Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
vQBMwdB.gif
Are you laughing at X's dead wife?

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Mrs X was lily afraid to enter the beauty contest because she is fat and ugly?

AdobeStock_212150079-1200x400.jpeg

Damn. X's dead wife is on a roll
has a horse cock that she feeds X upwards 100 times a day.. than there is the night. she IS the dildo bike he rides. The grandkids ride it too. Some whole families shouldn't be able to exist.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Next question

Mrs X before you rotted away on the mattress were you aware that your husband owned a bike with a dildo attachment on it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Next question

Mrs X before you rotted away on the mattress were you aware that your husband owned a bike with a dildo attachment on it?

she said yes and that you prolly couldn't reach the peddles little fella :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wonder since this fuck is child sized if @Breakfall uses him as bait to steal the kids :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

throw a slingshot in his tiny jeans back pocket :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X -- we are well aware you died on a dirty mattress next to X. What we now want to know is your dead body still lying there on that dirty mattress? And if so, does X ever take advantage now that he no longer has to use powerful sedatives to get you in the mood?

This woman is a beacon of truth!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hey Mrs X

do you feel sorry BiGGy has to alter his jeans because they don't sell 27 length :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No one can take all that bike cock like you, right X?
Oh I don't know I think you're quite the penis parking lot madam LOL grimey chick that fucks little doods LOLOLOLOL

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - Does your husband still get to visit with the grandkids ever since the incident involving his special bike?

ouija-board-isolated-on-white-background-3d-illustration-P7A906.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mrs X - Does your husband still get to visit with the grandkids ever since the incident involving his special bike?

Hi short man .... you still pumping, compensating :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

biggly cmon man LOL I' tower over you you really think I care what you say ... I beat you just by exisiting

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - after the bicycle incident do your children allow X to see their children unsupervised?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
this is bizzarro werld LOL

an e tramp a short dood and a pervert :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Hi short man .... you still pumping, compensating :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

biggly cmon man LOL I' tower over you you really think I care what you say ... I beat you just by exisiting
how can you beat anyone when its you that doesn't even exist. you live on this fucking site. you don't know what living is.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X when you were alive do you recall a time you ever had good quality sex with your husband?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you guise think biggly mends shoes secretly at night while the cobbler sleeps AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - have you ever witnessed X trying to lure kids to your house after school?