Site Supporter
3BCB6C00-E9B2-46A3-819F-A33FB5C6B551.png

Lookit the head :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

is it live or MemoreX lol A fucking bag of cement :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

each pebble at his feet a boulder BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
poor sap, no wonder he dislikes me so, fuk if I were a MIDGET i would too :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did your Mom smoke crack, I hear it stunts a retards growth :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would also like to ask, why Dovey is cursed with such bad pipes :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some PI for the night.

So Squish came running up to me and asked me "Hey mumma what's 100 plus vagina?! Hahahaha!"

And I said "You're mom"

And she yelled "PARDON ME?!"

And I just died lol.

I have no fucking idea how or why this child stopped saying "what" and started opting for "pardon me?" but shes been doing this for about a month now and I love it. It's hilarious lol. She never says "what?"....its always "pardon me?" and absolutely no one in this house says that but her lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is there really a 5'7 dood tryna roast me LOLOLOL :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

you do realize I think that's HILARIOUS :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Some PI for the night.

So Squish came running up to me and asked me "Hey mumma what's 100 plus vagina?! Hahahaha!"

And I said "You're mom"

And she yelled "PARDON ME?!"

And I just died lol.

I have no fucking idea how or why this child stopped saying "what" and started opting for "pardon me?" but shes been doing this for about a month now and I love it. It's hilarious lol. She never says "what?"....its always "pardon me?" and absolutely no one in this house says that but her lol
too duhvy, didn't read, so no, no pI ... how you doin anyways, you really fuck that dwarf :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mrs X was lily afraid to enter the beauty contest because she is fat and ugly?

AdobeStock_212150079-1200x400.jpeg

Damn. X's dead wife is on a roll