Wife of USSC Clarence Thomas attended January 6 protest & urged overturning presidential election results

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
More smears that are fact checked forward and never fact check retracted when the truth eventually comes out....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
More smears that are fact checked forward and never fact check retracted when the truth eventually comes out....
They have the Texts, Counselor.

They had the Biden laptop imaging and still fact checked the story away.

They fact checked the facts away about January 6th too.

Then there's the Pee Pee Dossier.... lulz

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
276152234_369610085270572_8040886107175588102_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
she’s not a biologist. So.
IKR? They should have asked her what the fundamental differences are between nucular fusion and nucular fission, because the Court might have to consider Nuclear Power one day!

Yes I can see how being asked to give the definition of "woman" is about as complicated as nuclear fission and should be left to the experts.

Pretty soon I wont even be able to call myself a woman. Because I'm not an expert. Experts can decide my sex class for me because I'm not a biologist so wtf do I know?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because bombing the Capitol, occupying the Capitol to stop a justice from being appointed, rioting and destroying entire communities isnt undermining law?

You know democracy doesnt mean "one party rule" right? Because none of you give a rip shit about democracy the minute anyone disagrees with you. You all support peoples lives being destroyed if they dont get a medical intervention you think they should have. Democracy my ass....you guys cant even talk to other people. You are authoritarians who want to destroy opposition. Not true democrats who seek common grounds to work with opposition for the sake of a democracy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They were not undermining democracy. They were simply intent on overturning the results of an election.
Don't you understand the difference?!

During the election or after, you spineless maggot?

Partisan impeachments and Russiagate.

At least Jan 6th people had the decency to show up in protest rather than wasting tax dollars and using propaganda and lies.

Dems/progs can protest and riot and use bombs and violence and incite violence and claim they are fighting FOR democracy.

Such disgusting hypocrisy. They hate democracy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They were not undermining democracy. They were simply intent on overturning the results of an election.
Don't you understand the difference?!

During the election or after, you spineless maggot?

Partisan impeachments and Russiagate.

At least Jan 6th people had the decency to show up in protest rather than wasting tax dollars and using propaganda and lies.

Dems/progs can protest and riot and use bombs and violence and incite violence and claim they are fighting FOR democracy.

Such disgusting hypocrisy. They hate democracy.

They hate themselves....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
O
she’s not a biologist. So.
IKR? They should have asked her what the fundamental differences are between nucular fusion and nucular fission, because the Court might have to consider Nuclear Power one day!
Or, the court may just be tasked one day with a case involving the unfair adavantage a fucking broad shouldered MAN has over a women in something like a swimming competition.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That Kavanaugh guy drank beer on a weekday in college tho !!!!

In the summer too! On a Monday!

He might as well said he liked drinking beer poured over the arse cracks of infants.

I'm just glad Corey Booker was on the case to reveal the depravity....
He might as well have been putting pedophiles in work release programs at kindergartens instead of prison

Oh wait. Nevermind. Someone else beat him to it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I mean. All she did was turn a dozen or so pedophiles back out on society and set a little precedent in the lower courts in the process

What’s all the outrage about folks. She’s smart. Dumb liberals have said so

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think we should listen to Ginni, after all her Election Fraud Guru once arrested Pope Francis! And is also a little bit too cray cray for Alex Jones. So you know she's got a legit beef!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you must be a forensic analysist?

We all know text messages can never ever be twisted to support a narrative or anything.
But HUNTER BIDEN!!!!

I know right? You guys have just decided these text messages(out of context chosen messages that can twisted) are gospel truth but the laptop of Hunter Biden (literally the entire thing as it is) is obviously total BS and a nonissue.

How does that work?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

We all know text messages can never ever be twisted to support a narrative or anything.
But HUNTER BIDEN!!!!

I know right? You guys have just decided these text messages(out of context chosen messages that can twisted) are gospel truth but the laptop of Hunter Biden (literally the entire thing as it is) is obviously total BS and a nonissue.

How does that work?
Newsflash: The Text Messages between Madam Thomas and Trump's Chief OF Staff Mark Meadows, were voluntarily handed over to the J6 Committee by none other than Mark Meadows himself, when he gave his deposition to the committee last spring. How you like them apples lil Missy?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But HUNTER BIDEN!!!!

How does that work?
Newsflash: The Text Messages between Madam Thomas and Trump's Chief OF Staff Mark Meadows, were voluntarily handed over to the J6 Committee by none other than Mark Meadows himself, when he gave his deposition to the committee last spring. How you like them apples lil Missy?

And?

How are these gospel truth and are exactly as presented but Hunter Bidens laptop and all those contents are just nothing at all?

How does that work, Admin?

Could it be because you view your "side" as righteous heros who should never be opposed or questioned and everyone else is evil scum who cant even talk about protesting the election of Biden?