Congratulations President Trump

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you one of those fucking idiots that think they won already ??

Dude, rat face ... seriously .. off yourself you're a tumor on this planet

Reactions: Q

X

xXx
Site Supporter
May I suggest some Bleach so we don't have to listen to a fucking fag that's upset life isn't going exactly his way fs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes Aryan faggit ... there are OTHERS on this planet .

You're the equivalent of a wigger 'cept the Aryan version ... was your father a rodent ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't give a fuck who wins as long as the sick stay out of my Country and I have the D to laugh at ... Biden would have been a complete bore

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Poor white twat thought he had something to do today like ridicule people :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm an Aryan emporer who hangs out on the netZ la la la la

Get the fuck outta here you fucking dixkless gimp :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Get the fuck outta here you fucking dixkless gimp :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

You know, just because you spam smileys it doesn't automatically make your post funny.

You're easily one of the most irritating fuckwits on here.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you and your parents all sat consoling each other right now? :LOL2:
Maybe are you balls deep down you maws throat ??

You're in your 40's and still live with mommy and daddy, pathetic. :LMAO:
I'm 50 you stupid FUCK and live my life HAPPY !!
Not a miserable internet ass clown :LMAO::LMAO:

50 and yet you come across as an immature school girl.

So the ass clown was spot on than :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You know, just because you spam smileys it doesn't automatically make your post funny.

You're easily one of the most irritating fuckwits on here.
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::ROFL3::ROFL3::ROFL3::ROFL3::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

What cheese do you prefer with that WHINE ?? do rat faces have a fav ??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Another 4 years of fake news and hilarious antics by ol’ Trumpy. He sure has the whole political arena in a cold sweat. Hot damn!!!

:Sad::Indeed:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do I ??
very interesting
You're reaching there buddy :LMAO: careful, you'll break your ratty arm :rightON:

what do you do with all the dick hair your crooked teeth capture ?? make a den ??

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You tell me, old timer? Don't you think you're a bit old to still live with your parents?

Don't you think you're a little old to not understand simple things like: You can't call the outcome until all of the votes are counted?

Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are still counting here in Michigan.. and it is CLOSE edit to say.. Joe Biden just pulled ahead in Mi..

Last edited:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You tell me, old timer? Don't you think you're a bit old to still live with your parents?

Don't you think you're a little old to not understand simple things like: You can't call the outcome until all of the votes are counted?
Ah, well @LotusBud.... this Ari guy is not really what you can define as smart... Or any of the words indicating some sort of intelligence :)

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
They are still counting here in Michigan.. and it is CLOSE edit to say.. Joe Biden just pulled ahead in Mi..
Biden won in your state. What does that tell us? That you are surrounded by people who can think clearly. Now, try to learn from those people!