How I met my wife

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'll remind everybody viewing this story (or fairy tale) that it's 100 percent true, RL, and above reproach or being drawn down into the hellscape of trolling elsewhere. Don't you dare do it or BF might have to apply the same moderation principles to you as he has repeatedly done me for.

Anyway...

I was a 19 year old college student working 50 hours a week in the warmer months and 30-35 hours in the really winter months in Northern Michigan, all the while having a full course load..

There weren't many hours of the day that had sunlight so I worked 6-7 days per week when I wasn't in class.

I wanted to do it all for myself because I was the oldest of the 5 siblings and our parents were really old school....my dad did well enough but they were worrird they couldn't push through, financially,, 3 boys born in less than three years.

Then I was at my best mates house when one of their former exchange students was coming back to visit. They told me she was 26 and just thought oldies....lol.... then we met.

It was like a lightning strike and a few weeks later I proposed and she accepted. I spent 18 months saving up to get back with her.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cool story man!

I'll share mine lol....

So I was 16, the only virgin still among my friendz lol. They were scheming one day, and there was a gal in one of the apartments that was visiting. They told me "dude, she 15, and said she'll date you. Go up there and talk to her." lol. She was cute, but something felt off. So after talking to her, we still exchanged numbers, and off I went. We talked a lil on the phone, and she wanted to see me again, so she told me where to meet her. So I drove over there where they was walking, she had 2 other girls with her, her cousins. We all talked a lil, and I drove off, in my Mom's '79 Monte Carlo, I loved that car. I got my own car 2 weeks later. I hadnt been driving long lol.

Anyway, the one cousin called me later. She proceeded to tell me, that her cousin I was talking to was only 12, not 15. So of course I was like well fuck, thats too young lol. She did look 15 though. So right after she tells me that, she says "but I have another cousin that IS 15, and she wants your cookie" (or something like that lol, pretty sure she said cookie lol). So I said ok lol, and broke up with the other girl, and took the number for the other one.

We talked on the phone for 2 weeks. Pretty sure on the first date I took her to the local seafood place. But I do remember taking her a single rose on the first date. It was the second date, by the end of that 2 weeks, that we did it lol. In my new to me car lol, an '86 Nissan Sentra hatchback. Loved that car, had it for 10 years. Made it custom. We drove to the nearby park by the river and did the deed. Was exciting doing it in public too, we wound up doing that a lot, in lots of places lol.

Anyway, we made it nearly 20 years together.

I broke up with her for like 6 months when I was 18, she went loco. It was the pill, gave her wild mood swings. When she went to the shot she got better, and I took her back. I also dated another girl during that 6 months, and my ex at the time got SO jealous lol. Wanted me back bad lol.

I was so tan at the time, she thought I was half Black lolol.

This post was brought to you by coffee, lulz.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I'll remind everybody viewing this story (or fairy tale) that it's 100 percent true, RL, and above reproach or being drawn down into the hellscape of trolling elsewhere. Don't you dare do it or BF might have to apply the same moderation principles to you as he has repeatedly done me for.

Anyway...

I was a 19 year old college student working 50 hours a week in the warmer months and 30-35 hours in the really winter months in Northern Michigan, all the while having a full course load..

There weren't many hours of the day that had sunlight so I worked 6-7 days per week when I wasn't in class.

I wanted to do it all for myself because I was the oldest of the 5 siblings and our parents were really old school....my dad did well enough but they were worrird they couldn't push through, financially,, 3 boys born in less than three years.

Then I was at my best mates house when one of their former exchange students was coming back to visit. They told me she was 26 and just thought oldies....lol.... then we met.

It was like a lightning strike and a few weeks later I proposed and she accepted. I spent 18 months saving up to get back with her.

What a laugh

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Since you posted as a women for so long, how can anyone with a brain believe you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So you're saying me and my ex wife haven't been together since 2010 and haven't produced a lovely second child?
So is admong hijacking your thread in general and the mods are doing nothing about it?

How odd. I cannot recall seeing such a thing previously

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, it wasn’t love at first sight for Alice and Alphonso….

