Coming soon to US states...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The party of death is bringing us....death. As usual.

I used Blaire Whites video because she adds in how you cant give these people even an inche because they really do take a mile. They really never stop. They push and push these boundaries no matter how fucking vile and dehumanizing they are

Wow we are really headed for loads of progress now that society is free from that oppressive Christian's moral code. A world wide push to sexualize children and medically sterilize and mutilate them...taking away the legal definition of "woman" so now it applies to fucking anyone who claims it(and ignoring rape and abuse for "trans rights") and now....if you are mentally ill...poor, homeless...you can now be legally euthanized.

Because teaching people to value human life over temporary material things is just so archaic and oppressive.

You know and here my family helps people. We support and care about struggling people. You never make a permant "solution" like this for a temporary problem. Why teach people the value and beauty of life ...over material things, and working through your issues, when you can just murder them at their most vulnerable and pat your back for being "compassionate".

And you know this will allow people to be murdered against their will. What's protecting people here? Not a fucking thing. Now people can just claim the person was sick of being poor or mentally ill and wanted to die....but they are being coerced.

These people who support this monstrous and viscious political side really have no empathy, no care, no value for human beings. This is fucking heart breaking.

Just like the abortion issue. It's never enough. Safe legal and rare is now conversations and laws (in CA) allowing neonates to he left to die. Abortion right up until the day of delivery. No respect, no regard, no mercy or compassion for human beings whatsoever. They always push and they are not happy unless human beings are dying and being tossed like garbage in their twisted and backwards idea of "compassion".

What the actual fuck is WRONG with them? HOW can anyone actually support this shit?

Before you know it? Just like "gender transition" of minors can be kept secret from parents....allowing minors to get puberty blockers and surgeries(all irreversible regardless of what these ignorant and brainwashed sacks of hatred claim...you cannot "reverse" puberty blockers or surgery), they'll bring this absolutely fucking GHOULISH assisted suicide shit here and argue for minors being able to suicide without parental knowledge.

They allow it in CA and make it a "sanctuary" like CA has done regarding minors who run away to get medical transition drugs and surgeries.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oregon has had 'Death with Dignity" for about 20 some years, I think the number of dying patients opting for that choice has held fairly steady at around 100 or so per year, and of those 100 quite a few die naturally without using the option, it is said they have a sense of peace knowing that if the pain becomes too overwhelming they can make it stop.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oregon has had 'Death with Dignity" for about 20 some years, I think the number of dying patients opting for that choice has held fairly steady at around 100 or so per year, and of those 100 quite a few die naturally without using the option, it is said they have a sense of peace knowing that if the pain becomes too overwhelming they can make it stop.

Compassion is not in their vocabulary.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Just wait till it gets expanded to a death with no dignity and no consent policy....

Like these involuntary jabs have been accomplishing.

One way or another, the great cull of humanity is underway, and nothing will soon be able to stop it.... consent be damned.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just wait till it gets expanded to a death with no dignity and no consent policy....

One way or another, the great cull of humanity is underway, and nothing will soon be able to stop it.... consent be damned.
It's literally been on the books for decades you used dildo, that has never come up.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's literally been on the books for decades you used dildo, that has never come up.

Wait a minute.... a used dildo is bad?

How very specific and autobiographical.

As for timelines, social engineering is laid out in the many decades or even centuries.

If in doubt, read "The Club Of Rome".

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Their vocabulary comes directly from whatever angry pundit/guru they worship.

"Im lookin' at the man in the mirror. Im hoping that he'll change his ways"

Do you sing this in the shower Admin ^^^^

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The death with dignity option isnt what this is.

This is allowing people to just go get euthanized over mental illness, poverty and homelessness.

The response is exactly what I expected. Two people who dont care about other people quickly hospice patients to have something to talk about. I worked in hospice. I can guarantee that older generation is legitimately racist as fuck.....and there is no way people like Admin or Oak would be able to lay compassionate hands on a human being with views they hate.

That being said the Death with Dignity option in some US states for euthanasia isnt what this is about. Not sure how you can get that if you actually read the post.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But again this is that whole give an inch take a mile thing. So while 27 year olds seek assisted suicide because they got dumped....just keep bringing the focus back to dying hospice patients that everyone agrees should have the option.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait a minute.... a used dildo is bad?

How very specific and autobiographical.

As for timelines, social engineering is laid out in the many decades or even centuries.

If in doubt, read "The Club Of Rome".

How about your gummy bear nips?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I tried to get y'all to read this link I posted once, this has all been planned. THEY have MANY means of reducing the population. They are already in effect.

Wanna see whats coming to the US..... look at China. Klaus has already stated he thinks its a model country. Klaus is one of the major puppet masters. Have y'all seen how Chinese citizens have had enough and are rebelling?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's exactly what I'm saying. Canada's euthanasia laws are revolting. And the consent is questionable and you just have to want to die currently.

You can go and get put to sleep like a dog over being broke.

Admin doesnt listen to anything a "right" says. And if a left wing person says it....they just become a trumptard too and get dismissed. It's like unless the shit happens in his living room....its just not happening.

And then we have Oak who is outraged over everything the media tells her to be. Who was outraged because another party protested at the Capitol. BUT if anyone else is mad about ghoulish shit being done and allowed by the party she supports....she dismisses and gaslights.

