Clint

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol! Five jump cuts in just 15 seconds. The man can't even talk for 14 seconds without screwing up multiple times. Then his puppet masters demand no audience because they know any audience would boo him, RFK must be locked out and not allowed by demand of Biden's puppet masters, and no live response allowed because Dementia Joe can't do anything but read a teleprompter. Oh, and Dems insist on only friendly left wing moderators.

It is clear Dems didn't want to have debates but now have to do so because they are behind badly in all but one swing state. They know Biden can't win a debate and are hoping he just survived without ahitting himself live on stage.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol! Five jump cuts in just 15 seconds. The man can't even talk for 14 seconds without screwing up multiple times. Then his puppet masters demand no audience because they know any audience would boo him, RFK must be locked out and not allowed by demand of Biden's puppet masters, and no live response allowed because Dementia Joe can't do anything but read a teleprompter. Oh, and Dems insist on only friendly left wing moderators.

It is clear Dems didn't want to have debates but now have to do so because they are behind badly in all but one swing state. They know Biden can't win a debate and are hoping he just survived without ahitting himself live on stage.
GFY, you blithering boob.

PS, Hannibal Lector was a good man!

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️
Nancy Pelosi admits Biden is to mentally gone to debate and she would never allow him to debate.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey Capon!

Trump goes on confused rant about water after asked if he accepts President Biden’s debate challenge: “You know water? I had a deal for water to come down from the north. They have so much water. They don't do it because they're trying to protect a tiny, tiny little fish that hasn't made it”

Trump reely snart!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
If people just listened to me, we wouldn't be in this mess!
You know what's funny though (but not haha funny) is people echoing my ancient views on Dems for which those many years ago they berated me, and what I think now is that one day...ooooh, maybe 30 or 40 years from now (if they eat right and stay fit) they will be on some obscure message board somewhere out there, going on about why hadn't anyone done this or that about immigration and the muslim menace when something could still have been done.
Dems and "libs" - the other conservatives.