Colin Powell has died of teh covids

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Colin Powell's immune system was compromised, he had multiple myeloma.
Yeah, he was vaxxed "pro forma" but he was a sitting duck for the Rona, or just about anything else.

Yes, I agree that it was just a matter of time.
As he as much as said 3 months ago in an interview with the reporter that was portrayed by Dustin Hoffman in the Smash Hit Movie "All The President's Men"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Colin Powell's immune system was compromised, he had multiple myeloma.
Yeah, he was vaxxed "pro forma" but he was a sitting duck for the Rona, or just about anything else.

Yes, I agree that it was just a matter of time.
As he as much as said 3 months ago in an interview with the reporter that was portrayed by Dustin Hoffman in the Smash Hit Movie "All The President's Men"

I didn't see that interview. Cancer/multiple myeloma is a terrible death though. One of my friend's dad died of it many moons ago. His bones in his spinal cord kept fracturing, a very painful death.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was great in the 1st Gulf War but in the Bush the younger admin he really debased himself. He was 84 and was dying of cancer was under goin chemo with a depressed immune system. He was fully vaccinated.

Even had a booster.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do you ALWAYS lie? You have to be the stupidist mother fucker on the internet. Truly.

Someone should just take a machete and hack your ass to death. It would improve the world. At least you would finally stop lying.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well.. Colin had a couple of cancers along with Parkinson’s. In his case the vaccine worked against him.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
“Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media,” Trump wrote in a statement released Tuesday through his Save America PAC. “Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!”

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you ALWAYS lie? You have to be the stupidist mother fucker on the internet. Truly.

Someone should just take a machete and hack your ass to death. It would improve the world. At least you would finally stop lying.

Oh, there we go. More of that true conservatism come to light.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
RATM poasted...

Colin Powell is being celebrated as a statesman, a ‘kind,’ ‘decent’ man and a model diplomat. At worst, he’s being called ‘complicated’ - which is a strange way to say ‘war criminal.’ For over 50 years Powell was a key figure in the US military and political establishment. In 1968 in Vietnam, he was assigned to investigate a whistleblower report on the My Lai massacre, where 500 civilians including women and children were raped, tortured and murdered by US troops. Powell tried to cover it up.
As national security advisor under Reagan in the 1980’s, he helped orchestrate the arming and training of the Salvadoran military and death squads who slaughtered 75,000 people, as well as the invasion of Grenada which toppled a popular government. In 1989, while Powell was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the US dropped over 400 bombs during the invasion of Panama - a devastation so terrible that one village became known as ‘Little Hiroshima.’ He oversaw the first bombing campaign of Iraq in '91 that killed at least 100,000. As Secretary of State in 2003, he testified at the UN and lied to the world about ‘Weapons of Mass Destruction,’ which lead to the invasion of Iraq and the killing of at least 300,000 more.
Many say Powell’s death isn't the time to revisit his record. But what of the hundreds of thousands of deaths that he caused? Do their deaths compel us to indict the US war machine? Or are they, like millions before them, justified in the name of “spreading democracy”?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Turmp is correct in calling out the Fake News Media for trying to paint Powell as a statesman. Powell, like Kissinger and Nixxon, have all been treated to this kind of heroic revisionist "history" even though Kissinger for some reason is still breathing and getting air time whenever he wants it.

Parenthetically, I hope Turmp gets his wish, to be treated the same way by media upon his death, and needless to say I hope it comes soon.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Turmp is correct in calling out the Fake News Media for trying to paint Powell as a statesman. Powell, like Kissinger and Nixxon, have all been treated to this kind of heroic revisionist "history" even though Kissinger for some reason is still breathing and getting air time whenever he wants it.

Parenthetically, I hope Turmp gets his wish, to be treated the same way by media upon his death, and needless to say I hope it comes soon.
Maybe after he gets the 2nd term you people stole from him.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I give the fat fuck a year or less, starting from today.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pretty sure you groundhog day fuckers have been saying shit like this for about 5 years. Meanwhile, biden is actively making a fool of himself everytime he gets on camera. Will biden even remember his own fucking name during the 2024 debates?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Pretty sure you groundhog day fuckers have been saying shit like this for about 5 years. Meanwhile, biden is actively making a fool of himself everytime he gets on camera. Will biden even remember his own fucking name during the 2024 debates?

Biden won't be running in 2024. I'd like it a lot if he stepped down much sooner, maybe not until after the midterms, and Harris could kick your grifter pals around for a couple of years and maybe run for re-election in '24.

Do you realize AOC will turn 35 about 2 WEEKS before the 2024 election? She'd be a great VP candidate don'tcha think?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden won't be running in 2024. I'd like it a lot if he stepped down much sooner, maybe not until after the midterms, and Harris could kick your grifter pals around for a couple of years and maybe run for re-election in '24.

Do you realize AOC will turn 35 about 2 WEEKS before the 2024 election? She'd be a great VP candidate don'tcha think?
I actually DO think she'd be a great VP candidate!

Back to Trump's health, you sniveling twats were having melties about McDonalds killing him from the instant he won his first term. Remember that, clown?