Clear Majority of Americans Now Favor Convicting Trump and Barring Him from Holding Office

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Majority of Americans say Trump should be convicted, barred from holding federal office in impeachment trial: POLL
QUINN SCANLAN
Sun, February 7, 2021, 9:01 AM

With his impeachment trial
this week, a narrow majority of Americans say they support the Senate convicting former President
and barring him from holding federal office again, according to a
released Sunday.
Compared to public attitudes in the early days of his first
, support for the Senate convicting Trump is higher now. In an
published in late January 2020, when the first trial was ongoing but before senators had voted, 47% of Americans said the Senate should vote to remove Trump from office and 49% said he should not be removed.
But in this latest poll, 56% of Americans say Trump should be convicted and barred from holding office again, and 43% say he should not be. The new poll was conducted by Ipsos in partnership with ABC News using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.
Meanwhile, the
last week focused more on the fate of a new Republican member of Congress who has faced backlash for espousing extremist views and support for the QAnon conspiracy theory in her past. That focus, which followed the deadly insurrection on the U.S. Capitol that Trump is accused of inciting, seems to have taken a toll on the public's perception of the party. By a 17-point margin, Americans say there are more radical extremists within the GOP than the Democratic Party.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump should be convicted, yes. But our elected officials are all on the take, so he probably won't be.

Whether he is convicted or not, I wish him a long life, full of years of poverty, rejection, and misery. And I hope he has to take care of himself, without anyone to wait on him, every single day.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cool story brah. However, Trump won re-election and most of the country knows it was stolen from him so expect to see Trump run again in 2024.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cool story brah. However, Trump won re-election and most of the country knows it was stolen from him so expect to see Trump run again in 2024.

The polls are propaganda, they only ask their base and the call it the "majority of Americans".

And somehow pointing out some people think there are "more radicals in the GOP" makes it true lol.

It may as well be a poll measuring how effective establishment propaganda is.

2/3s of people who consume corporate media approve of Biden saying there is nothing they can do about the virus right now and him breaking his own mask eo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only place he'll be running is from the showers back to his jail cell.
Oh yea? Is that why the Repubs are already heading down to Miralago to kiss the ring and bent the knee? PWN3D!

Your wet dream about sharing a cell with Saint Trump and bending over for him dont mean shit, faggit.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
146475443_1847089822126283_5172168559891808194_o.jpg

This game was rigged from the start, you know it, I know it, everybody know'd it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yea? Is that why the Repubs are already heading down to Miralago to kiss the ring and bent the knee? PWN3D!

Your wet dream about sharing a cell with Saint Trump and bending over for him dont mean shit, faggit.

I dunno Lokmeer, seems yer gonna be bendin' over for the next 4 from yer cell in the political wilderness.

Good luck, eh?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
If the majority really feels that way why do they need to ban him from holding office?

They are scared shitless he will win again. LOL@LIBS

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dunno Lokmeer, seems yer gonna be bendin' over for the next 4 from yer cell in the political wilderness.

Good luck, eh?
josephine, like deport just said, they wouldnt be trying to prevent him from running from office again if they werent scared of him. You're right though, you dont know shit.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Trump wouldn't have to win anything to cause the same deep national divisions he has caused.
. Maybe he could run for prison librarian. LoLz - Trump...librarian. Too funny. :LMAO:
Fortunately now we have a very mild and likeable fellow in the WH who will do his best to unite people in the national interest. Not that I particularly care for him, but he can not be worse than Trump when it comes to turning brother against bother.

.What can you say - Tampa played a beautiful, near perfect game.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Trump wouldn't have to win anything to cause the same deep national divisions he has caused.
. Maybe he could run for prison librarian. LoLz - Trump...librarian. Too funny. :LMAO:
Fortunately now we have a very mild and likeable fellow in the WH who will do his best to unite people in the national interest. Not that I particularly care for him, but he can not be worse than Trump when it comes to turning brother against bother.

No.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
brother against bother.

Libs ain't my brother, brother.
. Just my point exactly.
. That is what Trump has done to this nation.
. We are entering into a new age of peace and harmony
in which Trump and the hate he inspired will have no place.

. Will you not hold out the hand of friendship, brother?

No, we are entering a new age where is is Not OK To Be White.

They are erasing us.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If the majority really feels that way why do they need to ban him from holding office?

Anyone who wears a diaper is unable to handle the day to day shit. The fat fuck has demonstrated such 150 times.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Anyone who wears a diaper is unable to handle the day to day shit. The fat fuck has demonstrated such 150 times.

He handled you libs and your PIAPS princess Hillary pretty damn effectively. LOL@LIBS pwned!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He handled you libs and your PIAPS princess Hillary pretty damn effectively. LOL@LIBS pwned!

what ever happened to lock her up? Wanna guess who’s gonna be locked up?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

what ever happened to lock her up? Wanna guess who’s gonna be locked up?

A pineapple up your rectum?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The divisions in the country were created long ago, decades before president nigger even. Once God was rejected in America, our doom was sealed. droolbag biden sitting around all day long filling his diaper while signing documents he neither read nor understands whats in em only further deepens the divisions. Civil War is coming. Mark my words. When Trump wins a 3rd time, the wheels will come completely off the clown car. I suggest buying all the prepper items you can. If you live in a big city, get to the edge of it at least.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The divisions in the country were created long ago, decades before president nigger even. Once God was rejected in America, our doom was sealed. droolbag biden sitting around all day long filling his diaper while signing documents he neither read nor understands whats in em only further deepens the divisions. Civil War is coming. Mark my words. When Trump wins a 3rd time, the wheels will come completely off the clown car. I suggest buying all the prepper items you can. If you live in a big city, get to the edge of it at least.

Really I don't understand what is wrong with these libs...anyone who could watch that inauguration with anything but disgust needs to reexamine their life.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
brother against bother.

Libs ain't my brother, brother.
. Just my point exactly.
. That is what Trump has done to this nation.
. We are entering into a new age of peace and harmony
in which Trump and the hate he inspired will have no place.

. Will you not hold out the hand of friendship, brother?

No, we are entering a new age where is is Not OK To Be White.

They are erasing us.
..and conservative, and Christian and anything else they see as a threat to their absolute strangle hold on power

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump Won! Big League!! democRATs thought they could keep counting fake votes by throwing out observers and covering the windows but the security tapes fuk'd em! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wow. This is delusional. Biden has done more to damage the country and cause more of the issues we have today than anything.

The definition of unity according to leftists is punishing and dominating. Forcing others to comply with the agenda you support.

It's not about actual unity. Or tolerance.

You will hate who the corporatists tell you to hate and its really sad. You dont communicate with actual people, you run with what the corporate media tells you about them.

The division on you guys and your refusal to live and let live and hold the corporate media accountable for the inflammatory, false and divisive narratives they spew.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals are moronic bottom feeders, they're not going to understand anything you just wrote, Dove.