Candace Owens is a horrible human being

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Russell Brand is an insufferable lefty faggot with an excruciatingly annoying voice, therefore I refuse to watch anything involving him.

LotAss you racist bigot! Attacking a woman of colour and siding with a white male LOL.

The fact that you think anyone who is not racist should disregard their own values and support someone simply because that person is a minority proves you are a stupid fucking racist who doesn't understand the fundamentals of bigotry.

I mean, damn you are stupid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sure. Just don't say I didn't warn you that should you make it to 3rd base with "her", there's a nasty surprise lurking down there.

Because what? In that peanut-sized brain of yours, "conversing" is automatically a path to a porking?

The allegations leveled against you are true, then?

Fella, don't act the innocent. It's evident that you've been trying to get into Flynn's stained y-fronts ever since learning that it's a cock in a frock.

Do you trannies have no shame?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Russell Brand is an insufferable lefty faggot with an excruciatingly annoying voice, therefore I refuse to watch anything involving him.

LotAss you racist bigot! Attacking a woman of colour and siding with a white male LOL.

The fact that you think anyone who is not racist should disregard their own values and support someone simply because that person is a minority proves you are a stupid fucking racist who doesn't understand the fundamentals of bigotry.

You're mad though, right?

Or so your angry response to my clearly lighthearted post would suggest.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're mad though, right?

Or so your angry response to my clearly lighthearted post would suggest.

Clearly lighthearted? Okay, angry racist. You're really funny! :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Enough with the projection, LotAss.

We already know that it's you leftards who are the angry ones, fighting teh oppression of Patriarchy, white privilege, toxic masculinity etc.

You bitches should relocate to Africa if white nations are too "oppressive" for your liking.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We already know that it's you leftards who are the angry ones, fighting teh oppression of Patriarchy, white privilege, toxic masculinity etc.

You bitches should relocate to Africa if white nations are too "oppressive" for your liking.

I'm really happy where I am. You should relocate to North Korea, where the thinking is more in line with yours, instead of ehinging all the time about how your country isn't white enough.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

......he was mocking the attitude we see from left wokists.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Candace Owens married a guy whose daddy is in the House of Lords in the UK.

So she more or less married into White Privilege and is set for life.

1 advantage women over men is they can just spread their legs and they can marry into privilege and inheritance. Meaghan Markle another example of that.

Guy usually has to work hard for it or else himself get lucky and win lotto or inherit

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ironically all these pushy outspoken American Black women are getting a leg up on you Native White Brits whose ancestors were there for thousands of years.

Doesn't that make you angry?

Personally I couldn't stand the likes of Meaghan because even as a non UK citizen I saw her as a usurper

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ironically all these pushy outspoken American Black women are getting a leg up on you Native White Brits whose ancestors were there for thousands of years.

Doesn't that make you angry?

Personally I couldn't stand the likes of Meaghan because even as a non UK citizen I saw her as a usurper

Sure it does, and is the reason why I have my "extreme" far right views.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

1 advantage women over men is they can just spread their legs and they can marry into privilege and inheritance. Meaghan Markle another example of that.

Guy usually has to work hard for it or else himself get lucky and win lotto or inherit

Wow.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Forbes is spinning “a misleading tale of what it takes to become wealthy in America.” Most of the Forbes 400, like Mitt Romney, have benefited from a level of privilege unknown to the vast majority of Americans.

Most of our super rich were born on third base and think they hit a triple.

Those “born on first base” — in upper-class families, with inheritances up to $1 million — make up 22 percent of the 400. On “second base,” from households wealthy enough to generate inheritances over $1 million, UFE found another 11.5 percent.

On “third base,” with inherited wealth of more than $50 million, sits 7 percent of America’s 400 richest. Last but not least, is the “born on home plate” crowd. These high-rollers, 21.25 percent of the total Forbes list, all inherited enough to “earn” their Forbes 400 status.

Forbes, the United for a Fair Economy researchers sum up, has glamorized the myth of the “self-made man” and minimized “the many other factors that enable wealth,” including tax breaks and other government policies that help the really rich get ever richer.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wow!! 35% of Forbes 400 grew up from poor to middle class.

And 22% had inheritances under $1 million. And with that relatively small amount, they made it to the Top 400 richest!!

That shows what you can do with hard work!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Whoosh!!!!

Irony Alert!!!!

LettuceButt is her own worst enemy.

Hahaha!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The greasy haired Brit needs to first wash his hair and then learn what he is talking about because he is telling lies. Only 21% of all millionaires inherited any money at all. 79% are self made.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ramsey Solutions. LMAO.

They kist the academic source and you'd know that if you had bothered to read it. Yet again we find you being willfully ignorant and repeating lies even though factual information was shown to you. You are a zombie, a brain damaged zombie.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hard work never killed anyone and honest money goes further. And Markle is a horror show. The way Markle wastes money she'll blow Harry's inherited fortune in no time. Harry is dumber than dirt.

Their Montecito (sp?) mansion cost 14.5 million.. they have a 9 million dollar mortgage... I worked out if their mortgage is at 2% interest say, their monthly repayments are over $33,000 a month... that pair are straight out imbeciles.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hard work never killed anyone and honest money goes further. And Markle is a horror show. The way Markle wastes money she'll blow Harry's inherited fortune in no time. Harry is dumber than dirt.

Their Montecito (sp?) mansion cost 14.5 million.. they have a 9 million dollar mortgage... I worked out if their mortgage is at 2% interest say, their monthly repayments are over $33,000 a month... that pair are straight out imbeciles.

Maybe the reason these rich conservative White British nobles marry American Black women is its their way of rebelling against the stuffy society they grew up in. It must be hard to grow up there & in that social caste. Maybe they feel like they're in a straight jacket.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe the reason these rich conservative White British nobles marry American Black women is its their way of rebelling against the stuffy society they grew up in. It must be hard to grow up there & in that social caste. Maybe they feel like they're in a straight jacket.

lol.... the other royals look happy enough. I love the Queen. I'm a Royalist..

Harry was an unruly brat Diana spoiled and he ended up a drunk (now sober) he has changed and no longer is a loveable larrikin. And he'll be broke in no time at all

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What people FAIL to realise IS the Queen and later our Kings will be custodians of Britains great art works and architecture. They can't take it with them... remember that!!!

They are hard workers and stoic. Let's not forget.

And let's see what happens when Charles sits on the throne.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
American Black women

"Black"

meghan-markle-visits-the-iconic-titanic-belfast-during-their-visit-to-northern-ireland-on-march-23-2018-in-belfast-northern-ireland-united-kingdom-photo-by-samir-husseinsamir-husseinwireimage-square.jpg