Colinn Powell says he no longer considers himself a Republican

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Republicans and Democrats are all corrupt brainwashed globalists that support hebrew nationalism and the military industrial complex.

The only logical choice is the Libertarian party. Political extremism on the right or left only serves moralfaggotry that takes away your rights and sovereignty and tells you what to do. If you like being told what to do then you are a spineless faggot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Republicans and Democrats are all corrupt brainwashed globalists that support hebrew nationalism and the military industrial complex.

The only logical choice is the Libertarian party. Political extremism on the right or left only serves moralfaggotry that takes away your rights and sovereignty and tells you what to do. If you like being told what to do then you are a spineless faggot.

Most of the libertarians have become loq key leftists.

We need a new Nationalist party or something.

Notice how so many people have been brainwashed to associate Nationalism with nazis? It's ridiculous.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How many times does Biden have to win Dovey. You must have missed it?

Well looky here!

I'm shocked I tell you. SHOCKED.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(Not really shocked...I'm being sarcastic)

Hurry up and waste our money on some bullshit political theater impeachment holding up a false narrative to justify labeling dissent as "domestic terror" and pandering to the TDS mass hysteria.

But fuck the people.

Every tax cut only goes to taxpayers and as Democrats insist on making fewer and fewer people net taxpayers guess who are the only ones left to benefit from tax cuts? The reason Democrats are so focused upon removing the $10,000 cap on SALT (which caps deductions on Federal Income taxes for taxes paid to high tax states like NY, CA, and IL) is because those states are seeing a massive exodus of high income earners. That blows a massive hole in the budgets of those states as high earners flee to lower tax states.

Frankly, it is all the result of bad Democrat policies and, no, the Federal government shouldn't be subsidizing high tax states. They should be forced to face the economic fall out from their bad policies. States like California only need to see 300,000 to 400,000 high income earners leave the state and they lose 50% of their net state income taxes.

I encourage this because it is the only way they will be forced to reform their broken Democrat systems.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How many times does Biden have to win Dovey. You must have missed it?

Well looky here!

I'm shocked I tell you. SHOCKED.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(Not really shocked...I'm being sarcastic)

Hurry up and waste our money on some bullshit political theater impeachment holding up a false narrative to justify labeling dissent as "domestic terror" and pandering to the TDS mass hysteria.

But fuck the people.

You lot should move to a better location...

I want to, but I'm so attached to Michigan. I love my state.....but I hate the government!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Colon....good name for that smelly asshole! His fukin middle name should have been cancer.

...as you contribute to the Republican Party, more are leaving the Brand/Clan....Lokmeer!

I mean if Trump's not on the ballot in 2024, where ya gonna go, Bud?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Colon....good name for that smelly asshole! His fukin middle name should have been cancer.

...as you contribute to the Republican Party, more are leaving the Brand/Clan....Lokmeer!

josephine, you baby shit soft faggit, I dont give jack shit to the Republican Party. If Trump doesnt run in 2024, guess I'll have more money to spend on guns.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

josephine, you baby shit soft faggit, I dont give jack shit to the Republican Party. If Trump doesnt run in 2024, guess I'll have more money to spend on guns.

But if you and other Republicans don't contribute, could be another Democratic President in 2024, Lokmeer.

What's gonna happen then?

Are Republicans like you gonna bolt & form their own political party?

Is the Republican Party's days numbered on the political landscape...Lokmeer?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But if you and other Republicans don't contribute, could be another Democratic President in 2024, Lokmeer.

Fuk, I dunno, clown. I'm not a republican. I've told your goofy ass repeatedly that I voted Perot TWICE, I voted for the Constitution Party Candidate in 2004 and 2008.

WTF do I care what happens to the GOP? I'll probably write in Trump 2024.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuk, I dunno, clown. I'm not a republican. I've told your goofy ass repeatedly that I voted Perot TWICE, I voted for the Constitution Party Candidate in 2004 and 2008.

I dunno Lokmeer.

I can picture you goin apeshit crazy like those demonstrators on Capitol Hill.

I'm surprised I didn't see you in those pictures, Bud!

If thought if anyone'd storm the hill, it'd be you....Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dunno Lokmeer.

josephine, I'm not about to lose my freedom on some hair brained rag tag operation. BTW, you still stocking up gold for me? Dont be wasting it fixing that pile of shit car of yours. You should light that fucker on fire!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are all the same thing, Joe.

I would actually vote Democrat if it were Tulsi Gabbart. I fucking love her. And shes smoking hot.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dunno Lokmeer.

josephine, I'm not about to lose my freedom on some hair brained rag tag operation. BTW, you still stocking up gold for me? Dont be wasting it fixing that pile of shit car of yours. You should light that fucker on fire!

LOL! I haven't spent too much on the car and it's been a good learning experience, Lokmeer!

I bought some old manuals on eBay so it's helped diagnose its problems. Chilton and the Chrysler shop manuals.

God bless those Yanx, they have everything you can find, ever want, even if it's not available in Canada.

It's usually available in the States, eh?

Seems the car has only 1 engine coil. Is that possible? I was under the impression that all cars had 1 coil for each cylinder. But the manual says that was for later models.

If the vehicle manages to last a year I'd be satisfied. Has gotten me through it thus far.

Sure as hell prevented me from taking public transit which could be a death sentence with all the COVID going around these days, eh.

Avoid takin the subway or the bush, eh?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

More are leaving? Powell publicly left in 2009, dude. We are talking 12 years ago so repeating what he said 12 years ago really isn't a revolution. It is certainly not an additional person leaving.