Sssh -- be very quiet everyone - we are talking to X's dead wife right now

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am just so hert that a tiny dood is mocking a noneXistent wife :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
with a perv riding shotgun AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OOO lordy :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

He always has to have an enemy. That tells you all you need to know about his state of mind. He pretends its "trolling" but it his way of venting his rage at being born to only reach a height of 5' 5".

You should feel sorry for him. You notice he picks mostly on the tall men?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
He always has to have an enemy. That tells you all you need to know about his state of mind. He pretends its "trolling" but it his way of venting his rage at being born to only reach a height of 5' 5".

You should feel sorry for him. You notice he picks mostly on the tall men?

What's that again, Gordita Gobblegutz?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A little embellishment paints a grander picture. It’s like poetic license as such. But what is he specifically lying about? I know he has plenty of cash…

So you can prove it? He cant

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mrx X - what is your husband's all time favorite song

answer

1 - I'm coming out by Diana Ross

2 - Goodby horses by Q Lazzarus

3 - It's raining men by The Weather Girls

4 - YMCA by the Village People

5 -These are all big hits for that asshole

Ouija-Board-Collection-in-Schenectady-Featured-image.jpg

SHe's batting a 100 now

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dead Mrs X,

Have you ever caught your former hubby sleeping on a pallet of Hostess product cartons and when pressed, explained that being close to 1000's of crushed twinkies was good for his insomnia and scabies?

We know that would happen to Frank

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Deceased Mrs X

This dildo bike has caused the ol’ boy much strife of late. There has even been a wee bit of wailing and much gnashing of teef! So my question is: what came first…the dildo or the bike?

dildo-bike-sex-toy.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dead Mrs X,

Have you ever caught your former hubby sleeping on a pallet of Hostess product cartons and when pressed, explained that being close to 1000's of crushed twinkies was good for his insomnia and scabies?
ouija-board.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trust me Gali, if the little fuck could prove it, he would

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Deceased Mrs X…

Listen, I took my time listening to your grieving husband cry and carry on about the loss of your sweat soul. And then the skinny Cafuck turned on me. Even when I stuck up for him on The Bluest Cashew…

My question is: has he always been a bit of a naff and a two-faced sonova or what? And does he rely heavily on prescription drugs and alcohol?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Deceased Mrs X…

Listen, I took my time listening to your grieving husband cry and carry on about the loss of your sweat soul. And then the skinny Cafuck turned on me. Even when I stuck up for him on The Bluest Cashew…

My question is: has he always been a bit of a naff and a two-faced sonova or what? And does he rely heavily on prescription drugs and alcohol?
4pReBLNFJpm8QkqBXuWeYC.jpg

weird

maybe we need to be more specific?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - how many US states have court orders barring seamajor from coming within 500 ft of a school?

maxresdefault.jpg

8 ?

Holy fuck that guy got around before slithering down to Costa Rica where the laws on that sort of thing are probably not enforced

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Deceased Mrs X…

Sorry to bother you again darling. This dildo bike drama: why does your X flip out when I tell him to get rid of the dildo bike as a precaution in case your future grandkids came across it? Now he’s going all schizo about it and speaking ill of my daughter. Do you reckon that this projection is because he is a bit of a latent “BabyFuckerAlert!” on the quiet?

Thanks in advance and R.I.P

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Deceased Mrs X…

Sorry to bother you again darling. This dildo bike drama: why does your X flip out when I tell him to get rid of the dildo bike as a precaution in case your future grandkids came across it? Now he’s going all schizo about it and speaking ill of my daughter. Do you reckon that this projection is because he is a bit of a latent “BabyFuckerAlert!” on the quiet?

Thanks in advance and R.I.P
images

very truthful woman. Salt of the earth

Too bad she died instead of him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biggie I really cannot support this.

Normally I can look past your relentlessly mean posts but this.....Biggie I cannot condone ouija boards and I dont think you can channel popped blow up dolls.