Candace Owens in a desperate bid to obtain relevancy, denies NASA Moon Landing.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Candace Owens declares that ‘the moon landing in 1969 was completely faked’
owens-.jpeg

"Calling the other side of the moon dark, is rayciss" Candance Owens

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

owens-.jpeg

Some people will believe anything which contradicts accepted fact just because it makes them feel special and in the know. And they are special too. But she does have a point though - since the moon has negative gravity wouldn't the lander rockets have to be on top so it would stick to the surface? ....2,3,4. :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

owens-.jpeg

Some people will believe anything which contradicts accepted fact just because it makes them feel special and in the know. And they are special too. But she does have a point though - since the moon has negative gravity wouldn't the lander rockets have to be on top so it would stick to the surface? ....2,3,4. :Happy5:

The irony is incredible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMFAO! Libs are so fukin tarded.

Candace Owen's is very intelligent and tough. And she gets so much psychotic hatred.

So she starts a fun topic about conspiracies that people think could be true and admits she likes the moon landing one and people start discussing it.

Leave to nasty leftards who have to twist everything into a smear campaign and a way to continually ruthlessly criticize someone.

And look at what gets ignored on the "accepted" side of politcs. Cant have open dialog about why allowing men to self identify as women as be permitted into female spaces is bad for women and girls or go into all those implications. But they can completely twist her points and mock her over "mini mouse in a pantsuit ripping the fabric of society".

It's done because they are intellectual cowards who know they are wrong and they know the people who follow them will believe what they say without looking into it themselves.

If you cant defeat an opponent fairly based on facts and deal with what is being said, go with a smear campaign. That's how dems/progs operate.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Candace Owen's is very intelligent and tough. And she gets so much psychotic hatred.

So she starts a fun topic about conspiracies that people think could be true and admits she likes the moon landing one and people start discussing it.

Leave to nasty leftards who have to twist everything into a smear campaign and a way to continually ruthlessly criticize someone.

And look at what gets ignored on the "accepted" side of politcs. Cant have open dialog about why allowing men to self identify as women as be permitted into female spaces is bad for women and girls or go into all those implications. But they can completely twist her points and mock her over "mini mouse in a pantsuit ripping the fabric of society".

It's done because they are intellectual cowards who know they are wrong and they know the people who follow them will believe what they say without looking into it themselves.

If you cant defeat an opponent fairly based on facts and deal with what is being said, go with a smear campaign. That's how dems/progs operate.
“Hunter Biden” “Ben Ghazi” “illegal Private email servers!”
Lmfao@yuo

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin - in a desperate bid to be surrounded by more cock joins the Navy

more news as his asshole prolapses

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmfao@yuo

Which were all correct, Admin.

Let me guess.....you didnt check into that either, did you?

And yeah.......rape and drugs and crime and leaving Americans to die is totally comparable to Candice Owen's starting a playful discussion about conspiracies.

Are you fucking serious?

Do you think people just up and decide "men! I like the "right wing" so I'm just gonna pick on these other people"? We just say these to be meanies?

I really dont understand the lack of empathy I see from people who continue to support sociopaths. While twisting and lying and smearing the better alternatives.

Those things you listed is some of what I was talking about with what you guys ignore. In favor of petty smears on "rEpUbLicOns!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lmfao@yuo
Well faggit, we dont see Owens naked and cracked out in a hotel room talking about pops! PWN3D!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you notice that aidsman always lies? He is so ignorant and uninformed he always falls for this horse shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you notice that aidsman always lies? He is so ignorant and uninformed he always falls for this horse shit.
Are you denying she said said that, you dull witted fact averse cretin?

You called ME a gaslighter. And here you are gaslighting this.

You have no idea what she was saying. She making a bigger point and you've just grabbed a sentence and are using it to mock her without taking the time to understand what she was saying.

What you are doing is gaslighting. Why dont you go listen to the whole thing. Go outside your media outlets and watch the whole exchange.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You have no idea what she was saying. She making a bigger point and you've just grabbed a sentence and are using it to mock her without taking the time to understand what she was saying.

What you are doing is gaslighting. Why dont you go listen to the whole thing. Go outside your media outlets and watch the whole exchange.
noe yuu arr

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I do not care if Candace Owens is correct on every topic.

On every topic she speaks on, I form my own opinion.

She has been wrong on many topics. So has every political commentator across the entire left-to-right spectrum.

So what???

