xXx
Site Supporter
mRS.X

Is biggy still a pudgy little fuuuuck ?? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

why yes he is and you're still tall and wonderful

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Question: Mrs X how many big burly men have you personally witnessed squirt their dna up into your husband's asshole?

il_500x500.4311962865_8d1q.jpg

Wow. 7?

And that's the ones you know about.

Thank you for your truthful answers

More questions to come
Now look what you’ve done, it’s haunting me from the grave.

zombie-monkeys-cartoons-special-colection-260nw-2201806805.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Good Morning Mrs. X

will I be awesome just like everyday before this one ?

P.S don't worry I feed the cat all the time

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mrs. X
How many times did biggly get beat up until he said FUCK THIS YO !! I'm pumpin this little body uP :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mrs X - my apologies disturbing your nap are forthcoming but we need to know. There is a picture of your husband circulating the boards right now where he looks like a stunned Chester who just got shocked by a high voltage circuit and some of us are convinced this was a picture that normally resides on at least one, if not several, sex offenders registries

so my question to you is this

Was this picture one that authorities were using to alert residents to the presence of a child molester in their neighborhood?

23MTSEBMZBAAPDBWWYEMVVZSJY.jpg

There is is folks. X's dead wife may be a lot of things but a liar isn't one of them

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mrs X - my apologies disturbing your nap are forthcoming but we need to know. There is a picture of your husband circulating the boards right now where he looks like a stunned Chester who just got shocked by a high voltage circuit and some of us are convinced this was a picture that normally resides on at least one, if not several, sex offenders registries

so my question to you is this

Was this picture one that authorities were using to alert residents to the presence of a child molester in their neighborhood?

There is is folks. X's dead wife may be a lot of things but a liar isn't one of them

yer short :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

with hemmed jeans because yer short :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

and wear construction boots as casual footwear BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Would you be ever so kind Biggie, as to ask the Lady, if she knows whatever happened to the raccoon that X lured in, and was never heard from again. I've worried for a long time about that poor raccoon. Tell her I said thank you in advance.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - Is there a racoon anywhere in the after life making claims that his dead physical body reamins stuffed up someone's asshole along with rubber dongs, mummified gerbils and copious amounts of foreign DNA of both humans and animals?

And does that racoon suspect you may be affiliated with his assailant?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Holy Shhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit!!!! Poor poor coon!!!!

I will pray for him.

Dear Heavenly Father, please release the soul of that poor coon, into your loving arms in Heaven, Amen.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - Can you ever recall an instance where Mr X bathed with both soap and water and then combed his hair?

4pReBLNFJpm8QkqBXuWeYC.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - I need you to be 100% honest with us right now. No matter how painful this may be.

Are your human remains still laying there on your husband's bed and does he take advantage of them from time to time?