X

xXx
Site Supporter
blogs-the-feed-dumb-and-dumber-to-jim-carrey-quotes-credit-universal.jpg
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am just so hert that a tiny dood is mocking a noneXistent wife :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
with a perv riding shotgun AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OOO lordy :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Ahahahahahahahaaa…like the fantasy dildo bike and make-believe grandkids!

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ahahahahahahahaaa…like the fantasy dildo bike and make-believe grandkids!

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
I get it breakperV
here's what I don't, why didn't you just outright bite the bullet early on and apolo ? even your people said it was not appropriate ... it was badly timed but noooOoOOoOooooo you hadda be a dick ... plus discord is well, somewhat mature we try right, certain convos shielded from your pervy mind no ?? you're a creeper fella TRUTH

Carignan

Factory Bastard
@Biggie Smiles wasn't X's wife really his mom? I heard some sick shit about him. She dressed him up as a girl so Daddy could fuck his princess while Mommie/Wifey watched.. and it made her cum hundreds of times each time. He has his kids because of her. The grandkids were kidnapped at birth so who the fuck knows who the parents are. They got the Jewish noses though and Paki like skin. They are fucking doomed. He preys on them at night when the white girls reject him and dildo bike

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I get it breakperV
here's what I don't, why didn't you just outright bite the bullet early on and apolo ? even your people said it was not appropriate ... it was badly timed but noooOoOOoOooooo you hadda be a dick ... plus discord is well, somewhat mature we try right, certain convos shielded from your pervy mind no ?? you're a creeper fella TRUTH
You don’t get apologies “BabyFuckerAlert!” …you’re simply forum fodder!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
anyone else have any questions they'd like me to ask X's dead wife?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Next Question

Mrs X does your family have a restraining order in effect barring X from coming with 150 yards of your grandchildren ?

23MTSEBMZBAAPDBWWYEMVVZSJY.jpg

There you have it folks. His wife isn't going to lie about something like that

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - our readers have a few questions for you as well

this one is from the highly esteemed and Noble, Frood

he asks - Could X only perform in the ol fart sack when his missus was wearing green and red Boy Scout socks to the knee and tiny shorts?

Please respond with a

1 for - that and he needed a dildo up his ass well
2 for - but only if the grandkids were in the room watching us which is one the reasons I decided to die

media-1753.nl

Gotta respect her candor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Could X only perform in the ol fart sack when his missus was wearing green and red Boy Scout socks to the knee and tiny shorts?

Aren’t you about to give birth thru your penis DD? I’m sure Stubby could give you some help sucking the thing out.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Aren’t you about to give birth thru your penis DD? I’m sure Stubby could give you some help sucking the thing out.
For a dude who lusts after trannies you sure do have some weird sexual fetishes

84_30_01_23_5_00_00.jpeg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - are you aware of any instances were seamongo has taken it up his dirty sewer hole by a dude with tits and actually liked it?

ouija-board.jpg

She knows her shit, mang.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - Does seamajor own a rape van and have a half price hookup on all date rape drugs and aerosols based out of Brazil?

ouija-board.jpg

Can the spirit of Mrs X be used to testify in court of law?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Mrs X - Breakfall wants to know

have you ever fucked X up the ass with any kind of vegetable , potted plant or any other phallic shaped instrument?

ouija-board.jpg

wow.... when does the tell all biography hit stores?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ask her if she ever faked orgasms and if she fingered Kriss’ arse for kinks? Lol

Hey Gali, why does Stubby lie? I like folks who can prove their claims. This little fuck can’t prove shit, and make me look bad. He’s a fucking liar.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey Gali, why does Stubby lie? I like folks who can prove their claims. This little fuck can’t prove shit, and make me look bad. He’s a fucking liar.
A little embellishment paints a grander picture. It’s like poetic license as such. But what is he specifically lying about? I know he has plenty of cash…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dead Mrs X,

Have you ever caught your former hubby sleeping on a pallet of Hostess product cartons and when pressed, explained that being close to 1000's of crushed twinkies was good for his insomnia and scabies?