The earth's climate has definitely varied throughout its lifespan. Many people seem to think that means earth will always rebound to I guess a "habitable" state. What they're not taking into account is that all of that happened without human pollution. You cannot cite earth's climate history as evidence because we were not part of the equation then lol
Of course Reginald_Incestual and Twinkerbell would think the way they do. Not surprised in the slightest.
If you agree with those 2 on anything, you should seriously reevaluate your thought processes.
Mercy Corps is a good organization to donate through if you wish to do so.Nepal's foreign minister called for a global
Mercy Corps is a good organization to donate through if you wish to do so.
Not at all, very transparent. Highest percent of donations received by targeted recipients.Dodgy org....
Something a loser like you could useDodgy org....
Wow! I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were a hydrocephalic retard.... You cannot cite earth's climate history as evidence because we were not part of the equation then lol ...
I'm smart enough to know we were not doing the industrial shit we do now, dumb fuck. So comparing the impact then and now is something idiots like you and Reginald_Incestual do. Intelligent people understand the difference.You obviously aren't a student of what it was like 10,500 plus years ago for humankind.... I suggest you keep your gob shut.
I'm gonna start calling you Marty the Waterhead. When I was a kid there was a waterhead retard named Marty that lived in my grandma's town. He wandered around the town making a nuisance of himself and we kids were instructed to never let him into the house.I'm smart enough to know we were not doing the industrial shit we do now, dumb fuck. So comparing the impact then and now is something idiots like you and Reginald_Incestual do. Intelligent people understand the difference.
Wow. You really are stupid, aren't you?I'm gonna start calling you Marty the Waterhead. When I was a kid there was a waterhead retard named Marty that lived in my grandma's town. He wandered around the town making a nuisance of himself and we kids were instructed to never let him into the house.
Anyway, Marty, here's a simple question for you: 15,000 years ago where I'm sitting right now was the southern edge of a massive glacier that stretched from here all the way into Canaduh. I live in a place called "Boulder Hill." It's a glacial moraine - a heap of dirt and rocks that the glacier pushed along in front of it.
But the glacier melted, Marty, and there was no "industrial pollution" 15,000 years ago. How did that happen, Marty?
He really is.Wow. You really are stupid, aren't you?
I'm gonna start calling you Marty the Waterhead. When I was a kid there was a waterhead retard named Marty that lived in my grandma's town. He wandered around the town making a nuisance of himself and we kids were instructed to never let him into the house.
Anyway, Marty, here's a simple question for you: 15,000 years ago where I'm sitting right now was the southern edge of a massive glacier that stretched from here all the way into Canaduh. I live in a place called "Boulder Hill." It's a glacial moraine - a heap of dirt and rocks that the glacier pushed along in front of it.
But the glacier melted, Marty, and there was no "industrial pollution" 15,000 years ago. How did that happen, Marty?
How did the glacier melt 15,000 years ago, Lotus, when there was no "anthropogenic" industrial influences on the climate?Wow. You really are stupid, aren't you?
Really!? Oh wow! So cooling and heating cycles have always occurred, but it's all worse now because of humans, even though there's no baseline or control to prove this theory and we're all gonna die because Trump and other rich people. I see.Yes, yes, brain damage. Those cooling and heating cycles occur. What intelligent people understand is that when human industrial pollution is added onto those natural cycles, they will not function the same way. There's actually science behind it although I know your brick head will fail to grasp what I'm saying.
How did the glacier melt 15,000 years ago, Lotus, when there was no "anthropogenic" industrial influences on the climate?
It's a simple question, dear.
Really!? Oh wow! So cooling and heating cycles have always occurred, but it's all worse now because of humans, even though there's no baseline or control to prove this theory and we're all gonna die because Trump and other rich people. I see.
Do you masturbate to pictures of Greta Thunberg?
OK, Marty.Yeah, brain damage, our emissions are just fictional pixie dust made up by gay liberals lol
And the learndededed super duper smart people that know how that pixie dust works are just on Obama's payroll to piss you off.

I'm gonna start calling you Marty the Waterhead. When I was a kid there was a waterhead retard named Marty that lived in my grandma's town. He wandered around the town making a nuisance of himself and we kids were instructed to never let him into the house.
Anyway, Marty, here's a simple question for you: 15,000 years ago where I'm sitting right now was the southern edge of a massive glacier that stretched from here all the way into Canaduh. I live in a place called "Boulder Hill." It's a glacial moraine - a heap of dirt and rocks that the glacier pushed along in front of it.
But the glacier melted, Marty, and there was no "industrial pollution" 15,000 years ago. How did that happen, Marty?
I'm guessing Marty was considerably smarter than you are.OK, Marty.![]()
...and you are a glacial morone.It's a glacial moraine
Actually, Marty was a sweet kid. Wasn't his fault he was a retard. Kinda like Reptile Raper.I'm guessing Marty was considerably smarter than you are.
You can give it a shot, Hollidunce. How did the glacier that was once right here where I'm sitting just 15,000 years ago - a literal eye blink in geological time - melt when there was no "anthropogenic" warming?...and you are a glacial morone.
So you got nothing but your AI crutch. I see.Eccentricity, obliquity, precession. You could look them up.
. Milankovitch cycles - which are not operating to continue that warming which lead to the end of the last ice age.
I know how you distrust the AI, so here you can distrust NASA:
Earth is currently in an interglacial period (a period of milder climate between Ice Ages). If there were no human influences on climate, scientists say Earth’s current orbital positions within the Milankovitch cycles predict our planet should be cooling, not warming, continuing a long-term cooling trend that began 6,000 years ago.
Care to refutiate what NASA has to say about things, Reggie?So you got nothing but your AI crutch. I see.
So, do you masturbate to images of Greta Thunberg like Marty Reptile Reaper does?
Does that mean something?Care to refutiate
I don't need to refute the science of Geology which posits that the climate of the earth has been in a constant state of flux and change for billions of years. What has not been definitively proven is the theory of "anthropogenic global climate change." There's simply not enough data to prove the theorem.Care to refutiate what NASA has to say about things, Reggie?
No. We're right where we should be for this interglacial period.LoLz.
/ Right, Reggie. Please learn to read. The predictable shift in the absence of human activity would be to a cooling climate.
No, it's not the "same science." Michael Mann and his Leftist cohorts were not doing "science," they were and still are doing "ideology." When every single proposed solution to "combat" anthropogenic climate change involve the expansion of government power and authority and the diminution of human liberty, you can kinda tell it's about politics and not Science.I find it interesting that you believe the science in one moment but not the other when it's the same science speaking.
"refudiate" - I'm not well versed in contard moron speak, but give me credit for trying to speak your language.