Climate Change Doesn't Exist, but I Need Money from The Leftist Government

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do cons love everything commie?
.They love Putin/Trump
they love the Chinee philosophy of cheap labor, cheap crappy goods, and no environmental regulations.

We're a long way from cons thinking Better Dead than Red.

Cons sure are the flip-floppers.

We dont.

But you are a brainwashed statist retard, so your projections are amusing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is literally WHY leftists have no fucking business trying to get our taxes raised.

They are coercive anti liberal pieces of shit who will with hold the peoples money in an emergency unless they agree to support the bullshit THEY want.

We are not supposed to be taxed without representation. Probably another reason why they dont mind Bidens attack on protest as "domestic terror".

They are turning the country into fucking Russia. While projecting "putanism" on us.

People this stupid and brainwashed actually vote. And that's why the country is a mess.

They should split and go have their own fucking country instead of always forcing and imposing their bullshit on everyone and spewing nonstop hate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Climate change is a fucking joke. They only pivoted to this after the global warming hoaxology fell on its ass. BTW, they caught these hoaxologists lying about the hoaxology scam in email exchanged! Illinois has snow into April just about every year now for crying out loud! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Climate change is a fucking joke. They only pivoted to this after the global warming hoaxology fell on its ass. BTW, they caught these hoaxologists lying about the hoaxology scam in email exchanged! Illinois has snow into April just about every year now for crying out loud! PWN3D!

They are here to fight for the oligarchs to keep profiting.

Fuck the poor you know.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck the poor you know.
Yep, cause $5/gal gas aint shit for people making 6 figures. Its just a simple FACT! I drive a car that only runs (without ejecting the piston ringlands) on 93 octane+. I guarantee you $4/gal gas is less impactful for me than $3/gal gas is on someone only making $30k/yr....CAUSE I USED TO BE POOR!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck the poor you know.
Yep, cause $5/gal gas aint shit for people making 6 figures. Its just a simple FACT! I drive a car that only runs (without ejecting the piston ringlands) on 93 octane+. I guarantee you $4/gal gas is less impactful for me than $3/gal gas is on someone only making $30k/yr....CAUSE I USED TO BE POOR!

Gas kills us lol.

And energy is going up. But these people swear up and down it doesnt impact these things. It DOES.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck the poor you know.

Gas kills us lol.

And energy is going up. But these people swear up and down it doesnt impact these things. It DOES.
I wonder if major disruptions in the supply lines for major products, like oil for example could impact the prices?

Like the Su fucking Ez Canal being shut down for a couple weeks, and then a huge east coast usa oil pipeline taken for ransom by Trump's Oligarch pals in Russia...throw in a hurricane or two and then on top of all that a recovering economy??????

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

Dickbag con cries for help. Gimme gimme gimme, these things always happen, FUCK Y'aLLz
and gimme gimme gimme.

This Governor Withdrew From A Climate Pact. Days Later, He's Pleading For Help With Drought.

Chris D'Angelo
Mon, July 12, 2021, 4:43 PM

Montana’s Republican governor has made it clear his state won’t be bothered to help in the fight against climate change. But he still wants federal assistance to deal with the climate impacts at Montana’s door.
Last week, Gov. Greg Gianforte
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Montana from a bipartisan coalition of more than two dozen states committed to upholding the goals of the Paris climate agreement, which include net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. Brooke Stroyke, a spokesperson for Gianforte, told Montana Public Radio that the governor believes innovation, not government regulation, is the solution to climate change.
Two days later, Gianforte called on the U.S. Department of Agriculture to declare a drought emergency across his state, which would make emergency funds available to farmers who have suffered losses.

LoLz - what a fuckin pussy - why doesn't he innovate?
He just needs to try a little harder.

Of course climate change exists, it's the natural condition of Earth.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dickbag con cries for help. Gimme gimme gimme, these things always happen, FUCK Y'aLLz
and gimme gimme gimme.

This Governor Withdrew From A Climate Pact. Days Later, He's Pleading For Help With Drought.

Chris D'Angelo

Montana’s Republican governor has made it clear his state won’t be bothered to help in the fight against climate change. But he still wants federal assistance to deal with the climate impacts at Montana’s door.
Montana from a bipartisan coalition of more than two dozen states committed to upholding the goals of the Paris climate agreement, which include net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. Brooke Stroyke, a spokesperson for Gianforte, told Montana Public Radio that the governor believes innovation, not government regulation, is the solution to climate change.
Two days later, Gianforte called on the U.S. Department of Agriculture to declare a drought emergency across his state, which would make emergency funds available to farmers who have suffered losses.

We are seeing climate never before seen in recorded or scientific history, rapidly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

We are seeing climate never before seen in recorded or scientific history.

Yeah, there wasn't the discipline nor the science to record it before. I think there is a lot of work to be done before I buy into it all the way. I'm still on the fence.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

Yeah, there wasn't the discipline nor the science to record it before. I think there is a lot of work to be done before I buy into it all the way. I'm still on the fence.
. That must hurt. Fanny on the fence post.
As I recall, Oak
.Climate Science was just so much hocus pocus, and unscrupulous people manipulating data.

The 6th extinction is real.
You could look it up.

What people do does matter.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

and gimme gimme gimme.

Chris D'Angelo

must be a sturdy fence.

Just sayin

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck the poor you know.

Gas kills us lol.

I wonder if major disruptions in the supply lines for major products, like oil for example could impact the prices?

Like the Su fucking Ez Canal being shut down for a couple weeks, and then a huge east coast usa oil pipeline taken for ransom by Trump's Oligarch pals in Russia...throw in a hurricane or two and then on top of all that a recovering economy??????
but getting rid of Trump and pipelines was gonna fix everything!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
greta-irony.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump believes Climate Change exists, but only at his Oceanfront golf Course.

Trump acknowledges climate change — at his golf course
By

05/23/2016 05:35 AM EDT
Donald Trump says he is “not a big believer in global warming.” He has called it “a total hoax,” “bullshit” and “pseudoscience.”

But he is also trying to build a sea wall designed to protect one of his golf courses from “global warming and its effects.”

A permit application for the wall, filed by Trump International Golf Links Ireland and reviewed by POLITICO, explicitly cites global warming and its consequences — increased erosion due to rising sea levels and extreme weather this century — as a chief justification for building the structure.

The zoning application raises further questions about how the billionaire developer would confront a risk he has publicly minimized but that has been identified as a defining challenge of this era by world leaders, global industry and the American military. His public disavowal of climate science at the same time he moves to secure his own holdings against the effects of climate change also illustrates the conflict between his political rhetoric and the realities of running a business with seaside assets in the 21st century.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow. Trump acknowledged something that he never denied exists.

Kinda like how he was hysterically accused of calling covid a "hoax", apparently he also called global warming a "hoax".

It's insane how these people will accuse you of "denying" something exists if you just simply disagree with their narrative about the thing.

Criticize their covid narrative and their actions about it? Oh well you just deny covid exists.

Criticize their climate change narrative and challange these stupid "green" policies? Well you are a CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER.

There is absolutely no working with people like this who wont or cant consider other perspectives and possible solutions because they are either too stupid and narrow minded or have ulterior motives. They are so unbearable dishonest and hostile.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hopefully, every faggit in Oregon, Washington, and California has their personal taxes earmarked to pay directly to Trump!!!!