I was a freshman when I saw Alphonso for the first time… but I never really talked to him until 10th grade. I was at volleyball practice and we were all on a break sitting in the bleachers at our gym. He walked in and came up to me and asked “is that girl’s name Jenny?” and I was like “Jenny, there is a boy here asking for you!” Jenny was a year younger than me and she was my “little sister” meaning that I had walked her around campus as a visitor when she was anfreshman hopeful at our prep school…. so we hit it off and I took her under my wing and became friends. I was excited that a guy was into her… or at least I thought he was…

When I started dating Alfonso nearly 30 years later, I asked him if he remembered the first time we talked and he said “how could I ever forget those volleyball shorts” and I laughed l, called him a pig and then told him “but seriously, you came in the gym asking for Jenny. “. He explained to me that his best friend who lived across the street from him his whole life growing up had thrown a party in 8th grade and Jenny was at that party. He said she didn’t really know anyone and ended up locking herself in a coat closet.Alphonso knocked on the door and convinced her to let her inside and he eventually got her to come out and join the party. They have been good friends ever since.

We were both at Jenny’s going away part when she moved to England for a theatre production job when we were 27. She was also the first call he made from Seattle when we were falling in love.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyway...

Love at first sight and a much older woman….. You have an interesting love story that sounds like my future father in law. He left engineering school in Mexico to be with her here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm comfortable with it.
If things had turned out differently I would have been comfortable with that too.

I don't see what the big deal is.

It's not a big deal.

We all have our path and it should be up to us how we walk it, not up to others' beliefs or expectations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not a big deal.

We all have our path and it should be up to us how we walk it, not up to others' beliefs or expectations.

Well a healthy and loving committed relationship for over 5 years might have gotten Garaty in the marriage mindset.

No one has asked him if he has regrets. Js. And the man ain't dead yet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I met my husband on FB. Mutual friends. We started quoting lines from Army of Darkness back and forth lol

So we became friends.

And I think my 31st or 32nd birthday....one of those....my friend group got me to go meet them out for dinner. And they invited him. And then they didnt show up. And it was on purpose because my friends are sneaky fuckers.

He was dating someone at the time and I didnt want any relationships at all. But we quickly became friends and started talking and hanging out all the time. I never thought i would end up with a snotty guitar player with a man bun....but alas

We just sorta took it from there lol

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Well a healthy and loving committed relationship for over 5 years might have gotten Garaty in the marriage mindset.

No one has asked him if he has regrets. Js. And the man ain't dead yet.

I'm not philosophically opposed to marriage so never say never.

But it doesn't take me anything like 5 years to figure out whether or not someone is forever compatible with me and so far the answer has always been "sorry but no, she's not". Neither would I string someone along merely to prevent being alone or whatever excuse a guy/gal uses to rationalize holding someone else's feelings hostage.

I consider myself lucky: I don't *need* another person to complete me. I am a whole-ass individual all by myself. There are a lot of things other people do or have done that I've never experienced and getting married is just one item on that list. The idea that I should let something like that spoil everything else in my life is nonsense.

So no, I don't have any regrets.
A thing might hypothetically have happened but it didn't. That's not regret material. Regrets are something you have about doing something you shouldn't have, or not doing something when you had the chance. Marriage, for me, doesn't fit into either of those boxes.

The only time I even *think* about my marital status is in conversations like this.

/shrug

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not philosophically opposed to marriage so never say never.

But it doesn't take me anything like 5 years to figure out whether or not someone is forever compatible with me and so far the answer has always been "sorry but no, she's not". Neither would I string someone along merely to prevent being alone or whatever excuse a guy/gal uses to rationalize holding someone else's feelings hostage.

I consider myself lucky: I don't *need* another person to complete me. I am a whole-ass individual all by myself. There are a lot of things other people do or have done that I've never experienced and getting married is just one item on that list. The idea that I should let something like that spoil everything else in my life is nonsense.

So no, I don't have any regrets.
A thing might hypothetically have happened but it didn't. That's not regret material. Regrets are something you have about doing something you shouldn't have, or not doing something when you had the chance. Marriage, for me, doesn't fit into either of those boxes.

The only time I even *think* about my marital status is in conversations like this.

/shrug

I hope you find a nice nerdy wife to spend the rest of your life with and engage in occasional and SAFE limerace with every few years.

♡♡♡

And you are right. I think a year is adequate to know. After that it's an active decision to do it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
jerry-lewis-colgate-comedy.gif