Candace Owens in a desperate bid to obtain relevancy, denies NASA Moon Landing.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You are a bonafide idiot, @Joe.

You make stupid claims, and then cannot back it up with any relevant facts or reasoning.

You could not come up with a decent original thought if your life depended on it.

You regularly repeat what somebody else says, without understanding what you are saying. It is hit or miss as to whether you are repeating good information or complete nonsense.

Why someone like you, @Joe, would want to get into an exchange of personal insults is nothing short of masochism. I am surprised that you have resisted having a back-and-forth with me in the "Getting to know you" thread.

Maybe you know it would exceed your pain threshold....

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
272899153_4713601268753430_7076485105525262178_n.png

"she may have said those words, but that's not what she meant, stop gaslighting her by using her own words against her!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"she may have said those words, but that's not what she meant, stop gaslighting her by using her own words against her!"

My comment about twisting and gaslighting still stands because I literally covered this.

Read my comment again SLOW. I'll repeat it here.

"
Candace Owen's starting a "FOR FUN" thread asking people about what conspiracy theories they secretly believe....because it IS a fun topic...and her admitting she secretly believes the moon landing hoax one and interacts with people about why is not the same as her making some fucking official statement that the moon landing was faked.

This claim being made is the definition of gas lighting. Taking something completely out of context and twisting it in a way as to smear and attack another person. That's what this is.

And you support this shit why? Why do you have so much hatred and hostility towards her? Because she doesnt align with you politically and you cant just have coherent and mindful disagreements? You need to tear down an intelligent and tough (black) woman? You cant just clearly address what she supports that you disagree with and why?"

And yeah it IS twisting her words out of context. Own it. That's is shit gaslighters do....twist things out of context. And then try to mock people for calling it out. You absolutely CAN take someones words and malign them into something they are not. And her words here were not some official statement or claim that the moon landing was false. It was an obvious FOR FUN thread about conspiracy theories we secretly believe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My comment about twisting and gaslighting still stands because I literally covered this.

"
Candace Owen's starting a "FOR FUN" thread asking people about what conspiracy theories they secretly believe....because it IS a fun topic...and her admitting she secretly believes the moon landing hoax one and interacts with people about why is not the same as her making some fucking official statement that the moon landing was faked.

This claim being made is the definition of gas lighting. Taking something completely out of context and twisting it in a way as to smear and attack another person. That's what this is.

And you support this shit why? Why do you have so much hatred and hostility towards her? Because she doesnt align with you politically and you cant just have coherent and mindful disagreements? You need to tear down an intelligent and tough (black) woman? You cant just clearly address what she supports that you disagree with and why?"

And yeah it IS twisting her words out of context. Own it. That's is shit gaslighters do....twist things out of context. And then try to mock people for calling it out. You absolutely CAN take someones words and malign them into something they are not. And her words here were not some official statement or claim that the moon landing was false. It was an obvious FOR FUN thread about conspiracy theories we secretly believe.

A lot of Owens' generation or younger think the moon landings were faked or false Dovey.

Do you?

While I think they probably landed, I wonder if the moon footage was pre recorded.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"

A lot of Owens' generation or younger think the moon landings were faked or false Dovey.

Do you?

While I think they probably landed, I wonder if the moon footage was pre recorded.

I dont care at all of it was real or not.

So there is that lol. I'm gonna say it probably happened.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"

Do you?

@Joe Do you think Republicans are scared of Candice Owen's?

How come you havent said it seems like a lot of democrats/progs are scared of a black woman in politics? Have you seen how hateful they are towards her? The full on racist hate they spew at her?

Just wondering why you apply whatever standards you placed on Republicans evenly onto dems as well. Especailly considering Republicans have been clear they are worried about purely optic nominations and not solid ones based on qualifications....mand dems/progs outright call black Republicans "house n*iggers" and "uncle toms".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"

Do you?

How come you havent said it seems like a lot of democrats/progs are scared of a black woman in politics? Have you seen how hateful they are towards her? The full on racist hate they spew at her?

Just wondering why you apply whatever standards you placed on Republicans evenly onto dems as well. Especailly considering Republicans have been clear they are worried about purely optic nominations and not solid ones based on qualifications....mand dems/progs outright call black Republicans "house n*iggers" and "uncle toms".

I think as many Blacks become better off they are becoming more conservative & more of them are beginning to support the Republican party.

Owens doesn't threaten the Republicans because she's a lightweight and conservative. She doesn't wield real power like a USSC justice with activist liberal views would.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"

Do you?

I've often wondered how it was possible for NASA to transmit video in real time with the technology they had 1969.

"

Do you?

I think as many Blacks become better off they are becoming more conservative & more of them are beginning to support the Republican party.

Owens doesn't threaten the Republicans because she's a lightweight and conservative. She doesn't wield real power like a USSC justice with activist liberal views would.
Candice Owens is a decent human being and not some ghetto trash asshole. THATS why she doesnt offend CONservatives, dumb ass....SHE IS A CONSERVATIVE!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"

Do you?

I've often wondered how it was possible for NASA to transmit video in real time with the technology they had 1969.

"

Do you?

Candice Owens is a decent human being and not some ghetto trash asshole. THATS why she doesnt offend CONservatives, dumb ass....SHE IS A CONSERVATIVE!

I sometimes watch Candace Owen's.

What's interesting about her is she represents the future divide among Blacks in America which will become increasingly evident during your children's generation @Lokmar.

Blacks who have & the have not.

I suspect the more affluent Blacks will vote Republican and you'll see more of them running for GOP in elections.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"

Do you?

"

Do you?

I sometimes watch Candace Owen's.

What's interesting about her is she represents the future divide among Blacks in America which will become increasingly evident during your children's generation @Lokmar.

Blacks who have & the have not.

I suspect the more affluent Blacks will vote Republican and you'll see more of them running for GOP in elections.
There's always gonna be haves and have nots. When I was a have not, I strived to have. I've always been CONservative. Being poor doesnt mean you're an envious scumbag who wants to tear down the whole world.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
even the russians didnt dispute our landing on the moon as detecting the signal source wasnt complicated

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
even the russians didnt dispute our landing on the moon as detecting the signal source wasnt complicated

Yes I read about that.

But what I question is whether the footage of the astronauts walking on the moon was real. Transmitting live video in real time over thousands of miles using 1969 technology?

I was alive back then & television was primitive compared with today. It was analog and low resolution ntsc which is even lower than standard definition digital video.

Only 10 years before that Americans were watching shows on B&W TV sets transmitted over ground wires. And it wasnt even the entire country which had a television set or access to it.

There were no personal computers in 1969. And when they appeared in the 70s they were pretty basic text editors. The transmission of still photos via the fledgling Internet was a big deal even in 1990. Transmission of live video over such long distances was unheard of except by the military. Especially live video from outer space.

So...while I'm not saying it was impossible I just wonder if NASA was able to pull the live broadcast of the lunar landing in 1969. I dunno maybe they were. If so it would have been a quantum leap over the technology of 1959.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes I read about that.

But what I question is whether the footage of the astronauts walking on the moon was real. Transmitting live video in real time over thousands of miles using 1969 video technology?

I was alive back then & television was primitive compared with today. It was analog and low resolution ntsc which is even lower than standard definition digital video.

Only 10 years before that Americans were watching shows on B&W TV sets transmitted over ground wires. And it wasnt even the entire country which had a television set or access to it.

There were no personal computers in 1969. And when they appeared in the 70s they were pretty basic text editors. The transmission of still photos via the fledgling Internet was a big deal even in 1990. Transmission of live video over such long distances was unheard of except by the military. Especially live video from outer space.

So...while I'm not saying it was impossible I just wonder if NASA was able to pull it off in 1969. I dunno maybe they were. But the transmission of video esp live over great distance was.
through the vacuum of space its probably no biggie

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes I read about that.

But what I question is whether the footage of the astronauts walking on the moon was real. Transmitting live video in real time over thousands of miles using 1969 video technology?

So...while I'm not saying it was impossible I just wonder if NASA was able to pull it off in 1969. I dunno maybe they were. But the transmission of video esp live over great distance was.

And yet the Russians weren't able to do it even tho their space program was almost as advanced as the US. Images they sent back from their missions were not live.

I read that the Apollo footage was transmitted to 3 satellite dishes on earth and was descrambled to be viewable in ntsc video. And there was just a few seconds delay.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes I read about that.

And yet the Russians weren't able to do it even tho their space program was almost as advanced as the US. Images they sent back from their missions were not live.

I read that the Apollo footage was transmitted to 3 satellite dishes on earth and was descrambled to be viewable in ntsc video. And there was just a few seconds delay.
they didnt have the money or nazi rocket scientists 2 follow through like we did

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes I read about that.

they didnt have the money or nazi rocket scientists 2 follow through like we did

Apparently the Russians had their share of Nazi rocket scientists too whom they whisked behind the iron curtain after WWII. That's why they had competitive technology during the Korean War.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"

Do you?

The Republican party began as the party of abolition and the party for black people. You know that, right?

There has always been black people who are Republican. And yeah typically black people who used to vote for democrats realize the harmful policies and break free of that cycle, they vote for less government and better policies. Often times that means a vote for a Republican. Candice Owen's actually discusses all of this and it's why her and Brandon Tatum have Blexit.

The establishment certainly sees Owen's as a threat. That's exactly why you see her getting slammed at every opportunity, and smeared.

If her message wasnt a threat, she would get no attention at all.