Cannon - Crosshairs

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This is an outrage! There needs to be an investigation! And an interim supply of Kleenex for everyone adversely affected by this blatant travesty of justice!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't blame anyone for cut to their core by this ruling. She has betrayed country, conscience and common sense with this reckless ruling.

Biden needs to do the right thing and set up crisis centers where the afflicted can receive the proper treatment, tissues and trauma kits.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I don't blame anyone for cut to their core by this ruling. She has betrayed country, conscience and common sense with this reckless ruling.

Biden needs to do the right thing and set up crisis centers where the afflicted can receive the proper treatment, tissues and trauma kits.
^^^^Trolls = Retards^^^^
also = pussies and homos

Try to deny that simple truth.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Now, the lawlessness of this judge's decision might scare the centrists in this country.

It may make them act like a check on the populist insanity on the right.
Are you providing us a glimmer of hope by suggesting that some who may have otherwise voted for Trump will now refrain from doing so based on this judge's ruling that is favorable to Trump? This is an avenue of assurance I am hoping we can expand upon in greater detail?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
They're too chickenshit to show up in their known id's.

Nothing but scrotes...

All these throwaway alts/duals/whatever ruin forums and should be deleted. Sheriff needs to wrangle up the hundreds of alt accounts on this forum and shoot them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All these throwaway alts/duals/whatever ruin forums and should be deleted. Sheriff needs to wrangle up the hundreds of alt accounts on this forum and shoot them.

DKG, with his subservience to Gojira, cannot deliver a product people actually want. His members post here.

Embarrassing.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
DKG, with his subservience to Gojira, cannot deliver a product people actually want. His members post here.

Embarrassing.

If DKG really wanted to have a reasonable conversation about politics he would not own a troll board run by Bigly...that place is a daily Trump bukkake party, faces glazed like crispy cream donuts due to friendly fire Maga ejaculations.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Would it not make sense for us to read Judge Cannon's decision for ourselves so that we assure ourselves we have the thoughts straight out of the horses mouth absent of any biased narratives which may be circulating on both sides of the aisle?

This ruling is publicly available.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Would it not make sense for us to read Judge Cannon's decision for ourselves so that we assure ourselves we have the thoughts straight out of the horses mouth absent of any biased narratives which may be circulating on both sides of the aisle?

This ruling is publicly available.
She said it's unconsatooshinle to indict Trump on any charge. Why? ...because you just can't do that.
.You knew it was coming.

How long has she had to review the facts and the day after a FAKE assassination attempt...suddenly

. The charges are unconsatooshinle because they suggest that Trump may have done something wrong.
Which, of course he never does.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She said it's unconsatooshinle to indict Trump on any charge. Why? ...because you just can't do that.
.You knew it was coming.
That's unconscionable! Can you cite the page and paragraph in her ruling which states this? I would like to share this with some Trumplicans I know of who are saying her ruling is rooted in the tenets of the constitution. With your help I can show them just how mislead they truly are.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That's unconscionable! Can you cite the page and paragraph in her ruling which states this? I would like to share this with some Trumplicans I know of who are saying her ruling is rooted in the tenets of the constitution. With your help I can show them just how mislead they truly are.
Can't you read, you poor thing?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is so unfortunate that neither of you can quote a reference within the ruling to substantiate your position. I was really becoming excited at the prospect of possibly countering these trumpards with some good ole fashioned facts.

These Trumplicans are like a dog with a bone you know. They seem committed to burdening me with all kinds of inconvenient details such as the appointments clause and the fact that the Attorney general lacks the authority to appoint a special counsel to a matter such as this. They’ve even gone down some disturbing rabbit holes, espousing harebrained and troubling theory that Robert Muller himself had to be appointed by congress due to this pesky little detail more broadly known as the separation of powers.

Sigh, they seem to have read the ruling and the legal principles referenced within. Not only read it, but seem to understand the spirit and context! Tedious but determined little motherfuckers these trumplicans are, aren't they? That said, would it be too much to ask for you assist with any additional information that is rooted in facts and common sense which upends their assertions? I would appreciate it greatly as I would hate for some cousin fuckers in jackboots to gain the high ground above us here.