Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
omg mog omg -- his accountant made a three letter clerical error

HANG HIM!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The vermin on the left really hate the fact that there is anyone to challenge and mitigate their thirst for total tyrannical domination

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
And these vermin tards call YOU the racist
xYyUxKc.png

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its their standard lol. Deflect from their own racisms.

The one who screamed the loudest calling me a racist, was Oak. The one who actually won the most racist at SG, was Oak. Cant make this up!!!! lol
Do you actually believe you aren't racist? Just askin, sweetie.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Do you actually believe you aren't racist? Just askin, sweetie.

Lol, I KNOW Im not racist.

Pop quiz, which saves more babies lives, getting rid of guns, or getting rid of abortion?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol, I KNOW Im not racist.

Pop quiz, which saves more babies lives, getting rid of guns, or getting rid of abortion?
Better question is : when are they going to start caring about the thousands upon thousands of murders happening with the use of illegally obtained guns being sold by criminals

but no, focus on the honest hard working citizen who merely wants to protect himself from scum like that

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Better question is : when are they going to start caring about the thousands upon thousands of murders happening with the use of illegally obtained guns being sold by criminals

but no, focus on the honest hard working citizen who merely wants to protect himself from scum like that

The more anti-White hate being pushed by them and the media, the more I realize I made the right decision in purchasing firearms.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The more anti-White hate being pushed by them and the media, the more I realize I made the right decision in purchasing firearms.
They stoke the flames of hatred and then act like the victims when people have enough of their crap

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
omg mog omg -- his accountant made a three letter clerical error

HANG HIM!!!!!!

All the numbers were correct. The accountant just forgot to change the name from Golden Holdings LTD to Golden Holdings LLC. This seems exceptionally minor and obviously a minor clerical error by the accounting service he hired. None of this would change any amounts on his tax returns.

Stupid people are trained to hate and spew racism though so that is what those leftists do.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They stoke the flames of hatred and then act like the victims when people have enough of their crap

BLM: "burn it all down!"

Also BLM: "we want reparations!"

The people who jus had their business burn down: :ORLY:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BLM: "burn it all down!"

Also BLM: "we want reparations!"

The people who jus had their business burn down: :ORLY:

Too bad, but this wouldn’t include you. As if you have any marketable skills

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All the numbers were correct. The accountant just forgot to change the name from Golden Holdings LTD to Golden Holdings LLC. This seems exceptionally minor and obviously a minor clerical error by the accounting service he hired. None of this would change any amounts on his tax returns.

Stupid people are trained to hate and spew racism though so that is what those leftists do.
exactly

The very article the dumb bitch cites was forced to disclose that fact but they rely on morons like her gullible enough and filled with enough hate to buy into the veiled narrative anyway. And like a pig to the slaughter she gobbled it up like they calculated she would

The accountant probably used prior years filings as a template over and over again. Happens ALL the time in business.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile Biden is turning out to be one of the most corrupt politicians in history and the withered witch says absolutely nothing.

But get three letters wrong on a filing or let a secret service agent buy a candy bar in a Trump hotel and OMG her fucking world will collapse

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Too bad, but this wouldn’t include you. As if you have any marketable skills

Bitch, my business wouldnt burn down. I'll go full on Kyle Rittenhouse on the vermin!

Fuck around and find out!