Christmas

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
29d7226887e0b590c84b3347e6b127be92d3b47d.jpeg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
2ff9738097adebeb773672967df86e28633356bc.jpeg

As it happens The Colonel only dated pairs of Mom's For Liberty at a time.
When I read “three-way” and then saw Murdy have a giggle…I had to have a private laugh.

Wait for it:

Murdy had just finished ovulating. After a bit of a drug and alcohol-fuelled bender, she ended up having a naughty threesome with some past members (I’m sure we’ve all heard the fucking details time and time again). Anyhoo…she hadn’t properly douched and when she was face-sitting, gravity took ahold, and she queefed out a rancid odour that brought tears to the other participants eyes in a bum_rush! The waft of off eggs and shedding of uterine lining in yer face! Eeeeew! Löl

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdy loves calling people douchebag…neglects to douche!!!

:BFF:

Actually, I refuse to respond to morons who fail to apply logic and suspend the reader’s disbelief… but I digress..

You’ve implied that a douche would fix a wicked case of bacterial vaginosis… which it doesn’t, Dr. Dipshit.

Anyone who has known me over the years would have first hand knowledge that my ex husband cut me off during his extracurricular affairs ~ cause conduct unbecoming of an officer. I have never had an STD as a direct result therefrom and my own OCD~esque habits and I don’t double dip in the dick department.

Also, I would be able to afford the $36 co-pay for a trip to the gyno and the $15 co-pay for a script to cure stank pussy syndrome.

SMH

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I refuse to respond to morons who fail to apply logic and suspend the reader’s disbelief… but I digress..

You’ve implied that a douche would fix a wicked case of bacterial vaginosis… which it doesn’t, Dr. Dipshit.

Anyone who has known me over the years would have first hand knowledge that my ex husband cut me off during his extracurricular affairs ~ cause conduct unbecoming of an officer. I have never had an STD as a direct result therefrom and my own OCD~esque habits and I don’t double dip in the dick department.

Also, I would be able to afford the $36 co-pay for a trip to the gyno and the $15 co-pay for a script to cure stank pussy syndrome.

SMH

lChSkOP.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SMH
I don’t need to know your life history douchebag! Löl

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I dunnO, I'm spoiled I suppose, I'm used to ravens caliber of chop ,,,, this one looks like someone with a broken arm made it
Where's your olde holiday spirit joyeaux noelle an shit?

• LOL
Reactions: X