Come tell The Great StinksteR what ails yah !

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
1338144_1.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wow, you one of those people who brag they going out to buy a TV then post pics like it was a special occasion :LMAO:

I can only imagine your FB right now plastered with pics lololol

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can't believe you posted that juvenile crap in my glorious thread ...Ladies and Gents the guy has a TV !!

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2: :Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::ROFL::ROFL:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You better vote for me you Wombat !! .. wombat with a TV

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
84358971_2509759862685859_6164017401135366144_n.jpg

Bolton said - it takes two hours everyday to do Trump’s hair and face - and he makes fun of women??

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Hoping my E buddy is getting better
exploratory surgery tomorrow morning , I have an army coming to figure this out. I guess I was real close to meeting the devil earlier than expected. I've been here since monday it's now monday again they cancelled my surgery for this morning , three doctors and two differences of opinion ! they'll have to intubate me and that's the problem ...I guess...Oh well I'll either be posting again soon ..............or
Don__t_Pay_The_Ferryman_by_jerry8448.jpg
whatever it is it is....:EvilOne2:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wow !! How creative .. are you a fucking tree stump ? because you come across as such