China landing on the moon

OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
China is targeting
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on 12/1/2020 UTC for landing of their Chang’e 5 lunar sample return mission on the lunar surface. If successful, this will be China’s first sample return mission, and the first lunar sample return mission since 1976.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
their astronaut training program
53f68483gw1eqjzwuz8zig206i0afqv7.gif

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Don't despair my fellow American's for Trump is desperately trying to build more of his worthless border fence, that will surely guarantee the USA a bright and world leading future!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Don't despair my fellow American's for Trump is desperately trying to build more of his worthless border fence, that will surely guarantee the USA a bright and world leading future!

How about giving him a big thumbs WAY WAY up!!!! Hahaha!!! Shit, with my skills, I'd help him BUILD the sumbitch'.

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

How about giving him a big thumbs WAY WAY up!!!! Hahaha!!! Shit, with my skills, I'd help him BUILD the sumbitch'.
So we get a wall, and China increases their Technical Expertise....that sounds like Winning to me, I guess in some bizzarro world.

Reactions: Q

Succubus

Site Supporter

So we get a wall, and China increases their Technical Expertise....that sounds like Winning to me, I guess in some bizzarro world.

Hell, they built a wall, too. Why not the US?? LOL.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You're a builder, why don't you help them?

Succubus

Site Supporter

I would.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

No one asked for a retards worthless opinion last time I checked retARD :rightON:

@Succubus

source.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

so you're a retard why don't you clean a ball sac pro bono

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They'll probably build a base and start colonising it like cockroaches and come back with cosmic covid-20...
they supposedly sent an unmanned rocket.... they are too shit scared to actually go there.
They have also been illegally squatting on Australias Antarctic territory, probably faking up moon landing shots.... That is my strong suspicion.

Last edited:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I would.
Just do it... Why not?

Succubus

Site Supporter
I would.
Just do it... Why not?

Circumstances prevent me from doing so.

Succubus

Site Supporter
OP
OP

Powah

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
They'll probably build a base and start colonising it like cockroaches and come back with cosmic covid-20...
they supposedly sent an unmanned rocket....
I heard it through the grapevine they wiped the rocket down with hand sanitizer first ;)

:devil1:

They didn't want the space to catch the covid, lol.

"any fags in this hall? . then line them up against the wall"..

Succubus

Site Supporter