Collectibles Thread

HOW TO START A COLLECTION

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
My advice is...try to avoid collecting too much @Alticus

Unless you've bot a lot of space, comic books tend to take up a lotta room

Just stick with a handful to titles

But I'd recommend a range of between 200 to 500 comic books

Maximum 1000 books at most

so whatever your genre (s)is stick with them. ie horror, sci fi, superhero, archie

If a person collects too much junk they run outta room fast

So try to collect all the good stuff and avoid anything you're not really interested in.

Go fer Quality over Quantity.

A person can't own everything so they should just stick to what they can
 
Last edited:
Thanks man!
I found a cheaper more affordable source to buy these vintage hockey cards @Alticus

The guy charges 1/4 to 1/2 of what the dealers do

So I'll go to him from now on.

Those 1952/3 Parkhurst hockey cards cost me only $20 Canadian each then another $20 each to get slabbed/graded.

That's cheap for 75 year old card

Best to avoid overspending on collectibles if a person can help it.