CNN director busted on camera

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Libbys hate evidence not in their favor. FACT!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like we didnt know this shit was going on.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

People have taken the time to break down all the propaganda the corporate media used to influence the public politically.

At this point the ones who still run with it know its bullshit.. they just dont care.

They are doing exactly what the nazis did. And projecting everything their end is doing on us.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm sure these clowns at CNN believe they tipped the scales but it was the ballot stuffing that stole the election from Trump.

yeah couldn't have been that Trumpf was a fucking idiot LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure these clowns at CNN believe they tipped the scales but it was the ballot stuffing that stole the election from Trump.

He wasnt and isnt an idiot. He was painted negatively and ruthlessly by corporate media.

Anyone not in line with what the establishment wants will be attacked like Trump.

Also here in Michigan in Antruim, it was shown that Republican votes were switched to Democrat votes. And out Secretary of State was found to have unilaterally changed election laws to allow unverified absentee ballots.

Even Time admitted to a "shadow cabal" working together to "reinforce" the election.

Even if you hated Trump....even if you really think he is an idiot, this use of propaganda and "reinforcing" our elections in the favor of the establishment SHOULD be beyond alarming....to anyone who values our Republic and our liberties

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, he got more votes than the nigger that you terds slobber all over and we all know joe the sniffer sure the fuck didnt get more than 50 million votes IF he was lucky so that equals a stolen election, fuktard!

• Funny
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fake news spreading sonsabiches.
Its shit like this that ensures the big backlash in 2022 and 2024.

I'm sure the ones with positions of power and resources we dont have will "reinforce" future elections so they can "save" them like they did in 2020.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup. Same way they engaged in propaganda to keep Bernie from becoming the candidate. Same way they engaged in propaganda to make excuses for all of W Bush's bullshit. Etc.

That being said, Trump still lost.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yup. Same way they engaged in propaganda to keep Bernie from becoming the candidate. Same way they engaged in propaganda to make excuses for all of W Bush's bullshit. Etc.

That being said, Trump still lost.
cheating an election isnt winning an election.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TRUMPTARD'S LOUDLY NOT UNDERSTANDING STUFF.
Sorry your election fraud didnt work out Capt. Butthurt! PWN3D!
Sleep Joe Biden is still your President mulatto boy.
If I was mulatto, I'd say niggah instead of niggeR, dumbass. Cheater McBiden isnt anyones President because he didnt win. He's just another illegitimate despot on planet earth. Hopefully he drops dead and goes to hell soon.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
If I was mulatto, I'd say niggah instead of niggeR, dumbass. Cheater McBiden isnt anyones President because he didnt win. He's just another illegitimate despot on planet earth. Hopefully he drops dead and goes to hell soon.
Get me 2 reliable corroborating sources, or get out of my grill.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

too bad TrumF was a fucking idiot because he could have still been the PreZ telling China to fuck off
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Ha that's what a mulatto would say to hide from his dark side ..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ha that's what a mulatto would say to hide from his dark side ..
^ thats what a PWN3D! faggit would say when the baby shit soft comment he's defending splattered. LOL!

• Confused
Reactions: X

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Even if I were a dicktucking third wave feminist antiracist prog ally I would voat for TRUMP after 10 minutes of Don Lemon. Dude is boring af.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
CNN's a running joke, even in this country. Nobody takes anything it says seriously in regards to politics, other than of course the SJW crowd, who are being told what they want to hear and a few other clueless idiots.

Fuck CuntsNiggersandNancies!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Watch this pussy crawl like the cockroach he is when confronted hahahahahaha