Come back and join us SHAMPAIN.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You fukin tards are doing an excellent job at running people off the board!
Don't let the door hit ya where teh good lord split ya!

:TrainWreck:
I aint left, faggit. Dont celebrate yet!

What would it take?
$300 might do it. I don't know really.Why? How important is it to you?

It's very important to me. I sit up all night thinking about how we can accommodate only Lokmar.

Would you take a coupon for a free Whopper Jr. from Burger King?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What would it take?

It's very important to me. I sit up all night thinking about how we can accommodate only Lokmar.

Fuck no man! I HATE burger king. Come on, cheap ass. You gotta at least pay for a meal at Texas Roadhouse or better before I think about it.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What would it take?

Fuck no man! I HATE burger king. Come on, cheap ass. You gotta at least pay for a meal at Texas Roadhouse or better before I think about it.

Sorry. That's my final offer. Oh. I do have some gummy bears left over in my cup holder from when we went on a road trip over a week a ago. If I threw them in do we have a deal?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What would it take?

Sorry. That's my final offer. Oh. I do have some gummy bears left over in my cup holder from when we went on a road trip over a week a ago. If I threw them in do we have a deal?
Hell no cheap ass. Guess you'll have to deal with me.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What would it take?

Oh well. No one can say I didn't try my hardest. You are one tough cookie! So tough, you probably look and smell like beef jerky.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What would it take?

Oh well. No one can say I didn't try my hardest. You are one tough cookie! So tough, you probably look and smell like beef jerky.
Dont sniff me, loon.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What would it take?

Dont sniff me, loon.

How can I do that? We're many miles apart? Are you okay? Do you need me to call 9-1-1?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What would it take?

Dont sniff me, loon.

How can I do that? We're many miles apart? Are you okay? Do you need me to call 9-1-1?
Call 911 and let em know you're retarded.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What would it take?

Dont sniff me, loon.

Call 911 and let em know you're retarded.

Okay. I did. They said it wasn't an emergency.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yo SHAMPAIN! I know you're lurking, I know that you like it here. Quit being a lurker and come join us for some blatant meaningless discourse. I know you want to.
I haven't been lurking at all, when I'm here I log in, BF is a mate and I trust his judgement, he cannoy be arsed with politics or meltdown so I see his reasoning for wanting mods to watch those specific sub forums... I gave it in because I knew I would be here less and less, Bf has my backing as always, I hope you 9Fkynn)band Oak d a good job, prove the haters wrong... Life's too short, you all have my backing if that means anything to you... PEACE

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yo SHAMPAIN! I know you're lurking, I know that you like it here. Quit being a lurker and come join us for some blatant meaningless discourse. I know you want to.
I haven't been lurking at all, when I'm here I log in, BF is a mate and I trust his judgement, he cannoy be arsed with politics or meltdown so I see his reasoning for wanting mods to watch those specific sub forums... I gave it in because I knew I would be here less and less, Bf has my backing as always, I hope you 9Fkynn)band Oak d a good job, prove the haters wrong... Life's too short, you all have my backing if that means anything to you... PEACE

Kind words from a good sport. I hope to read you more often here. Say hello from time to time, I hope you are doing well!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kind words from a good sport. I hope to read you more often here. Say hello from time to time, I hope you are doing well!
Break a leg, faggit. After you trip over the pig of course.