Clarence Thomas is even more dangerous than most realize

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the entire SCOTUS. They are fucking up, big time. Yes, yes, it's mostly the cons. But these should not be lifetime appointments for anyone, and there should be rules and outside oversight for all of them.

And fucking Thomas should be impeached.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the entire SCOTUS. They are fucking up, big time. Yes, yes, it's mostly the cons. But these should not be lifetime appointments for anyone, and there should be rules and outside oversight for all of them.

I think there should definitely be term limits for all justices. There should also be a review of these people and their finances periodically, but unexpectedly They are corrupt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The whole judicial system & the way they choose USSC justices needs a massive overhaul. Reform is quite obviously needed but unfortunately that probably won't come until the system implodes & crumbles. Or the Republic falls apart.

With a court fewer have faith in, as trust erodes so will its authority until one day its rulings no longer carry weight nor are they enforceable. This happened prior to the American Civil War when the court was stacked with pro slavery justices. The dred Scott ruling was the straw that broke the camel's back. The US fell apart and there was Civil War.

The 'Taney Court' headed by Roger Taney is similar in composition to the John Robert's edition. Stacked with reactionary justices who deliver unpopular rulings which the majority don't support. Ie overturning Roe v Wade.

Just like the Civil War era such rulings by the high court will lead to social upheaval in America.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The whole judicial system & the way they choose USSC justices needs a massive overhaul. Reform is quite obviously needed but unfortunately that probably won't come until the system implodes & crumbles. Or the Republic falls apart.

With a court fewer have faith in, as trust erodes so will its authority until one day its rulings no longer carry weight nor are they enforceable. This happened prior to the American Civil War when the court was stacked with pro slavery justices. The dred Scott ruling was the straw that broke the camel's back. The US fell apart and there was Civil War.

The 'Taney Court' headed by Roger Taney is similar in composition to the John Robert's edition. Stacked with reactionary justices who deliver unpopular rulings which the majority don't support. Ie overturning Roe v Wade.

Just like the Civil War era such rulings by the high court will lead to social upheaval in America.
My money is on the entire American experiment imploding before any effective overhauls are implemented. I want to get my kids out of there.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The truth is that if we're imploding, so are a bunch of other countries. It's going to be a huge cluster...
Absolutely. The US has made many other countries codependent with them. Especially the UK, I think. And Israel. The EU was push back against this BS. But they didn't go far enough.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolutely. The US has made many other countries codependent with them. Especially the UK, I think. And Israel. The EU was push back against this BS. But they didn't go far enough.
It's not even that so much, imo codependence is a more limited connotation than a major economic collapse potentially exponentially worse than the Great Depression despite the Trumptard denial it really is a global village money circulating around the planet for goods and services is what keeps our cars running and our lights burning and our flowers and produce including my essential oils I couldn't live without, almost everything we take for granted could evaporate, unless most all of our assets are in very liquid and highly fungible form like Gold, Silver, Precious Gems, Insulin, gunny sacks full of dead Presidents...if the financial institutions go down, so does all our electric money, not to mention any pensions, ss, welfare checks, trust funds etc

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not even that so much, despite the Trumptard denial it really is a global village money circulating around the planet for goods and services is what keeps our cars running and our lights burning and our flowers and produce etc almost everything we take for granted could evaporate, unless most all of your assets are in very liquid and highly fungible form like Gold, Silver, Precious Gems, gunny sacks full of dead Presidents...if the financial institutions go down, so does all our electric money, not to mention any pensions, ss, welfare checks, trust funds etc
Well, I'll have to grow a lot more stuff in my garden besides beets and lettuce. And get a lot of fire wood before that happens. I have zero fungible assets. Zero dead presidents.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not even that so much, imo codependence is a more limited connotation than a major economic collapse potentially exponentially worse than the Great Depression despite the Trumptard denial it really is a global village money circulating around the planet for goods and services is what keeps our cars running and our lights burning and our flowers and produce including my essential oils I couldn't live without, almost everything we take for granted could evaporate, unless most all of our assets are in very liquid and highly fungible form like Gold, Silver, Precious Gems, Insulin, gunny sacks full of dead Presidents...if the financial institutions go down, so does all our electric money, not to mention any pensions, ss, welfare checks, trust funds etc
But keep in mind there may also be some downside to all of that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My money is on the entire American experiment imploding before any effective overhauls are implemented. I want to get my kids out of there.
I wonder how much more dirt Clarence Thomas has on him that we don't know about or others aren't willing to admit?

Of course, these details often don't come out until the guy's dead & the dirt is revealed.

Was like that with J Edgar Hoover. and people don't talk about these dirt bags they have something on everyone else just like Hoover had on his enemies. But then when he died, the truth came out. And I suspect this will happen with Thomas too.

and I think the Elites know this 'experiment' you mention isn't sustainable. But they push the needle as far as they can to see how much people can take and how much these sleazeballs like Thomas can get away with. I suppose he doesn't get nailed because he's protected, every bit that W Bush is. They have friends in high places who cover for them. So you don't dare talk about their misdeeds or else they come after your job, reputation, etc. And that's why the avg American is afraid to speak up.

seems those who did pay the price.