Sssh -- be very quiet everyone - we are talking to X's dead wife right now

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a huge number of doors you'll never fit through, Taco Ogre...

paul-rudd-say-it-again.gif

Carignan

Factory Bastard
CRITTERS-e1544662340169.jpg

Well I can't confirm this is 100% authentic this is reportedly Sewage's son and X's grankid. They eat anything if their own thats one X only has one grandkid now

Bunch of weird sick savages that fell extremely short in on life.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Good night Break ....
Deceased Mrs X…

Listen, I took my time listening to your grieving husband cry and carry on about the loss of your sweat soul. And then the skinny Cafuck turned on me. Even when I stuck up for him on The Bluest Cashew…

My question is: has he always been a bit of a naff and a two-faced sonova or what? And does he rely heavily on prescription drugs and alcohol?
why did you snif your daughters panties ?? you shouldn't do that panty snifer

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Deceased Mrs X…

Sorry to bother you again darling. This dildo bike drama: why does your X flip out when I tell him to get rid of the dildo bike as a precaution in case your future grandkids came across it? Now he’s going all schizo about it and speaking ill of my daughter. Do you reckon that this projection is because he is a bit of a latent “BabyFuckerAlert!” on the quiet?

Thanks in advance and R.I.P
break, why did you snif your daughters panties you sicck ffuck ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey Mrs. X :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
would you have ever fucked such a poor specimen like little Thumbalina Biggly ...

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

No you say, you don't pity fuck the short :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I got the Midget and perv all werked up today BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

break was as excited as at a panty convention and you'd think the midget grew an inch the way he was a peacocking around here today BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dEAR Mrs X ...

am I still AWESOME :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

YES DEAR, AND TALL AND HANDSOME (:

LOVE YOU

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQAAAAAAAAAAAA