Can't wait to hear how Trumpists will defend this fascistic behavior

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why has BF decided to allow you to have a dual handle? Have you greased his palm with shekels or something, like you tried doing a while back to have Marxipad reinstated?

Fat Latinas

Banned
Banned
Why has BF decided to allow you to have a dual handle? Have you greased his palm with shekels or something, like you tried doing a while back to have Marxipad reinstated?
Maybe even though he's a idjit he got the comedy, and point of Fat Latinas.
Remember, he's the master of you trolls. You're just his pets. He's obviously smarter than you.

...and who do you mean by you?
Need I remind you yet again that I am not the person you think I am.
That is only an illusion.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Fucking Poark claiming that Republicans are more likely to cheat on their partners than Democrats..... the absolute absurdity of claiming that your political views have anything to do with being unfaithful. :facepalm:
Lol...all too easy. I called it too. Mitm

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking Poark claiming that Republicans are more likely to cheat on their partners than Democrats..... the absolute absurdity of claiming that your political views have anything to do with being unfaithful. :facepalm:

She can't hide her true self. Wait, you're talking about Lily, right?

Fat Latinas

Banned
Banned

She can't hide her true self. Wait, you're talking about Lily, right?
No - They finally figured out that I'm Lily, I mean Oak.

Where did I go wrong? I thought I had them convinced I was that Holihay guy, whoever he is.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^Still pining for Maxipad Lulz.
The guy was an absolute CUNT! The deviant bitch tried to cause all sorts of shit because he couldn't cope with his inevitable ban through his own intolerable behaviour! I seriously hope he drowns in a canal or chokes on a herring...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wonder why this is?
What are you doing? This isn’t what surfers do buddy!
No? So, do surfers get hysterical and become vigilantes who get people banned over some fabricated story about ped,o,phi,lia? And do they have hysterics when other people talk politics, all the while making political commentary of their own?

I'll have to tell my surfer brother he's not doing it right.
Voting...do you understand the meaning?

Fucking A. Looks like I voted for the right guy too. Hope you’re not too disappointed. Weird that Joe won by such a large margin.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
MePtrr2.gif

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I wonder why this is?
What are you doing? This isn’t what surfers do buddy!
No? So, do surfers get hysterical and become vigilantes who get people banned over some fabricated story about ped,o,phi,lia? And do they have hysterics when other people talk politics, all the while making political commentary of their own?

I'll have to tell my surfer brother he's not doing it right.
Voting...do you understand the meaning?

Fucking A. Looks like I voted for the right guy too. Hope you’re not too disappointed. Weird that Joe won by such a large margin.
Yep ..99 percent if mailed voats.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Youd
Yes - we know you're gay, AiryAnn, but congrats on finally admitting it.

Your reading comprehension is even worse than your sense of humour.

This latest charade of yours has to be one of the lamest things I've witnessed online, you might think you're funny, but rest assured, you're basically the only one who does.
You'd think someone who went as far as got divorced to spend moar time with teh internets would be better at them...damn...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Youd

This latest charade of yours has to be one of the lamest things I've witnessed online, you might think you're funny, but rest assured, you're basically the only one who does.
You'd think someone who went as far as got divorced to spend moar time with teh internets would be better at them...damn...

Did Holly's wife divorce him because of his internet use? Fucking Lulz.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Youd

Fat Latinas

Banned
Banned

Golly - I thought you'd have enjoyed my mocking Oak's never ending attempts to post anonymously.

LoLz at you for sticking up for Lardita.

PS: Just curious - how many different drugs are you on at this moment?
You seem even more disoriented that usual.

Okay, everybody. I'll see you again some time.........maybe. (winkwink smiley)

PPS:
but your troll is
It isn't trolling, you idjit. It's a well known fact that I never troll.
It's a commentary on the stupidity of trolling.

I mean - why would a person create an ID and try to pass as someone other than themself?
or, why would someone impersonate another person,
or misrepresent themself (troll)?
Why? it's a very childish thing to do, AiryAnn.

PPS2: Are you married? If your wife is a conservative she's most likely cheating on you.
Be suspicious. Be very very suspicious.

Now go wash them pills down with some whiskey.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wonder why this is?

It's because democrats are rarely held accountable. Just look at how Bidens bullshit is never called out. He lied about being endorsed by the NAACP and has never been taken to task for his racist remarks.

Plus you guys who still think its democrats vs republicans are kidding yourselves and I wish you'd see that. The divisions are intentional.

If I were to start listing policies and legislation, how many people would be able to answer which party passed it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's how people have been indoctrinated to hate eachother. If Americans are busy fighting with eachother, the establishment goes unchecked and even enabled.

Race, religion and politics has always been weaponized against the people, to exploit them. You know history always repeats itself and you'd hope more people would see the game.

It's not rational at all so you cannot reason through. People emotionally enjoy hating and smearing certain people for some sense of "greater good". No one is ever the villain in their OWN story.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Roll back to your supersecret groovy board...lol.
I'm betting thats a lie.

I am betting it was probably an investigation into a leak. Which is a crime and not protected under the 1st.

Oh, yes, I'm certain it was all above board, because Trump was always well versed in and cared a lot about the law.
libtards used the irs as a weapon. nixon merely talked about it and was forced to resign.