Anytime she has a complaint it should be called "outrage junkie" shit and not even addressed. Everything they get mad about is a lie anyway. Oak doesnt actually care about other human beings or things that impact the lives of ordinary human beings so she just assumes the rest of us are just as fake as her.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I tried to get y'all to read this link I posted once, this has all been planned. THEY have MANY means of reducing the population. They are already in effect.

Wanna see whats coming to the US..... look at China. Klaus has already stated he thinks its a model country. Klaus is one of the major puppet masters. Have y'all seen how Chinese citizens have had enough and are rebelling?

These euthanasia laws are in several countries. Denmark. Sweden. People in their 20s commiting suicide like this.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I survived a traumatic experience as a teen that rewired my brain with severe depression and PTSD. I attempted suicide twice, fought a gnarly drug addiction and I'm so grateful to be alive today.

This is just sad as fuck. How is this okay?

As I said.....these people are not happy and dont think its "compassion" unless people are being killed. That's compassion to them....just kill them.

These are the people that point to foster kids as examples of humans who should be dead rather than looking at the SYSTEM. It's easier to devalue and dispose of "problem" humans whose suffering makes the not suffering uncomfortable.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And these people who claim women have to stop existing as our distinct sex class and have our own spaces and protections based on our biology.....who argue for medicalization of confused teens and allowing them to make permanent decisions that impact them severely for the rest of their lives do so while arguing all these "trans" people will commit suicide if we dont alter the fabric of reality. Theyll all mass unalive themselves if we dont accommodate them the way they demand to be accommodated.

And that's not a claim supported by anything.

But when other people who are otherwise healthy have mental issues or are poor want to die.....just go ahead and die.

Havent we always said these people would kill off the poor and mentally ill if they could? How fucking sad and horrifying when it actually happens. Everything the "crazy conservatives" from back in the day said would happen is happening. And I used to argue them and tell them they were nuts.

Well the slippery slope is real.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Dove I was depressed and had thoughts too when I was young. I remember back then, a Dr got in trouble for doing it, and I remember thinking "if someone wants to, why not", because at the time I felt like if I wanted to, I should be able to. Of course I was more of a Democrat Liberal back then lol, not today's version though.

But now that I have "put my glasses on", I've realized lots of things. I wont go silently into the night like they would like me to.

Not only that, but when you have a kid, it changes you. It also changes you, when you have a loved one commit suicide, and realize the pain it causes others to lose a loved one.

A situation is only temporary, and happiness is always around the corner. We are here for a purpose, and I dont plan on checking out before Im suppose to, to be simply sent back for another test of life.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove I was depressed and had thoughts too when I was young. I remember back then, a Dr got in trouble for doing it, and I remember thinking "if someone wants to, why not", because at the time I felt like if I wanted to, I should be able to. Of course I was more of a Democrat Liberal back then lol, not today's version though.

But now that I have "put my glasses on", I've realized lots of things. I wont go silently into the night like they would like me to.

Not only that, but when you have a kid, it changes you. It also changes you, when you have a loved one commit suicide, and realize the pain it causes others to lose a loved one.

A situation is only temporary, and happiness is always around the corner. We are here for a purpose, and I dont plan on checking out before Im suppose to, to be simply sent back for another test of life.

So many people at some point in their lives struggled with thoughts of suicide and so many have attempted it.

And nearly all of them are glad to be alive today and glad they didnt succeed.

I'm convinced that no matter what the dem/prog side of politcs starts to push and does.....many people will get on board and defend it no matter how vulgar it is. Theyll become worse then the monster they ACCUSE us of being. Tribalism and brainwashing.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The only thing these people want more than total control is the severe reduction of population. It's their goal. I imagine they have a party ready for when the world's population curve starts going down instead of up.

BTW places like Cuba and Venezuela are already close to that. Their curve is pretty much a straight line now.

With all the effort to turn Gen-Z into a bunch of mentally ill souls, offering easy options to a "dignified" suicide is a must.

But this is is par with what we've been seeing so far.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The only thing these people want more than total control is the severe reduction of population. It's their goal. I imagine they have a party ready for when the world's population curve starts going down instead of up.

BTW places like Cuba and Venezuela are already close to that. Their curve is pretty much a straight line now.

With all the effort to turn Gen-Z into a bunch of mentally ill souls, offering easy options to a "dignified" suicide is a must.

And sterilizing Gen Z .....medically destroying them for the rest of their lives after theyve been led into believing they are "trans".

This movement has done a good job recruiting minors online, in schools, and driving a serious wedge between minors and their parents.

Theyve managed to equate parental rights with anti lgbt. The way the Parental Rights bill in FL was slammed as some "anti gay" bill when it's entirely about protecting parents rights and not allowing school staff to expose them to material way above their age and ability to understand and keep secrets from parents.

These jack asses are so hateful they just support anything they see us opposing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Rancid thinks it's a pretty nifty country too.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rancid never said anything positive about China. He simply notices they are not as unhinged and psycho as the western authoritarian left.

I'm convinced the Chinese government regards human rights more deeply than our authoritarian left does.

Here is hoping we continue to threaten and shit on THEIR democracy and preserve our constitutional Republic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But China's cool right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Rancid never said anything positive about China. He simply notices they are not as unhinged and psycho as the western authoritarian left.

I'm convinced the Chinese government regards human rights more deeply than our authoritarian left does.

Here is hoping we continue to threaten and shit on THEIR democracy and preserve our constitutional Republic.

I'm not posting to you. I think know Rancid can take care of himself.