Candace Owens puts her money where here mouth is, and bets big on Crypto.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Care reacts only libtards! Show some respekt, what if everything you touched turned to shit?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

273750531_480839350112650_1574795425338881339_n.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You'd have to be a complete moron not to see that she, and almost every single Trumpster, are in it for the money.

But at least we're not hate-filled racists like you people.
So you choose to love the people feeding you shit and taking your money? I guess you could call that healthy, if you were Trump's Personal Doctor.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Candance Owen tweeted that she liked the half-time show yesterday and said it was excellent.

Do you vote to cancel her now, contards? She's getting right wing hate on twitter for it...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Candance Owen tweeted that she liked the half-time show yesterday and said it was excellent.

Do you vote to cancel her now, contards? She's getting right wing hate on twitter for it...
WTF, is Can't Dance a Negroe? OOOOMGGGG!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She is proponent of Sexual Anarchy!! Whore! Well, at least according to Charlie Kirk at Turning Points, USA. Is he a virgin or a closeted homosexual?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

She is proponent of Sexual Anarchy!! Whore! Well, at least according to Charlie Kirk at Turning Points, USA. Is he a virgin or a closeted homosexual?
Viz a viz, Charlie Kink, I think he is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Candace Owens sued for $20M in defamation lawsuit

You JUST now finding out about this? It's old news.

And the article told you Owen's didnt respond. Meanwhile in reality

"Candace Owens is not afraid of forthcoming legal battle with Kimberly Klacik. Having found herself being sued for defamation by the former Republican congressional candidate, the conservative commentator laughed off the $20 million lawsuit.

The 32-year-old took to her Twitter account to share her reaction. "LOLLL [two crying laughing emojis] Kimberly Klacik is a former stripper fraud who has me blocked on EVERY social media account since I exposed her shady FEC filings. She launched an obviously frivolous lawsuit (read it) about me calling her a 'madame' to distract/avoid questions about her FEC filings," she first penned.

"Every person who gave to her campaign should demand answers about where her money went - particular, to 'Fox & Lion LLC' as well as to 'Pearl Events'-. Any journalists who wants to be taken seriously should look into her FEC filings," Candace added. "It's the GOP story of the year."

After attaching a link to her June Instagram video for the root of the story, Candace noted, "She is also frivolously suing journalists who investigated this video and determined I was telling the truth." She concluded her message by writing, "Tick-tock, Kimberly Klacik!""

Funny how you guys cry when grifters are called out. Even republican grifters.

So it's not Republicans you hate. It's people who step out of your manufactured dem/rep paradigm. You just need that status quo left alone. Is that your point? Because I have no clue what your point is.

Are you supporting war again yet?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
292791098_574166730779911_467502623673929263_n.jpg

Look for Candy Owen's Podcast on "Woke Ekonomics"
from whatever Communist podcast place you steal the labors from others at.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny how Democrats and those who shill for them make vastly more money than any one else.

Yet if anyone who opposes them makes money (because we all have to) it's because they are in it for the money only.

Democrats are destroying the country and enriching themselves at the cost of the people out of the goodness of their hearts.

How many millions did BLM pocket and use for themselves again? While not giving a cent to help the communities they destroyed?

Blexit raised a good chunk of money for Secoria Turners family. BLM murdered her and wont even SAY her NAME. Let alone help the family they destroyed.

But yeah we should get on board with evil because conservatives get paid....and they shouldn't make anything. Because....reasons.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
292791098_574166730779911_467502623673929263_n.jpg

Look for Candy Owen's Podcast on "Woke Ekonomics"
from whatever Communist podcast place you steal the labors from others at.

I went to my parents house and I used the parental controls to disable them from watching Fox News.

I have served my country.