Candace Owens Calls Minnie Mouse Pantsuit An Attempt To ‘Destroy Fabrics Of Our Society’

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
hahahahahaha

seems fat lily is having a bit of a moment right now

Still?

Good grief. We could solve the oil issue if we could power cars and heat homes on the angry and hateful energy these people have. We would never have to drill again.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Normal people with a modicum of intelligence would have seen what Candace was really trying to say in that video

but one dimensional cock dorks like admin will only see what they want to see there

or what they are told to see

Honestly I doubt theyve heard out anything shes had to say on their own.

They wait until whatever media they consume tells them something and they dont check it for themselves .....they just run with it because of their partisanship.

These people barely pay attention to what their own "side" says and does. Let alone people they are told to hate.
But you pay them some level of credence every time you try to reason out their bubbling gibberish. Even when you are a 100% correct it still plays into their muddled idea that they are somehow trolling when in fact they are merely espousing how utterly dumb and unfixable they really are

True. They are fuckers. They do know better but they are so brainwashed by the whole partisan thing that you cant even talk to them. They wont.
I Don't believe they are smart enough to know better. Seriously.

Who goes to college for 4 years, puts in all that work only to become some mediocre counselor for shit pay?

You have to be pretty stupid naturally to end up like that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Conservitards crying their eyes out over a cartoon character, thank you Faux Nooz for focusing on the big issues facing America.

That's not what is happening, though. This is that one dimensional thinking.

You either dont get it or you know you cant challange it, so you twist it into something you can mock and look fucking stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Normal people with a modicum of intelligence would have seen what Candace was really trying to say in that video

but one dimensional cock dorks like admin will only see what they want to see there

or what they are told to see

Honestly I doubt theyve heard out anything shes had to say on their own.

They wait until whatever media they consume tells them something and they dont check it for themselves .....they just run with it because of their partisanship.

These people barely pay attention to what their own "side" says and does. Let alone people they are told to hate.
But you pay them some level of credence every time you try to reason out their bubbling gibberish. Even when you are a 100% correct it still plays into their muddled idea that they are somehow trolling when in fact they are merely espousing how utterly dumb and unfixable they really are

True. They are fuckers. They do know better but they are so brainwashed by the whole partisan thing that you cant even talk to them. They wont.
I Don't believe they are smart enough to know better. Seriously.

Who goes to college for 4 years, puts in all that work only to become some mediocre counselor for shit pay?

You have to be pretty stupid naturally to end up like that

I think they do and the instinct is to manipulate and they think that's clever and nessesary.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
for focusing on the big issues facing America.
How ironic that this happened to be Candance's point which flew over your penis shaped head at a comfortable cruising altitude of 30,000ft

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lily had her gibbering musings printed on a billboard once tho

does that offset the failure of going bankrupt because you're too fucking stupid to manage your own finances?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Conservitards crying their eyes out over a cartoon character, thank you Faux Nooz for focusing on the big issues facing America.

I thought they were on the outs with Disney because Disney was gay friendly. But they are the masters at creating, borrowing, and stealing outrage. I love the smell of faux outrage in the morning, don't you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love the smell of faux outrage in the morning, don't you?
Does it mask the smell of your unkept vag?

Asking for someone who doesn't have a nose

He's not here right now but I'm sure he'll be along momentarily to nibble on the tastiness of my ankles like a good little programmed stooge

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

does that offset the failure of going bankrupt because you're too fucking stupid to manage your own finances?

Is she still calling my husband a cuck to distract from how she called her "boyfriend" a cuck?

I have a two year deadline on a relationships. If no further commitment is given at two years my ass dips.

No wonder shes bitter lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love the smell of faux outrage in the morning, don't you?
Does it mask the smell of your unkept vag?

Asking for someone who doesn't have a nose

He's not here right now but I'm sure he'll be along momentarily to nibble on the tastiness of my ankles like a good little programmed stooge

Why are you asking about my vagina? Why would that be on your mind at all? Weird.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is she still calling my husband a cuck to distract from how she called her "boyfriend" a cuck?

I have a two year deadline on a relationships. If no further commitment is given at two years my ass dips.

Pretty much. She isn't smart enough to do anything else

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one is talking about your cuckold. Would you like that kind of attention again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So today they show Mini in a pants suit

give it 5 years and deviant cucks like admin will be celebrating Mini depicted with a beard and a bulge in her crotch

watch

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
THE FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY PEEPS!

I'm sorry you are not intelligent enough to understand what her point is.

Keep cheering on men "self identifying" as women and raping women and girls in female spaces. Cheer on the profits being made off "gender clinics" and making lifelong medical patients.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Shes probably too strong and independent for him to make a solid commitment to.

If two years pass and there is no ring, bail. He is either too damaged or keeping his options open.

Especailly a conservative......wtf? Lol.
You mean her body odor is too strong and repugnant for him to make a solid commitment too

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If two years pass and there is no ring, bail. He is either too damaged or keeping his options open.

You mean her body odor is too strong and repugnant for him to make a solid commitment too

He is keeping his options open for a reason.

I don't see anything strong or independent about twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to accommodate a mans unwillingness to make a strong commitment.

It's pretty simple. If he likes it, he will get a ring on it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One can't help but wonder if the Trannies are behind this.
Which fabrics? Polyesters, cotton blends, or that new stretch stuff? Be specific.
Hmm I think you just posed one of those CONundrums
I wouldn't mind if it was polyester being destroyed. Never cared for it.
I never used to worry about fabrics too much, until I learned it was sinful to mix different fabrics together in your ensemble, so now I make it a point.
But its not, liar.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He is keeping his options open for a reason.

I don't see anything strong or independent about twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to accommodate a mans unwillingness to make a strong commitment.

It's pretty simple. If he likes it, he will get a ring on it.
Maybe he just can’t find a ring big enough to fit her sausage fingers