Clear Majority of Americans Now Favor Convicting Trump and Barring Him from Holding Office

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Liberals are moronic bottom feeders, they're not going to understand anything you just wrote, Dove.

True.
I don't even know why you try reasoning with these helmet warming imbeciles. They'll never get it. THey weren't born with enough brain cells

You know I'm an insufferable optimist and I have a need for reason.

But seeing the lengths these people are willing to go to in order to hurt anyone who doesnt fall in line with their narratives.....turning even on their own families and divorcing spouses, people who have been fired and harrassed....it really is a waste.

You are right, they cant be reasoned with and facts dont sway them.

It's a complete hive mentality.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals are moronic bottom feeders, they're not going to understand anything you just wrote, Dove.

True.
I don't even know why you try reasoning with these helmet warming imbeciles. They'll never get it. THey weren't born with enough brain cells

You know I'm an insufferable optimist and I have a need for reason.

But seeing the lengths these people are willing to go to in order to hurt anyone who doesnt fall in line with their narratives.....turning even on their own families and divorcing spouses, people who have been fired and harrassed....it really is a waste.

You are right, they cant be reasoned with and facts dont sway them.

It's a complete hive mentality.
How do you reasonably reason with anyone who supports BLM and Planned Parent hood simultaneously as I cannot think of two organizations more diametrically opposed in their fundamental principles?

Some people just relish in ignorance because a quest for insight more often then not forces them to accept some really uncomfortable truths about their own personality flaws

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
147573473_1045581095949568_1089158502534831845_n.jpg

Name a Policy Trumptard.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If the majority really feels that way why do they need to ban him from holding office?

They are scared shitless he will win again. LOL@LIBS

Scared shitless the vote might get rigged again.

You know, if you're tired of the Mafia controlling your neighborhood businesses, there's little reason to rejoice when a drug cartel takes their place. Trump is just another sociopathic criminal.