Candace Owens Calls Minnie Mouse Pantsuit An Attempt To ‘Destroy Fabrics Of Our Society’

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes probably too strong and independent for him to make a solid commitment to.

If two years pass and there is no ring, bail. He is either too damaged or keeping his options open.

Especailly a conservative......wtf? Lol.
You mean her body odor is too strong and repugnant for him to make a solid commitment too

He is keeping his options open for a reason.

I don't see anything strong or independent about twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to accommodate a mans unwillingness to make a strong commitment.

It's pretty simple. If he likes it, he will get a ring on it.
Maybe he just can’t find a ring big enough to fit her sausage fingers

Maybe he is holding out for someone less likely to eat all his assets.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

If two years pass and there is no ring, bail. He is either too damaged or keeping his options open.

You mean her body odor is too strong and repugnant for him to make a solid commitment too

I don't see anything strong or independent about twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to accommodate a mans unwillingness to make a strong commitment.

he'd have to be pretty desperate to be with a cow like that in the first place

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know you look at all men as a meal ticket. That's not all of us. You still holding out for a man that sent you packing? Kissing his ass...massaging his balls.

Lmao @ U

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I know you look at all men as a meal ticket. That's not all of us. You still holding out for a man that sent you packing? Kissing his ass...massaging his balls.

Lmao @ U
you're shacked up with a cuckold

and you actually admitted that

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
why is lily massaging admong's balls. He's into guys, not water buffalo

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
modnv1jclyx51.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This, uh, thread, is an ode to conservative meltdowns. With cel shading.

Up next, Donald Duck gets a thong to cover his cloaca and Pluto gets the snip.

The outrage will be epic.

The Fabric of Society will never be the same.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"Winner of the 2020 Election"
Winning the Hair Club For Men, Men's Championship is not really an election, but if it makes you feel good roll with it.
Imagine talking about peoples looks when you're too ashamed to post yourself, imagine being ashamed of what you look like... Hahahaha!!! "It Its Its Its because I don't feel like sharing my face!" haha so now you care about our eyes?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Winning the Hair Club For Men, Men's Championship is not really an election, but if it makes you feel good roll with it.
Imagine talking about peoples looks when you're too ashamed to post yourself, imagine being ashamed of what you look like... Hahahaha!!! "It Its Its Its because I don't feel like sharing my face!" haha so now you care about our eyes?
What are you babbling about?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Emo shamwow gave me the fuck you finger, has anyone got the suicide hotline number handy?

LOL, what a dope.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Emo shamwow gave me the fuck you finger, has anyone got the suicide hotline number handy?

LOL, what a dope.
Considering you've gave me 33 negs in two days you're off your head! hahahaha!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its a hoot to watch all the libtards air claim! :Sad:

Remember being married to a narcissist?

It's the exact same tactics. They change what's being said and just mock you for being stupid for saying something so stupid.

They use NPD abuse tactics. Gaslighting.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My first ex husband was a chronic cheater. Everytime that man speaks.....you can bet he is lying.

I was YOUNG when I married him, too. I was raised kinda old fashioned to believe that the most important thing I can do is get married. And stay married. I wasnt taught what to look for though...so i ended up marrying the man who persued me the HARDEST. Since I always withheld sex....the fucking sex addict persued the hardest, go figure. Anyway

I once found a female sock in my car. It was thin with lace around the "cuff" or ankle part. And I knew my husband was a skank, so I knew he had fucked some little girl sock wearing woman in my car.

Confronting him was like a carnival ride. First it was one of my friends socks(because my friends kick their shoes and socks off in my car all the time right?), then it was me who had sex with another woman in my car. Then it was "oh so you see a sock and think sex"?

And that's what he double down on. That a sock shouldnt tell me he is cheating. That IM so insecure and dramatic that seeing a SOCK triggers me.

This exactly what Admin is doing. A cartoon is the sock.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm seriously thinking about packing this shit in... It's just too boring, you've got all the parasites of the day calling you all sorts of stupid things thinking they hurt you, I think to myself are these people trying to get off on other peoples supposed misery? Then I just spend my time telling them the truth that they don't matter and they spend their time telling me they do? Rinse and repeat... Nobody is interested in any media, pics, stories or anything other than getting the last word in with fake put downs... 4chan is calling me and I think I'm gonna go... The dislike ratio has swung that much that there's no need for me to be here lol just thinking out loud I suppose...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm seriously thinking about packing this shit in... It's just too boring, you've got all the parasites of the day calling you all sorts of stupid things thinking they hurt you, I think to myself are these people trying to get off on other peoples supposed misery? Then I just spend my time telling them the truth that they don't matter and they spend their time telling me they do? Rinse and repeat... Nobody is interested in any media, pics, stories or anything other than getting the last word in with fake put downs... 4chan is calling me and I think I'm gonna go... The dislike ratio has swung that much that there's no need for me to be here lol just thinking out loud I suppose...
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, Cunt.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, Cunt.
I know your address

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hang out because you like most of us lol