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

While I think Apollo 11 reached the moon, it's also possible that video footage of them walking on the moon was pre recorded & was faked.

I was there. I saw it.

Transmitting a live video signal to earth from the moon in 1969 seemed problematic. This was before the age of digital video.

What I remember was when the rocket was launched from Cape Canaveral in Florida, the booster rockets did their thing and once the rocket was outside earth's atmosphere there was no more signal.

I believe there was a signal when the Apollo orbited the moon.

While the astronauts probly landed I question the authenticity of the moon footage given the limitations of video 50 years ago. Maybe they could send back delayed footage or photographs but live video of them walking on the moon?

I have my doubts about the footage we saw on television.

I think it may have been pre recorded so they would have something to show the world.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

noe yuu arr

Candace Owen's starting a "FOR FUN" thread asking people about what conspiracy theories they secretly believe....because it IS a fun topic...and her admitting she secretly believes the moon landing hoax one and interacts with people about why is not the same as her making some fucking official statement that the moon landing was faked.

This claim being made is the definition of gas lighting. Taking something completely out of context and twisting it in a way as to smear and attack another person. That's what this is.

And you support this shit why? Why do you have so much hatred and hostility towards her? Because she doesnt align with you politically and you cant just have coherent and mindful disagreements? You need to tear down an intelligent and tough (black) woman? You cant just clearly address what she supports that you disagree with and why?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was before the age of digital video.

@Joe What does that have to do with it?

...the ability to transmit live video in real time from the surface of the moon using 1969 technology is questionable.

However according to the accounts of amateur astronomers of 1969 who were independent of NASA or the United States Government they did observe the trajectory of the Apollo 11 Module. And according to their observations and data, Apollo 11 was orbiting the moon

So there is a strong likelihood that astronauts landed and walked on the moon.

However I question the authenticity of the lunar walk video footage of the astronauts themselves. Not saying it was fake but I question it's authenticity. That's all

Video especially live video transmitted from outer space was primitive by today's standards. Your typical camcorder today is of higher quality than a television broadcast quality camera used by NASA or the TV networks from 1969. Color TV barely made its debut in 1967. Only people who were well off got color TV sets. Most TV prior to 1969 was black and white.

The video footage supposedly sent back to us from the moon was low resolution black and white.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I do not care if Candace Owens is correct on every topic.

On every topic she speaks on, I form my own opinion.

She has been wrong on many topics. So has every political commentator across the entire left-to-right spectrum.

So what???
Candace makes libs cry.

I love it

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...the ability to transmit live video in real time from the surface of the moon using 1969 technology is questionable.

<blah blah blah lots of BS that has nothing to do with what I asked blah blah blah>

@Joe But is this because the video was analog? Explain why you think digital video would be easier to transmit than analog video.

You can get technical here, @Joe.

You made these two points together in one paragraph:

"Transmitting a live video signal to earth from the moon in 1969 seemed problematic."

and

"This was before the age of digital video."

It is right here:

Transmitting a live video signal to earth from the moon in 1969 seemed problematic. This was before the age of digital video.

@Joe I am asking you to explain why the fact "This was before the age of digital video." helps support the opinion "Transmitting a live video signal to earth from the moon in 1969 seemed problematic."

Do you know? Or were you just talking out of your ass? @Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

<blah blah blah lots of BS that has nothing to do with what I asked blah blah blah>

@Joe But is this because the video was analog? Explain why you think digital video would be easier to transmit than analog video.

You can get technical here, @Joe.

You made these two points together in one paragraph:

"Transmitting a live video signal to earth from the moon in 1969 seemed problematic."

and

"This was before the age of digital video."

It is right here:

@Joe I am asking you to explain why the fact "This was before the age of digital video." helps support the opinion "Transmitting a live video signal to earth from the moon in 1969 seemed problematic."

Do you know? Or were you just talking out of your ass? @Joe

I'm not sure if the Moon Landing footage was faked or not @The Prowler.

Nevertheless I question its authenticity and I wonder.

this is quite a step below the Moon Landing deniers who think that it was all faked.

Anyways, you wonder why I'm reluctant to engage in any dialogue with you?
It's because you gaslight me and others in this forum all the time.
Is that how you've gotten your way in life?
By accusing people and trying to frame them whenever you feel like it?
You have a very toxic personality.

If you have something meaningful to say, and you are considerate of others, then do so.
But if you want to gaslight all the time, no thanks.

Your schtick is getting old.
Try another script @The Prowler.