Candace Owens is a horrible human being

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A lot of people don't seem to do their research before they go to a new place. They show up, pay for a tour and are indeed herded like flocks of sheep.

Yeah, lazy and stupid people do not do their research and end up doing some lame tour with another bunch of DFTs.

Which is why LettuceButt should stay away from cruises. Or any other vacation, for that matter.

Who said I did lame tours, fuckface?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Airbnb's are a great alternative way to travel for families. We use them.

Millions of people use them. I have used a bunch of them in the USA and Canada. I have also used hotels and motels. I have also used KOA cabins which are awesome, especially the deluxe cabins with kitchens. I have also rented other awesome cabins and cottages.

I have also slept in tents.

One of the most important things about a vacation is to go with cool people. It does not matter where you are staying if your travel companions are whiny assholes.

Can you point to where I was whining in the post you responded to, thanks?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Paranoia Alert!!!!

A lot of people don't seem to do their research before they go to a new place. They show up, pay for a tour and are indeed herded like flocks of sheep.

Yeah, lazy and stupid people do not do their research and end up doing some lame tour with another bunch of DFTs.

Which is why LettuceButt should stay away from cruises. Or any other vacation, for that matter.

The Leaker is worried that someone is talking behind her back!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Millions of people use them. I have used a bunch of them in the USA and Canada. I have also used hotels and motels. I have also used KOA cabins which are awesome, especially the deluxe cabins with kitchens. I have also rented other awesome cabins and cottages.

One of the most important things about a vacation is to go with cool people. It does not matter where you are staying if your travel companions are whiny assholes.

I never said you were whining.

That just started now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never said you were whining.

That just started now.

You implied it in your post to ME. The word is in your post, stupid fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Paranoia Alert!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

You posted your comment to me, how is that behind my back, fucking moron?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Paranoia Alert!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

Whoosh!!!!

You posted your comment to me, how is that behind my back, fucking moron?

Hahahaha!!!

The point, you incredibly slow-witted mongrel, is that nobody said that you did lame tours (fuckface), so for you to suspect that someone actually did say that you did lame tours (fuckface), would mean that it would have had to happen behind your back.

Like you are even going to understand what I just said....Hahaha!!