OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
but seem to understand the spirit and context
LoLz - The spirit and context was that the trial would not go forward, no damning evidence would be presented at trial.
. Any reason would do. What's important is there will be no trial prior to the election.

THAT...is the spirit and context. Even a dummy like you can read that.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The spirit and context was that the trial would not go forward, no damning evidence would be presented at trial.
. Any reason would do. What's important is there will be no trial prior to the election.

THAT...is the spirit and context. Even a dummy like you can read that.
Why are you calling someone merely asking for referenceable facts a dummy? This is not mature and intelligent and there are some who may conclude you simply lack the intellectual capacity to counter with anything but an ad hominem. You wouldn't want that, would you?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why are you calling someone merely asking for referenceable facts a dummy? This is not mature and intelligent and there are some who may conclude you simply lack the intellectual capacity to counter with anything but an ad hominem. You wouldn't want that, would you?
You sound cranky, go eat another pan of Lasagna.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Trolling and making internet duals is very mature though.
. Everyone is very impressed that you made up a name and registered an account here.
People rarely fool everyone into believing they are a totally new, unknown poster like you have.
Listen sir/ma'am, I know you are distressed at the events which have unfolded this weekend and how close we came to wrapping up this scourge of democracy befalling us all. Paradise lost. I can empathize. But being a child about the matter isn't going to help anyone or draw any intelligent thinkers to your cause now is it?

Another poster earlier today referenced the possibility of drawing in the voting might of the centrists in the country. Is this how you intend to draw them in? By insulting anyone who asks difficult questions?

Assume for a second I am some "dual" as you put it. Whatever that happens to be. Are the assertions I am making any less valid because I may be some monster you believe to be lurking in your closet?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Listen sir/ma'am, I know you are distressed at the events which have unfolded this weekend and how close we came to wrapping up this scourge of democracy befalling us all. Paradise lost. I can empathize. But being a child about the matter isn't going to help anyone or draw any intelligent thinkers to your cause now is it?

Another poster earlier today referenced the possibility of drawing in the voting might of the centrists in the country. Is this how you intend to draw them in? By insulting anyone who asks difficult questions?

Assume for a second I am some "dual" as you put it. Whatever that happens to be. Are the assertions I am making any less valid because I may be some monster you believe to be lurking in your closet?
Put a cork in it, jackass. Thanks

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Can you sing that far far away?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
who asks difficult questions?
Difficult questions? You're questions were answered, and insight and enlightenment given, ya moran.
.. Now fuck off, poser.

To the intelligent reader.
Ayyy, da yous bahleev dis guy...dis guy comes in heah tryin to prahten nat ta be itself?
Whaht kinda lozah duz dat?
Doohlz, only faggits use doohlz.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Difficult questions? You're questions were answered, and insight and enlightenment given, ya moran.
.. Now fuck off, poser.

Ayyy, da yous bahleev dis guy...dis guy comes in heah tryin to prahten nat ta be itself?
Can you repeat that in another dozen different languages? without googles help.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
.. Now fuck off, poser.

Your answers suggested that a trial should move forward despite whether it had merit or not. Whether those bringing the case enjoyed standing or not. Morally this may seem agreeable to some but then puts us in a bit of an inconvenient position when those determined little trumpers call out our reasoning for not allowing many of the election fraud cases to move forward. Without tossing consistency to the wind how do you propose to reconcile such a variance in stances?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Your answers suggested that a trial should move forward despite whether it had merit or not. Whether those bringing the case enjoyed standing or not. Morally this may seem agreeable to some but then puts us in a bit of an inconvenient position when those determined little trumpers call out our reasoning for not allowing many of the election fraud cases to move forward. Without tossing consistency to the wind how do you propose to reconcile such a variance in stances?
Tell us your interpretation of Trump being asked countless times to return Docs not belonging to him, and refusing, and the Subpoenas he ignored, forcing Uncle Sam to go and get them back.

Pro Tip: Ex Presidents don't get to hook up to the White House and haul it back home with them. Or keep Air Force One.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The judge's ruling tossed consistency to the wind.
. You may find in your quest to be a master troll, that fewer werdz are often better since there is less chance you'll undermine your own strategy and betray your position.
You stated this already. Clearly. But failed to cite a page and paragraph where she did so. Isn't that what an informed person or an attorney wishing to impeach a counter argument does? Reference a fact to which they draw the attention of their reader? Or should I simply tell the detractors of your argument they are to believe Cannon is a trump stooge simply because MSNBC said so?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Well, then toddle off. If you didn't understand it the first time I won't waste time on a blockhead like you.

Toddle off to Lozerville, lozerboi.
Are my clear and concise points applying too much pressure, thus invoking this unwarranted hostility you seem to have towards me? That is regrettable and I fear we are off to a bad start. Perhaps if I post the contents of the ruling we can dissect it paragraph by paragraph and exact the key crimes and variances from standing legal principle together so that we may conclude with certainty that this woman is indeed a MAGA stooge?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is so unfortunate that neither of you can quote a reference within the ruling to substantiate your position. I was really becoming excited at the prospect of possibly countering these trumpards with some good ole fashioned facts.

These Trumplicans are like a dog with a bone you know. They seem committed to burdening me with all kinds of inconvenient details such as the appointments clause and the fact that the Attorney general lacks the authority to appoint a special counsel to a matter such as this. They’ve even gone down some disturbing rabbit holes, espousing harebrained and troubling theory that Robert Muller himself had to be appointed by congress due to this pesky little detail more broadly known as the separation of powers.

Sigh, they seem to have read the ruling and the legal principles referenced within. Not only read it, but seem to understand the spirit and context! Tedious but determined little motherfuckers these trumplicans are, aren't they? That said, would it be too much to ask for you assist with any additional information that is rooted in facts and common sense which upends their assertions? I would appreciate it greatly as I would hate for some cousin fuckers in jackboots to gain the high ground above us here.

You sound like some AI Dove bot...Blocked.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Are you saying you have more than one point on top of your head? That is so unusual.
It is becoming clearer and clearer you do not wish to engage in anything other than parroting media supplied hyperbole. I would have hoped we could dissect the publicly available document together and you could have outlined where Cannon went wrong in her ruling, but alas it is becoming painstakingly obvious you simply lack the aptitude to do so. How disappointing. I was really looking forward to crushing the spirits of some avowed trumblicans with clear and substantive evidence.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You stated this already. Clearly. But failed to cite a page and paragraph where she did so. Isn't that what an informed person or an attorney wishing to impeach a counter argument does? Reference a fact to which they draw the attention of their reader? Or should I simply tell the detractors of your argument they are to believe Cannon is a trump stooge simply because MSNBC said so?
Stfu, do yuor oan reserch!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Stfu, do yuor oan reserch!
Is this how intelligent debate works in your perception of reality? You parrot media supplied narratives as if they were facts and then insult and disparage anyone asking you to substantiate them? I dont know my friend, this seems like one of those religious cults where you go to hell if you don't open your door and pretend to be interested on a saturday morning to me.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Is this how intelligent debate works in your perception of reality? You parrot media supplied narratives as if they were facts and then insult and disparage anyone asking you to substantiate them? I dont know my friend, this seems like one of those religious cults where you go to hell if you don't open your door and pretend to be interested on a saturday morning to me.
:Triggered: