Climate Change Doesn't Exist, but I Need Money from The Leftist Government

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
so WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

Dickbag con cries for help. Gimme gimme gimme, these things always happen, FUCK Y'aLLz
and gimme gimme gimme.

This Governor Withdrew From A Climate Pact. Days Later, He's Pleading For Help With Drought.

Chris D'Angelo
Mon, July 12, 2021, 4:43 PM

Montana’s Republican governor has made it clear his state won’t be bothered to help in the fight against climate change. But he still wants federal assistance to deal with the climate impacts at Montana’s door.
Last week, Gov. Greg Gianforte
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Montana from a bipartisan coalition of more than two dozen states committed to upholding the goals of the Paris climate agreement, which include net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. Brooke Stroyke, a spokesperson for Gianforte, told Montana Public Radio that the governor believes innovation, not government regulation, is the solution to climate change.
Two days later, Gianforte called on the U.S. Department of Agriculture to declare a drought emergency across his state, which would make emergency funds available to farmers who have suffered losses.

LoLz - what a fuckin pussy - why doesn't he innovate?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dickbag con cries for help. Gimme gimme gimme, these things always happen, FUCK Y'aLLz
and gimme gimme gimme.

This Governor Withdrew From A Climate Pact. Days Later, He's Pleading For Help With Drought.

Chris D'Angelo

Montana’s Republican governor has made it clear his state won’t be bothered to help in the fight against climate change. But he still wants federal assistance to deal with the climate impacts at Montana’s door.
Montana from a bipartisan coalition of more than two dozen states committed to upholding the goals of the Paris climate agreement, which include net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. Brooke Stroyke, a spokesperson for Gianforte, told Montana Public Radio that the governor believes innovation, not government regulation, is the solution to climate change.
Two days later, Gianforte called on the U.S. Department of Agriculture to declare a drought emergency across his state, which would make emergency funds available to farmers who have suffered losses.

He just needs to try a little harder.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

...and anyway - how can there be a drought when it's raining here...again...?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

IKR, My friends inland are wildly complaining about the heat, and here I am at the beach wearing a light jacket.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

IKR, My friends inland are wildly complaining about the heat, and here I am at the beach wearing a light jacket.
One of the cons at my work could never grasp the concept of GLOBAL
which apparently he thought was anything that happened in his back yard.

It's January and there's 6 inches of snow - what's this I hear about warming. BURRRRRRR!
It's a HOAX!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

One of the cons at my work could never grasp the concept of GLOBAL
which apparently he thought was anything that happened in his back yard.

It's January and there's 6 inches of snow - what's this I hear about warming. BURRRRRRR!
It's a HOAX!
I found nice piece of Ahi on sale this afternoon, I'm going to fry it up in some Mobile One too night. Famine = democrap hokes.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh dear. I wandered in on holiday and admin scissoring in grape jelly here

Fuck

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Fuck
Oh hi, Tweedle Dum, you must be looking for Tweedle Dee?
He still face down in your lap?

you pet holiday I mean
So it seems your communication skills deteriorate, the more Hard Seltzers you pound down.
He likes imagining men in homosexual acts.

He's not gay though.

...nope - not at all.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck
Oh hi, Tweedle Dum, you must be looking for Tweedle Dee?
He still face down in your lap?

you pet holiday I mean
So it seems your communication skills deteriorate, the more Hard Seltzers you pound down.
He likes imagining men in homosexual acts.

He's not gay though.

...nope - not at all.
That is interesting, I wish I had taken more abnormal psychology in college, too be able to better understand people, like Shawty.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

I know. Damn. It rained in Portugal a week ago, for fuck's sake. Therefore, the fires in California shouldn't happen.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

Maybe those farmers taking on losses, should just buy more farm?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
You limp gimps can be as gay as you want to in this thread

lol
Though we could never be as gay as you.

I found nice piece of Ahi on sale this afternoon, I'm going to fry it up in some Mobile One too night. Famine = democrap hokes.
anyway - back to the topic
please say it wasn't from China - that con's exemplar of the environment doesn't matter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

I know. Damn. It rained in Portugal a week ago, for fuck's sake. Therefore, the fires in California shouldn't happen.

florida is getting lots of rain

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol
Though we could never be as gay as you.

anyway - back to the topic
please say it wasn't from China - that con's exemplar of the environment doesn't matter.
good point, nah locally sourced, so I didn't have to Pay Trump's 25% Retard Tariff on it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol

How long do you think it will be before your mansion sits in a swamp?
Good possibility, I was thinking sinkhole, but rapid flooding would be amusing too. (Long as it doesn't jeopardize my abode, of course)

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

Seriously though
Could you be a bigger moron?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

Seriously though
Seriously tho. Could you be a bigger faggot ? Do t think so

change my mind?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol

How long do you think it will be before your mansion sits in a swamp?
About 20 years

I’ll have sold long before then

Oh, so you know it's coming.
Don’t care. I’ll be on to green pastures

I’m already looking to capitalize on this market

right now I’m looking at a 270k profit

not bad for owning leas than two years

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

Seriously though
Seriously tho. Could you be a bigger faggot ? Do t think so

change my mind?
How do you know you have Stubtard sputtering hard? His freudian gay solipsisms.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Why do cons love everything commie?
.They love Putin/Trump
they love the Chinee philosophy of cheap labor, cheap crappy goods, and no environmental regulations.

We're a long way from cons thinking Better Dead than Red.

Cons sure are the flip-floppers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so basically states are forfeiting their right to request aid for natural disasters if they opt out of the Paris Agreement in your head.

Which makes absolutely zero sense because the Paris agreement has nothing to do natural disasters.

Clearly you cannot be bothered to know what the Paris Agreemen IS and how the relationship of state and federal government work when it comes to state of emergencies. So you are *shocker* buying into some media propaganda that's telling its low info, ignorant based that a drought has something to do with the Paris Agreement.

So you dont think the people should have the support of their own tax dollars in the event of an emergency unless they are willing to support the Paris Agreement. Which is authoritarian and coercive considering H now thinks we should all pay for shit HE wants.

Basically the federal government should stop taxing his state immediately. I guess you guys dont think we should be able to use our own fucking money when we need it, all the more reason for the government to stop taking it. Farmers shouldnt be taxed if they government wont give it back in an emergency.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why do cons love everything commie?
.They love Putin/Trump
they love the Chinee philosophy of cheap labor, cheap crappy goods, and no environmental regulations.

We're a long way from cons thinking Better Dead than Red.

Cons sure are the flip-floppers.
Mr., we could use a man like Senator Joseph McCarthy today.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Okay so basically states are forfeiting their right to request aid for natural disasters if they opt out of the Paris Agreement in your head.

Which makes absolutely zero sense because the Paris agreement has nothing to do natural disasters.

Clearly you cannot be bothered to know what the Paris Agreemen IS and how the relationship of state and federal government work when it comes to state of emergencies. So you are *shocker* buying into some media propaganda that's telling its low info, ignorant based that a drought has something to do with the Paris Agreement.

So you dont think the people should have the support of their own tax dollars in the event of an emergency unless they are willing to support the Paris Agreement. Which is authoritarian and coercive considering H now thinks we should all pay for shit HE wants.

Basically the federal government should stop taxing his state immediately. I guess you guys dont think we should be able to use our own fucking money when we need it, all the more reason for the government to stop taking it. Farmers shouldnt be taxed if they government wont give it back in an emergency.
Put a sock in it Tweedle Dee.