Candace Owens is a horrible human being

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is there something specific here? Because I've seen this and I dont think shes a "horrible human being" at all. I love how he is able to talk to anyone and it remains respectful even when it gets passionate.

Do you even understand the points and reasons people have for opposing socailism?

And shes correct that all these wealthy elites do not support her end on this argument.

Can you guys explain how you ensure this socailist system you want doesnt go corrupt? Because our corporate political system already IS corrupt. Why would we give them so much more power over us? Because some people hit a level of wealth that is offensive?

Why is she a horrible person because she disagrees the government should be used as an avenue of charity? So basically we have learned nothing from history.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess my whole issue when you get past all that is who is over look this whole redistribution thing. That is something no one has answered and it's a pretty critical part of it.

Our system is already corrupt and giving them more power and more of our money isnt going to magically make them less corrupt. I'm SURE people would prefer American poverty to labor camps or gov slavery.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Russell Brand is an insufferable lefty faggot with an excruciatingly annoying voice, therefore I refuse to watch anything involving him.

LotAss you racist bigot! Attacking a woman of colour and siding with a white male LOL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Russell Brand is an insufferable lefty faggot with an excruciatingly annoying voice, therefore I refuse to watch anything involving him.

LotAss you racist bigot! Attacking a woman of colour and siding with a white male LOL.

I actually really like Russell Brand and he is one of the lefties I listen to.

It would be ideal if they were all more like him. Or like his attitude was the standard and the authoritarian hateful ones you cant even talk to were the minority. Fringe.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It would be ideal if they were all more like him. Or like his attitude was the standard and the authoritarian hateful ones you cant even talk to were the minority. Fringe.

Yeah I noticed that you like the guy lol. I remember him ranting about the BNP in the past and vilifying Nationalism, so ever since then I've always avoided his content.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse thinks I show poorly?

Now that's validation right there.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I noticed that you like the guy lol. I remember him ranting about the BNP in the past and vilifying Nationalism, so ever since then I've always avoided his content.

I have a nagging suspicion your tone would be different if you had noticed I liked the guy instead of Dovey liking him.

Remember to wash your tongue after pulling it out of her ass. I mean, Martini's dick has been in there, after all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I started watching him years ago because I relate to a lot of what he says about addiction recovery.

I disagree with some of his views but I appreciate the kind and respect way he expresses those. He isnt bitchy, mean or dehumanizing towards people who dont agree with all his views. He genuine cares about the people.

So it made sense when he was slammed and called "far right shill" when he talked about the russian collusion conspiracy being proven a fabrication.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
And if you were conversing with Flynn right now, you would be on one knee e-proposing to the faggot.

If I were conversing with Flynn right now, we'd be pissing ourselves silly over our sharing of tales about Aryan the Monodent Nazi in the Culture Club Hat.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure. Just don't say I didn't warn you that should you make it to 3rd base with "her", there's a nasty surprise lurking down there.

Because what? In that peanut-sized brain of yours, "conversing" is automatically a path to a porking?

The allegations leveled against you are true, then?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sure. Just don't say I didn't warn you that should you make it to 3rd base with "her", there's a nasty surprise lurking down there.

Because what? In that peanut-sized brain of yours, "conversing" is automatically a path to a porking?

By Flynns standards it is.

I've never seen such repressed fury over other adults having consensual sexual encounters. I'm kinda surprised you are hitting it off with someone so sanctimonious, judgemental and anti sex.

Like a high level, emotionally charged compulsive "slut shamer".

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, Dove. Nice try, but no.

You can harp about and diss on all those you think are wronging you, but I ain't playing. I have better things to do with my time.

Like watching Saturday morning cartoons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry, Dove. Nice try, but no.

You can harp about and diss on all those you think are wronging you, but I ain't playing. I have better things to do with my time.

Like watching Saturday morning cartoons.

I didnt say Flynn was "wronging me". I said Flynn is a sanctimonious prude.

Which is pretty obvious, really. I forget though that you guys have the correct version of reality and we should be consulting the enlightened to make sure our observations are correct.

Normally in my alt right dimension from whence I have come, people who rant for years about someone meeting up for sex with another person consensually are considered rather repressed. So forgive my unevolved ignorance.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Some sanctimonious people are prudes and some are sluts.

It's all the same to me, Dovey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some sanctimonious people are prudes and some are sluts.

It's all the same to me, Dovey.

And some get rather angry and stuck on it and wrong no one really but themselves.

I would never have unresolved anger at Flynn for his sexless, incel existence.

Live and let live :D just interesting to see you supportive of such sanctimonious nonstop judgement of a individuals consensual sex life.

Did I forget to get a permit for fucking while right wing? Lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The greasy haired Brit needs to first wash his hair and then learn what he is talking about because he is telling lies. Only 21% of all millionaires inherited any money at all. 79% are self made.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Forbes is spinning “a misleading tale of what it takes to become wealthy in America.” Most of the Forbes 400, like Mitt Romney, have benefited from a level of privilege unknown to the vast majority of Americans.

Most of our super rich were born on third base and think they hit a triple.

Those “born on first base” — in upper-class families, with inheritances up to $1 million — make up 22 percent of the 400. On “second base,” from households wealthy enough to generate inheritances over $1 million, UFE found another 11.5 percent.

On “third base,” with inherited wealth of more than $50 million, sits 7 percent of America’s 400 richest. Last but not least, is the “born on home plate” crowd. These high-rollers, 21.25 percent of the total Forbes list, all inherited enough to “earn” their Forbes 400 status.

Forbes, the United for a Fair Economy researchers sum up, has glamorized the myth of the “self-made man” and minimized “the many other factors that enable wealth,” including tax breaks and other government policies that help the really rich get ever richer.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!