Didn't you say that you aren't vaxxed? Yet you're arguing that everyone should be forced into taking it. LOL

Im at a crossroads, I want to do the responsible thing but Im genuinly afraid at this point

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Didn't you say that you aren't vaxxed? Yet you're arguing that everyone should be forced into taking it. LOL

Im at a crossroads, I want to do the responsible thing but Im genuinly afraid at this point
I feel as a human I am incomplete, all these people doing the right thing and I have like this flaw

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tried to edit that but fucked it, sorry to the perfectionist out thir

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Getting pressured into taking the Jew juice is not "doing the right thing" ffs, it's thinly veiled pyschological blackmail.

Heck, the elites don't even think the virus is serious. When they're off camera, they don't wear masks and social distance, I bet many of them aren't vaccinated either, despite claiming otherwise.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Getting pressured into taking the Jew juice is not "doing the right thing" ffs, it's thinly veiled pyschological blackmail.

Heck, the elites don't even think the virus is serious. When they're off camera, they don't wear masks and social distance, I bet many of them aren't vaccinated either, despite claiming otherwise.

Just something Im not willing to bet my life on ... wanna walk my kids down the isle and all that shit man ... just a hard time to be

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Im not against you man, just something that lays heavily on me
havent seen my dad in over a year, Im recked over that

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Anybody know if Loktard survived his conniption my POASTSsSSss caused 'em :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Italy truckers have started the same!

Just as truckers start arriving in Ottawa. Hope they sniff out bitch boy who went into hiding like a scared lil bitch.

11545c5cb130bc4f.png