Candace Owens Calls Minnie Mouse Pantsuit An Attempt To ‘Destroy Fabrics Of Our Society’

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

One can't help but wonder if the Trannies are behind this.

FKEteC8WYAInalh

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
272760863_10160142436479225_3190279937765202381_n.jpg

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nope they dont listen.

It's like Idiocracy.

When you cant understand what a person is saying? Just twist into something else and make fun of that. Even though it's not even what was said.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, why do these cry babies want to change everything to suit the "needs" of sexual deviants? Fuck everybody else fahgets feelings matter above all else! Fahgets deserve shot to pieces and hopefully one day soon it'll happen, WAR!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, why do these cry babies want to change everything to suit the "needs" of sexual deviants? Fuck everybody else fahgets feelings matter above all else! Fahgets deserve shot to pieces and hopefully one day soon it'll happen, WAR!!
Now you're crying about a cartoon character too? Oh you poor little thing.

LMAO!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Which fabrics? Polyesters, cotton blends, or that new stretch stuff? Be specific.
Hmm I think you just posed one of those CONundrums
I wouldn't mind if it was polyester being destroyed. Never cared for it.
I never used to worry about fabrics too much, until I learned it was sinful to mix different fabrics together in your ensemble, so now I make it a point.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nope they dont listen.

It's like Idiocracy.

When you cant understand what a person is saying? Just twist into something else and make fun of that. Even though it's not even what was said.
It's not a matter of not listening but rather a situation where they are simply too dumb to grasp.

Especially when context is at the core of the matter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Normal people with a modicum of intelligence would have seen what Candace was really trying to say in that video

but one dimensional cock dorks like admin will only see what they want to see there

or what they are told to see

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO!
Haha you're fuckn hurt, neg bombing me all day because you've got nothing in the tank... It's going to come off you, watch!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO!
Haha you're fuckn hurt, neg bombing me all day because you've got nothing in the tank... It's going to come off you, watch!
What's the matter pussy? Not as funny when it's you being negged or faglamed? grow a pair nitwit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LMAO!
What's the matter pussy? Not as funny when it's you being negged or faglamed? grow a pair nitwit.
So basically you're retaliating for some neg hurt he leveled on your sensitives breasts, snowflake?

bwhwhwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're such a pussy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LMAO!
Unlike you, I don't neg people much... I couldn't give a shit about ratings, what I don't want is to see your hurt all over my notifications and have to sift through your tears, I don't fuckin like you stay out of my shit! Hahahaha!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

FKEteC8WYAInalh

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
272760863_10160142436479225_3190279937765202381_n.jpg

She was savaged on social media for suggesting (even tongue in cheek) that Biden was going to nominate her to the SCOTUS.

As in finish college first, study for lsat, pass lsat, apply to law school...

The tweets are hilarious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nope they dont listen.

It's like Idiocracy.

It's not a matter of not listening but rather a situation where they are simply too dumb to grasp.

They went to college and paid thousands to have this level one dimensional thinking.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
See, this is why the ratings got took off everybody the last time, grown ass men acting like pussies at high school... Hahahaha!!!! :facepalm:

You can thank sadmins this time...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Normal people with a modicum of intelligence would have seen what Candace was really trying to say in that video

but one dimensional cock dorks like admin will only see what they want to see there

Honestly I doubt theyve heard out anything shes had to say on their own.

They wait until whatever media they consume tells them something and they dont check it for themselves .....they just run with it because of their partisanship.

These people barely pay attention to what their own "side" says and does. Let alone people they are told to hate.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nope they dont listen.

It's like Idiocracy.

They went to college and paid thousands to have this level one dimensional thinking.
Yep... and turned out to be bums

basically

a travesty

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See, this is why the ratings got took off everybody the last time, grown ass men acting like pussies at high school... Hahahaha!!!! :facepalm:

You can thank sadmins this time...
You gave them the sadz

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They wait until whatever media they consume tells them something and they dont check it for themselves .....they just run with it because of their partisanship.

These people barely pay attention to what their own "side" says and does. Let alone people they are told to hate.
But you pay them some level of credence every time you try to reason out their bubbling gibberish. Even when you are a 100% correct it still plays into their muddled idea that they are somehow trolling when in fact they are merely espousing how utterly dumb and unfixable they really are

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But you pay them some level of credence every time you try to reason out their bubbling gibberish. Even when you are a 100% correct it still plays into their muddled idea that they are somehow trolling when in fact they are merely espousing how utterly dumb and unfixable they really are

True. They are fuckers. They do know better but they are so brainwashed by the whole partisan thing that you cant even talk to them. They wont.